CH VIII

L'amore (hiatus)

(I'm making a time skip here and they became boyfies. Sorry, I will make better chapter after this one. It's a bit of a rush in here so, SORRY!)

 

"I like you hyung. Like a girl like a boy. In this case, a boy to a boy. Have been since we start hanging out at the cafe and it keeps blooming more and more after." 

There, he finally said it after he's holding back his feelings for the older for five months prior to the older's graduation day. Deciding that it's best to confess to him during his graduation day would be the best choice and it does seem so.

Seongwoo blinked twice then thrice, a bouquet of flowers held in his hand loosen up. Daniel stand there nervously waiting for an answer. Between a happy and sad answer. Between his love will be reciprocate or not. Rejection might hit him hard but he will try his best to stand if Seongwoo did reject him.

Taehyung, Minhyun and Jimin all stood around Seongwoo and was surprised by the bold move the younger had against Seongwoo. They even attracted attentions from another students there. Shocking since they never thought someone like Daniel would try his luck with Seongwoo. One of the F4 member.

The tarot cards he chose months ago is giving him hell. And that time Seongwoo's sister made him as Seongwoo's partner for a day was great that he thinks that he might have a chance with the older. Since Seongwoo looks like he's enjoying Daniel's presence.

Not to mentioned that they became much more closer after that. 

It may seems weird but Seongwoo did shocked him when he once visit Daniel at his class. Shocking everyone around them. Smiling brightly at Daniel as he call for him and asking if he would like to join him and the others for lunch.

Of course he said yes. And received several hate letters after that because he manage to get close to Seongwoo, despite of his own popularity in college. It's not Daniel is not famous, he is, along with Jungkook and Jaehwan but they can't never win against the F4.

 

 

Seongwoo tilts his head slightly, as if he was thinking hard about Daniel's confession. It's nerve wrecking for Daniel because he need to know what is his answer and Seongwoo is seriously killing him. Slowly, painful but sweet.

"You're killing him, Woo." Taehyung says, as his lifesaver when he could tell that Daniel is about to break. The other wink at him and smile. Minhyun and Jimin did the same thing too. Smiling while they wait for their friend to reply his answer.

"You like me. So does that mean I can call you my boyfriend for real now?" Seongwoo questioned which quite shocking to Daniel.

Boyfriend?

Daniel open and close his mouth. Not sure what to say to that. What does Seongwoo mean by that?

"Can I take that as a yes?"

"Oh come on! You have been describing him as your boyfriend for a week now, without him even knowing. Or without anyone in college knows who exactly he is. So stop torturing the poor boy and say that you like him too, Woo." Jimin pushed Seongwoo forward, rolling his eyes at the same time.

"I was about to!" Seongwoo protest. He moves forward and stop inches away from Daniel.

"I like you too. Was waiting for a confession when you were so obvious about it after that party night as my partner. That's why I told you don't be shy and come to me and talk."

Daniel was the one that blink a few times now. "So...you..."

"Yes, Daniel ah. I told you just now right? So let's just get to the point yeah?"

"Wha- !!!"

Seongwoo pulls Daniel by the collar, or practically yank him forward and kiss Daniel square to the mouth. Right in front of everybody. 

"Show off!" Taehyung screams at the background, jealous or just acting as one. 

 

 

And that happens a few days back and Daniel is currently daydreaming about his sunbae...whoops, not sunbae but boyfriend now. Yes, he misses him because Seongwoo had graduated and will start working soon at his father's company.

He only hope that the older would still make time with him and go out on a date. 

Jaehwan break the news of him crushing over Minhyun sunbae a day after the older graduated. Regreting for not confessing to him while he still can. Daniel cheer him up along with Jungkook by taking him out for a movie.

Jungkook on the other hand was confessed by Taehyung himself after graduation. Before the older left the venue. He didn't expect for Taehyung to like him or actually confesses since he was planning to do so later.

He accepts immediately, boldly jump into Taehyung's arm. The opposite of Daniel who shyly hide himself away after he and Seongwoo kisses.

"You're cute, Kook." Taehyung whisper after they pulls away from kissing each other, planting soft kisses at the side of Jungkook's head. The younger chuckles and contentedly sigh. 

 

 

Jimin and Yoongi is very happy for them all since they able to get the person they love, except for Minhyun. The latter like someone too but he is too shy to even tell them who he or she is. Minhyun was never the person who love to share something. Especially about his love life.

Seongwoo figure it must be one of Daniel's friend anyway. Considering he have caught Minhyun staring at the boy a few times with fond and loving look. Pfft, talked about being subtle.

And he may have arranged a blind date for them both. Because he is sick in watching them subtly looking at each other. Daniel notices too actually, even before Jaehwan said it.

A blind date, sounds nice. Time to play as Cupid.

 


 

I'll stop here. Next chapter I will focus on them trying to get MinHwan going on a blind date.

I mean, more lines and all. I'm sorry for the rush chapter xDD

And sorry if it's too short. 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR :3