CH IX

L'amore (hiatus)

Even though the four boys graduated themselves from college, they never missed a chance to come by and check out their boyfriends. More like Seongwoo and Taehyung never missed a single day to go to college together since they still housemates even after they graduated, to see Daniel and Jungkook. Sometimes when their noona is around, they would tagged along and make their life miserable and embarrassing them by screaming for Daniel and Jungkook's name out loud through the hallway.

"Daniel ah! Jungkook ah! Where are you guys! Your boyfriends misses you very much that they always complains about not able to sleep because they misses you two so much!" Seongmi yells both hands surrounded as she did so. 

"Noona! Shut up and stop screaming out loud! You're embarrassing me and Tae." Seongwoo facepalmed and rolled his eyes. Many pairs of eyes looked at them as they passed by the hallway. It was so embarrassing that Seongwoo feels like digging a hole and duck his head inside like an ostrich.

Taehyung groans, covering his face with his large hand as they walk, and his sister just laughs to his cuteness.

Both boys practically feel like exploding since they couldn't hide their flushed face at all. They were never shy and would always socialize with people but as time goes by and they snatched themselves handsome and cute boyfriend, they feel so shy. Especially with their noona who is trying to kill them.

They pass by a few classes after they turn around the corner and is met with Jaehwan, one of Daniel and Jungkook's friend.

"Ah, Jaehwan ssi." Taehyung calls out to the short boy. The latter turns around and was surprised to see them. He bows to all four of them.

"H-Hi sunbae-nim."

Seongwoo waves the sunbae aside, "We're not your sunbae anymore. Jaehwan ah, have you seen Daniel?" Seongwoo asked.

"And Kookie?" Taehyung asked as well. Seongwoo turned to his friend and raised his brow with an amused grin. Taehyung just blinks and mutter a silent 'What' to him.

"Kookie? Oh my god, that is seriously adorable, Taetae." Taeyeon cuts through, squealing before Seongwoo could even say anything. Taehyung mentally slapped himself.

"Wow, that is cute. Do you have any cute pet name for Daniel, Woogie? I bet you do right." Seongmi elbowed her brother and wriggle her eyebrow around as she smirks to her brother.

"I do but I'm not gonna tell you that." the younger huffed, shoving his sister away and told her to stop elbow him.

"Aish, don't be like that. Do tell."

"No. Am not gonna tell you anything. Stop it." Seongwoo softly whined and huffed again. He may love his sister a lot but sometimes she can be very painful in the .

Jaehwan who awkwardly standing there can just watch them. He feels like he's kind out of place when he's with these four such handsome and pretty looking people. Not that he's not good looking but damn have you seen how these four looks like? Maybe if they add up Jimin and Minhyun and Minhyun's sister in, it'll be a group of gorgeous looking people.

Speaking of Minhyun or thinking of Minhyun, Jaehwan immediately shakes his head and blushed. He still hasn't confessed to the older boy and with the latter already graduated, it's a bit more difficult for him to communicate with him. Not to mention he didn't have his phone number. to be Kim Jaehwan.

*

In the middle of the bickering, Seongwoo stops and notices Jaehwan is staring. Like he is staring at nothing or no one. His best guess is Jaehwan is thinking about something.

"Stop noona. Let's not continue this mindless argument about what I call Daniel as or Jungkook's pet name to Taehyung."

"You're saying that because you wanted to..." Seongwoo turns his head and made a gesture of zipping his mouth. It's a fair warning for not crossing the line. Seongmi stops dead and pouts.

"We're both gonna go with Jaehwan to find them. Just...go home noona." Seongwoo says with a firm tone as he throws his hand around the younger's shoulder who got startled. He looks at Seongwoo confused but then he raised his brow when Seongwoo winked at him.

"Yeah...bye, Tae noona." Taehyung did the same thing and he starts following the two boys who had already walked away from the two women.

Seongmi and Taeyeon huffed. "Boys."

*

"You haven't plan on when or how to tell Minhyun about your feelings?" Taehyung asked as the three men kept walking through campus. Arms still wraps around Jaehwan's shoulder along with Seongwoo doing the same on the other side.

Jaehwan nods. He suddenly became so shy to even say anything. Especially to this two best friend whom is also a best friend to Minhyun hyung, his crush.

Seongwoo nods in understanding. He try to think of a way to help Jaehwan to confess. Well, obviously it's not going anywhere if one of them won't make any move to say what they wanted to say to each other. Seongwoo knows that even Minhyun like Jaehwan. Just that the taller will never admit it and keeps dismissing the idea of him liking Jaehwan. 

Coward.

"Well, Jaehwan. How about you come along with us to have dinner tonight, hm? Minhyun will be there and so does Jimin. We thought of taking out plus one with us too. And since Minhyun doesn't have a plus one yet, why not you be his plus one? Jimin is bringing Yoongi hyung and we both are bringing Daniel and Jungkook with us. So?" Seongwoo decided that this is the best way to get these two so oblivious, shy pair to get closer.

