CH V

L'amore (hiatus)

After finding out that the guy he have been spending his time with at the coffee shop is actually one of his sunbae, Daniel is literally screaming inside. He just couldn't believe that he actually talked to and befriended a sunbae from his college. Not any sunbae, but one of the F4 sunbae that lots of them dying to get close to.

Somehow, he is one of the lucky bastard that get's to be friend Ong Seongwoo. The No.1 hottest guy in their college.

Jungkook and Jaehwan have been s hyped up at the fact that their friend finally found someone good for him. Or at least, that's what they thought. Hoping that Daniel and Seongwoo would be more than just friend.

Ever since they found out who Daniel had been meeting with, it didn't actually stops him from meeting the older male.

They still met at their usual cafe and Daniel would just simply talked about random things with him, avoiding asking Seongwoo if he went to the same college as he does. But he did hoped that he'll have the courage one day to speak up about it and perhaps even confess. Still, he's not that sure yet about his true feelings for the older, but he does gets the butterflies in his stomach whenever he saw the older around. Now more so after he knew he went to the same college.

*

One day, Jungkook had suggested a thing to Daniel. Something he says would determined him of his feelings for the older.

"And what exactly are proposing, Kook. What sort of thing are you asking me to do."

Jungkook just grins and drags Daniel to the park one Saturday afternoon, after they had their lunch. "Just wait and you're gonna love it. I promised you that." Jungkook keeps grinning and tugs Daniel to where he says the thing would be.

"I swear, Kook. If this is some kind of your stuck up prank, than I'm gonna burn your balls." Daniel warns him and let himself being drag until they reach the destination. It's a carnival that they are holding for five days straight and he didn't even know about it.

"Kook..Why are we here? Are you planning to take me up on the ferris wheel?" He asked, frowning at all the rides and the tent placed in the middle of the carnival. Many people are around to enjoy their weekend and it is supposed to be fun, but not for Daniel. He hates carnival, especially if it has something do with clowns or a circus, and this is one of it and Jungkook should know, because he is his best friend that he grew up with.

"No, I'm not taking you for a ride, Niel. I'm taking you to see..." Jungkook keeps grinning and pulls Daniel to one of the tent at the end of the park, "A fortune teller. I've heard that she is one of the best and most of her premonition is true and is 100% real. Not in a bad way but most of them are a positive feedback." Jungkook finished and they both stops in front of the said fortune teller's tent.

Jungkook still have his grin on while Daniel is furrowing his eyebrows and have a very displeasing look as he stares at the name of the shop?

Now he really thinks that this is a ridiculous idea.

"Are you serious, Kook? Really? This does not make me relax even though you've said we're seeing a fortune teller. Like, it's not even real. Whatever they'll predict, does not mean it's true." Daniel scowls and is slowly starting to get his hand off Jungkook's hold but of course the other wouldn't let him as he tightens his grip.

"Oh come on. Like I said before, hers are way accurate and whatever she'll predict or see is true. So that's why.." Jungkook groans, face contorting around while he struggles to pull Daniel with him. They starts using their muscles. One trying so hard to get the other into the tent, while the other is trying so hard to get away from it.

"Daniel, stop....struggling and come on." Jungkook huffed.

"No. A big fat no." Daniel protest.

They keep on fighting each other until they heard a lady's voice spoke up from inside the tent, when they are pretty close to the tent.

"Please come in dear boy. I know why you are here."

That stops them from their pushing and pulling game as they looked at each other. Jungkook visibly look excited while Daniel looks horrified. There is no way he's running away right now if the lady have spoken to them and even invited them to come in. .

*

Daniel fidgets in his seat while he looked around the inside of the tent. It was decorated with fancy looking decorations, fairy lights, a snow ball in the middle of the table he is currently sitting at along with Jungkook. You know, it looks like how fortune teller's tent would look like in the movies or dramas. So yeah, thats' how it looks like. Not too fancy or overly decorated but it still says that this is a fortune teller's tent. Screw it.

The lady was not that old or that young. Probably in her mid thirties or even fourties but she still look pretty and kind of young for her age. Well, thirties to fourties are just a good age for women anyway. Not that old or not that young.

Jungkook doesn't seems to bother about the way the place looks like. He is simply enjoying the fact that he is making his best friend nervous and having Daniel's fortune be reveal. Or how does his luck looks like. Especially his luck for love.

