Ch II

L'amore (hiatus)

For the past hour, Daniel have been cursing non stop when he read through his textbook about crime investigation since he had to study them before tomorrow's small text that their stupid professor had announced, or surprises the out of them all yesterday. He even cursed under his breath to the professor for being an and wishing that the man would turn into a toad or something.

He sighs, flipping the pages then sighs again. Somehow he made his other friends who were sitting with him uncomfortable. No, not uncomfortable but annoyed by the constant sighing and the defeat groaning each time Daniel read through the book.

The next sigh he let it slip out of his mouth, made his friend kicked him by the shin and he hissed, automatically rubbing his leg where he was kicked then glared over to his friend, Jaehwan.

"What the is that for."

"You have been sighing for the past hour. And even grumbles around. You know how annoying it sounds like when you kept on sighing each time you flipped the pages. It's getting really annoying. So just stop."

Daniel sighs again and let his head fell on the table, on his textbook.

"You don't understand Jaehwan. The words, all the scientific or whatever you called them are too much for me to understand and it's driving me crazy just by reading it. And trying to understand them since...."

"Since?"

"Uh, never mind. I don't even know why did I picked this subject as my main major."

"You took it because you said you love all this crime stuff and wanted to give justice to the people around when you became a lawyer. You said it's you dream so why complain about it now. You love law and society so much."

Daniel wanted to retorts back but he clamped his mouth when he opens them. He know that Jaehwan is right about it and he couldn't blame the guy. He loves all this stuff since he was a middle schooler. Having to watch the first ever Sherlock Holmes series made him realized how cool it was to be a detective or just helping people solving the mystery. But then again, Sherlock Holmes has nothing to do with law or being a lawyer. 

Nope, it has nothing to do with what he is currently major in. He have watched lots of such as Law & Order, The Good Wife and so much more and then he kept repeating it over and over again. It somehow raised up his interest to be a lawyer and since then, history or whatever that could relates with law is his favorite kind of subject and also his favorite kind of TV show.

*

Kang Daniel is an only child in his family and have been pampered by his parents for as long as he can remember. They loves him so much that they often let him do what he wants and actually love the idea of their son taking on the Law and Society when he enters college. His parents is the reason why he enjoy all the law and court stuff since they both work as a lawyer. A very great one if he may add. So he looked up to them and wanted to be just like them one day. His parents never asked him or forced him to be one because they wanted him to have his freedom and choose his own life. But it surprises them when Daniel said he will be joining them one day. Also, Daniel loves to dance and b-boying during his free time. Together with his closest friend, Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook is the middle child of his family. Having an older brother and a younger sister along with his parents. He majors in Performing Arts since he is the star student in his school. Always dancing and sometimes rapping too. He wanted to be a composer or music producer one day if he is able to because he loves composing songs. And also if possible, he wish to open up his own dance studio. Teaching people how to dance and maybe teach them how to sing too. Jungkook and Daniel are the best of friends since they were always together, joint by the hip each time they hang out.

Kim Jaehwan is an only child in his family. Jaehwan were born in a very talented family since both his parents are a great and famous songs writer. Not only that, they even held up concerts as his father plays the piano while his mother play the violin. Having said that, Jaehwan learn how to play a guitar and even piano too. He major in Performing Arts, just like Jungkook. He is more of a vocal person, since he have such a nice and beautiful voice when he sings. He is also the best of friends of Daniel and Jungkook. But he don't always joins them when they went out.

Once again, we should start with the story after introducing these three to you readers.

*

Jungkook came in and quickly found the two of them sitting near the window. He walked over and took a seat next to Daniel who still have his head on the table. He raised his brow and looked back at Jaehwan.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's stressed out about his book. Said that he have a test tomorrow."

"About.." Jungkook peek to see about what sort of book it is but then decide to just pull the book away from Daniel. "Crime investigation..it's your favorite subject right?" he asked as he scan the book. 

Daniel just groan and buried his face even deeper into his folded arms. Slowly turning his head to look at Jungkook.

"It is...but it's pure torture by reading through it. I kept asking myself on why did I chose this subject for my major. And Jaehwan over here doesn't help me at all." he huffed, poiting his finger at Jaehwan who was taken aback.

"Hey, why blame me for your problem. I'd said that it's your favorite and you chose it yourself, so don't blame me on this. Idiot."

"."

"What the f-" Jaehwan was about to cursed but Jungkook stops him, pushing him to sit back down in his seat.

"That's enough you two. Daniel, this is like your second year already so why complain now when you have like another one more year to go before graduating. Besides, you've been an awesome student though. I've heard rumors saying that you are one of the best in your course. So don't go saying that it's hard and all. You came a long way to stop now."

Now that Jungkook mentioned it, he's right. It has been two years since he take this course and most of the time, he aced them all. So this is actually really nothing to what he had gone through all those two years. The taller straighten himself up and smiles at his friend. Bunny teeth sticking out and he made Jungkook smiles like he does too.

"You're right. Thanks Kook."

Jungkook just gave him a thumb up and a wink and a big smile. While Jaehwan just snort and scoffed at the two bunny in front of him. 

Well, he need to continue study and ace that test tomorrow. If everything goes well, he wish to celebrate it by going to the bar or just simply hang out by the cafe with his friends. Coffee calms his nerve so he might as well go with a cafe.

 


 

Ahaha...Updated.

This time I just focused on these three boys :D

Next chapter will be the encounter of Daniel and Seongwoo ^^

And there will be some VKook too in the next chapter hihi and maybe, even MinHwan too :3

Comments and upvotes :DD