Plans

The New Jedi

”Poe! An aircraft is entering out atmosphere!”

Poe looked at the moniter the worker was looking at and nodded.

”Let it come a bit closer...”

They looked at it closely and they saw the shape. 

“It’s a tie-fighter...a lone tie-fighter...but why is it alone?”

They heard hurried footsteps. It was Yewon. She was running to Finn and Rey.

”There’s a tie-fighter coming here! I-I think it’s Yuna!”

Rey patted Yewon’s head. She went towards Poe.

”Open the gates.”

”What? What if it isn’t Yuna-“

”This is the best bet we have. Open the gates Poe.”

Poe gestured the worker to open the gates and they slowly opened. Yewon could see from the outside that there was indeed a tie-fighter coming close.

”I feel it’s Yuna.”

”You are really a wise person. You can predict things days in advance.”

”It’s just a gut feeling.”

”Well your ‘gut feeling’ is better than mine. Like I said you really are like Jedi Yoda, Yewon.”

Yewon smiled at Rey and looked back up.

”The tie-fighter...it’s smoking...it’s gonna crash land.”

”Finn, get medics here ASAP.”

Finn nodded and went to the medical bay. Yerin came up limping. Yewon let Yerin lean on her.

”It’s Yuna. I know it is now.”

”Really Yewon?”

”Yes Yerin.”

”Oh gosh...it is gonna crash...oh gosh...is she gonna survive? Wait..I have a plan.”

The tie-fighter was getting awfully close to the ground. Rey cracked her knuckles and stretched her back.

”Go Jedi Rey!”

Yelled Yerin and Yewon. Rey nodded as she smiled. She ran out a bit, to be closer to the ship. She used her force to carefully push back the ship, making it slow down so it would lessen the impact.

Rey groaned as it was coming at quite a high speed. Rey took a deep breath in and kept trying and trying. The ships was about to hit the ground and then Rey raised it up before impact, just inches before it hit the ground.

She slowly placed the ship down on the ground and sighed. She ran towards it and went to the main doors to get them open. She bended the metal and ran inside. What she found scared her.

Yuna laying unconscious on the main control panel and her forehead cut up and bloody, her clothes dirty and ripped. She also saw how the ship was disheveled and there was a crack in the window that was covered by Yuna.

”YUNA!!!”

Rey ran up closer and held Yuna tightly in her arms. 

“Oh my gosh. I knew you would escape. Oh gosh let’s get you patched up.”

Rey carried Yuna out and ran towards the base with the young girl in her arms. She saw the medics and began to walk towards them. Yewon and Yerin ran up towards Rey.

”Yuna!!!”

”She was probably attacked on the way here. That’s why she’s cut up. Glass from the main window cut her forehead.”

She put Yuna on the stretcher and patted her head as they took her away. Rey smiled.

”She’ll be okay.”

A few hours passed and it was the early night. Yuna was stitched up and on her bed. When she woke up, she immediately sat up and began to run out. She tripped as she was getting towards Rey’s room.

”JEDI REY!!”

She tried to get up as Rey opened her door. Rey gasped and helped her up.

”Yuna? What are you doing he-“

”I-I need your help please.”

”What happened?”

Rey said as she sat Yuna down on her bed.

”I need a ship.”

”A ship? Why Yuna?”

”I need to get back to the first order base as soon as possible.”

”Why? I can’t let that happen! You might get hurt again!”

”Rey please!! I...I left someone there! They need my help!!”

”Who? Yuna calm down please-“

”A darktrooper!!”

”A darktrooper? Why would they need your help-“

”They wanted to leave when I left. We got caught while trying to get on a tie-fighter. She let me escape but she was taken back...I need to get her back! She doesn’t wanna be there anymore! She cried because she wanted to come with me!! I..we love each other!”

”Yuna are you sure this...darktrooper wasn’t lying?”

”SinB wouldn’t lie! She wouldn’t!! She helped me survive when I was captive! She gave me food when I was being starved, she told me when it would be the best time to get to a tie-fighter and escape, she...she cared for me!!”

”I..”

”REY PLEASE!!!”

Rey has never seen Yuna this way. So desperate and sad. Rey sighed. 

“I can’t say no to my best and favorite Padawan. Especially when you’re this desperate. I will help you but we must do this carefully.”

”THANK YOU REY THANK YOU!!”

Yuna hugged Rey tightly and Rey smiled as she hugged her back.

”I guess we’ll have a new member of the resistance?”

”I guess so.”

———

A/N:

Please leave comments!!!