The lady plays with her snow ball or should I say snow globe, hands circling around it as she mutters incoherent mantra like, eyes closing. 

Daniel had the urge to roll his eyes because it just look so stupid to him. Puhlease. He wasn't even amazed by it at all but Jungkook does. He glance at his best friend to see Jungkook eyeing the globe in astonishment. Like a kid caught on something interesting in their eyes for the first time.

Daniel snorts.

The lady stops whatever mantra she was saying and open her eyes and stares directly at Daniel who made a short eye contact with her and he freezes.

She smiles at him, "I see you came to me so that you want to know how is your luck with love is, isn't it?"

Oh snap. How the does she know that? That they came to ask about his love life and to find out if he is in love with his sunbae. Damn.

He gulp his saliva and just nods to her question. Well, he does want to know but wasn't sure if he should believe in any of this. The lady just continue on smiling and proceed to nod her head and took out a collection of cards. It looks like a tarot card.

She shuffles them for a few minutes in which the both of them just stare at the card and her, back and forth. Then they some time look at each other and shrugs their shoulder.

She stops with the shuffling and proceed to line it up on the table with all the back of the cards facing upwards. 

"Kang Daniel ssi, choose a card for me to tell you whether you are truly in love with someone or not. Jeon Jungkook ssi, I want you to pick one for yourself too." 

They exchanges glances. Confused and surprised to see that she know their names without them ever saying who they are since they walked in. Oh damn.

*

They both picked their card and the lady collected all others and placed it back into the container or wherever she have taken them from. 

"Let me see what you just choose, Daniel ssi." 

Daniel hand out the card back at her and wait for her to explain what he had chose. He checked it but wasn't sure what it meant. The picture of the tarot card have two people standing facing each other and holding up a cup in their hand. There were hearts around it and the card was written in French which is foreign to him.

The lady stares at the card and gave a hum and a nod and smile when she looked back at Daniel. She placed the card back on the table and both Daniel and Jungkook wait for her too explain what it is. But she didn't go there yet and chose to ask for Jungkook's and the other pass it back to her.

Again she gave a hum and a nod and smile. Same reaction but what does it mean. Is it a good card? Or bad? Is his luck in love is gonna be ty and won't stand a chance to be with Seongwoo? Or is he even in love with the guy? He believe he does but probably just an admiration for the older but whatever it is, perhaps the lady would makes him stop thinking about other things and make up his mind for him.

She placed Jungkook's card on the table as well. Now both cards are facing upwards. Showing what it was on the card. Both have a similar sort of picture. But in different sort of style and color and design. 

"Let me tell you what you just picked, Kang Daniel ssi."

He gulps.

"You just picked... L'amore, Kang Daniel ssi. It means you are in love. With a person." she says, looking down at the card Daniel had picked out, L'Amore.

"I...." he swallows his words. He was shocked that he had manage to pick a card that says that he is in love with someone. Someone that is Ong Seongwoo.

"Do you know who?" the lady asked, eyes now on Daniel. A smile adorn her face. Not that sort of an evil smile, just a small, fond, gentle smile.

"Yes. He went to the same uni as you are. A senior in his last year. Tall, lean and very handsome. Most popular among his group of friends."

"Most popu-.....You don't mean...." Jungkook cuts him off. He was shocked as well. But he already know who Daniel is talking about. But it still manage to surprised him. Because...well . They weren't wrong about this lady at all then. Whatever she tells them is always accurate and damn was she accurate with Daniel choice of card.

"Yes, I mean 'him'." she easily says and smile wider.

".." Daniel cursed. He knows who she is talking about and there is no other reason for him to deny it now. He is indeed in love with Seongwoo. Just the mere saying of his name in his mind or thinking about the older made his heart skip a beat. And all sorts of zoo is trampling inside his stomach. It even gave him goosebump just by thinking that he just picked a card that meant LOVE. And he actually in love with a person.

Jungkook was amazed and he smiles. Too amazed to even mutter a word at Daniel who is currently blushing away. Eyes looking anywhere but the lady or the card.

"And Jungkook ssi. You also picked a card of love."

That somehow gets Daniel's attention. He snaps his head and widen his eyes in surprised at the news. Jungkook is in love too??

The latter clamped his mouth tight and blushed. He is also definitely sure that she doesn't just joke with him because he knows he is in love too. Also with one of the F4 members.

"Who? You're in love with someone? When? Why didn't I know this?" Daniel starts questioning his best friend. 

"I..Uhh..It just...It just happens. Like...several..days ago? Or even before that?" Jungkook sounded unsure at his own words. He wasn't sure when he is actually in love with the brunette. But he knows he is in love with him. But when did it started?

"You have been in love with him since you first met him. Which was during orientation day. The day you and Daniel ssi join the college. He is one of the senior that shows you around campus. He and the guy Daniel ssi is in love with are best of friends. Since forever and they have been together since then. Always having each other's back and always there for one another." she smiles. It's like she knows them more than Daniel and Jungkook did. Plus they believe that she might even know their name too.

"Best of friends? Wait, there are four of them and all four of them are best of friends."

The lady laughs, "My dear Daniel ssi. I talked about his one and only best friend that he have been with since childhood. If you could guess who he is then you are on point. He have the same height or just an inch shorter than your crush. The other two are different. The tallest and the shortest. Can you tell who it is?"

Daniel stops to think about the F4. Jungkook couldn't control himself and was about to explode from blushing harder and harder. He knows Daniel will know who she is talking about because she had narrow it down to one and only person that shares the same height as Seongwoo.

And it does clicked in Daniel's head. When he sees how Daniel widen his eyes out of realization and when he sees him opening his mouth to speak, Jungkook clasped his hand over his mouth and drags him out of the chair.

"Thank you for your time miss. It's..It's a pleasure doing business with you and I can't believe you are so accurate with what you just say. Hahaha, so great!" Jungkook says, laughing in a nervous way as the lady just smile at the two and nods her head. She bow and says her thank you too. Money on her hand.

*

They walked far away from the tent and the carnival until Daniel gets away from Jungkook.

"What the hell! You're in love with Taehyung sunbaenim?? Like the !"

Jungkook shushed him and again clamped his mouth.

"Shut up!" he whispers loudly. The blush still paints his cheeks.

"Oh my god..Wow...oh wow." Daniel pulls the hand away and laughs. He can't believe that his best friend is in love with Kim Taehyung, the second hottest person among the F4 and others. Damn.

"You better not tell Jaehwan about this. I can't live my life in peace if he knows that I..." he couldn't finish his words as he kept blushing at the thought of Kim Taehyung.

Daniel can't stop laughing. He wanted to roll himself on the ground but nope, he won't do that. He clutches his stomach and keep laughing. Jungkook pouts and puffed up his cheeks and starts kicking Daniel's sheen a few time, so he could stop.

"Shut the up, Daniel. Just shut up already."

"Sorry dude. It just that...it's hard to believe that you're in love with Taehyung sunbae while I'm in love with Seongwoo sunbae. They are both the hottest. Who might be in love with Minhyun sunbae and Jimin sunbae though. Oh damn."

"I heard that Jimin sunbaenim already dating someone. He is two years older than him. A composer or a song writer or something. And he is also living with him." Jungkook says. The two walk around the park.

"Woah really? Wow, it must be awesome to be in a relationship with a composer or song writer. Lucky him."

"I bet Jaehwan is in love with Minhyun sunbae. I mean, he some times stares dreamily at Minhyun sunbae when he thinks no one is looking. Not so subtle though."

They both chuckles and think back how they did some time caught Jaehwan looking a bit more dreamily at Hwang Minhyun.

"Dude, I think all of us are in love with those F4 but do you think they probably have feelings for us too?"

They went silent at that. Not sure whether Seongwoo and Taehyung are even interest in them like they did to the two seniors. They sure hope so though. Because they wished to be more than just friends now with the sunbaes. If it is possible to get them to like them though.

 


 

Updated and finally hahaha.

A hint of YoonMin *grins* as in Suga and Jimin kekekeke

This story will be rushed and will be having skipped timeline here and there though because I don't want to make this too long.

Like I said before, 10-15 chapters at most if I can. So it'll be rushed ^^

Don't read if you don't like me rushing things.

They might confessed their love somewhere around chapter six or seven or eight so be prepare.

Sorry for the typos and for ty chapter.

I'll probably make OngV's part for the next chapter. MinHwan will be having their own focus chapter too so don't worry.

And I will bring Suga in and the rest of BTS and W1 members :3

And also, I don't do tarot reading so whatever I mentioned might not be accurate but I tried hahaha.

BYE!!