The easiest way is to start by having dinner. Like a date. He probably gonna ditch these two later on dinner and let them sorts thing out. Of course, he will need the co-operation from his boyfriend and his best friends and their boyfriends. Seongwoo will let Daniel know about his plan and he is sure that Daniel would be delighted to help his best friend to snatch himself the man of his dream.

So it settles. Now he just needs Jaehwan to say to dinner and the plan will go on smoothly. 

Jaehwan was debating whether he should join or just go back to his dorm and write a song. But dinner outside sounds nice and not to mention that he gets to spend some times with Minhyun hyung and with his two best friends.

Taehyung and Seongwoo wait for his answer, patiently. Hoping that he will say yes.

They can always have dinner just the four of them some other day. Tonight, he needs to get this work. He'll talk to Jimin later and make him persuade Yoongi hyung to come along or else this plan won't work. Taehyung will surely say yes since they both think alike. Almost agreeing to all the things without any protest or objection.

They're like twins from different mother.

"Well?" Seongwoo asked. He's nervous to know what is playing in the younger's head.

And before Jaehwan could speak up his decision, someone collided into them. Almost making the three of them to fall flat on their face if it's not for the arms that wrapped around Seongwoo and Taehyung that stops them from falling and Jaehwan was grateful he didn't too since the two elder is holding him in place.

Seongwoo and Taehyung both looked back to the person that is hugging them.

*

Daniel and Jungkook grin widely to their boyfriend. Oh yes, that sounds so good in their tongue. It rolls nicely when they keep saying 'boyfriend'. They still can't believe that they finally get Seongwoo and Taehyung to be their boyfriend. With them asking to be their boyfriend though.

Having to date them for only about a few months is already heaven to them. And to able to have some facetime and texting and calling them and even going on a date was so blissfully the best.

Even though now they can't spend as much time as they were while they are still in college, their boyfriends did still came by to have lunch or fetch them from college to send them home. The parents know and they gave the green light. And they get to know their noona too. Seongmi and Taeyeon noona are such a great noona that they never had.

"Miss you, hyungie." Daniel says as he snuggles closer to Seongwoo and hands tightens around the elder. Seongwoo just chuckles, his annoyed expression turn soft when he saw his younger boyfriend.

"Me too, Nielie. How's the class?" he asked, turning to return back the hug as he let go of Jaehwan. Daniel says it was okay and he asked Seongwoo about the company. Having to date a soon to be CEO was hard. He meant it was hard on Seongwoo since he was never alone now. Bodyguards will be swarming him from left to right. At some point, he had to beg them to leave him alone, especially when he wants to see Daniel at college. Like today, he was glad that Seongmi noona came along so no bodyguards are around him. His noona hates being followed or spied on so she never let any guards be around her. She detests the idea of someone following her around. Be is female or male bodyguards.

Taehyung was the same. But he enjoys having someone behind his back. Always keeping an eye on him when he's going out a to bar or restaurant with his best friends. Each one of them has their own bodyguards.

Taehyung likes having at least one or two around him since he felt safe when he knows someone who has protected him since he was a kid follows him. Even though it sort of make things awkward when he's on a date with Jungkook, and the younger feels a little off with someone eyeing them. Jungkook never complains. Instead, he just goes along with whatever his boyfriend is doing or feel like.

Jungkook cuddles closer to Taehyung when the said male didn't turn around to hugs him back, he didn't mind because Taehyung did lean back to rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jaehwan snorts. He feels nausea when it comes to these couples. It's sickening to be a witness to this too sugary, sweet moments of the two couples. He's salty was maybe because he still hasn't confessed yet. If not, he would probably be like these four. Going on dates and hugging and cuddling and snuggling and kissing. He sighs which made Seongwoo turn his head and looked at him. He just remembers what he was supposed to do. Seongwoo just let Daniel pecking his cheek as he spoke.

"Jaehwanie, dress nicely for tonight. It's gonna be a five-star restaurant where we're going to have dinner. Simple is fine too but as long as you look nice. We'll come by around 7." Seongwoo says eyes never leaving the younger who simply nods at him. Like he didn't even care about tonight. Well, he should. Because whatever the cause, Seongwoo will get Minhyun and Jaehwan to confess.

Daniel stops pecking him and blinks a few time. He was shocked when Seongwoo, his boyfriend, told Jaehwan to dress nicely. Like what the hell?

"Style off your hair too, Jaehwan. Make sure you pushed them back. Your bangs I mean." Taehyung added with a wink before the other disappear from their sight. Jaehwan softly says okay and went off.

"Hyung. What is this all about? Are you and Jaehwan going for a date?" Daniel finally asked, looking displeased at the thought of his best friend going out with his boyfriend. Jungkook narrows his eyes to Taehyung.

"Yeah, why pushed his hair back?" Jungkook asked.

The two oldest shake their heads to try and explain the plan. As softly as they can. Just for the four of them to hear.

"It's for him and Minhyun. Since we four always have a night where just the four us to have dinner with, we thought that we could change that. Taking you both as our plus one for tonight. We'll have to tell Jimin later to get him to persuade Yoongi hyung. And since Minhyun is single and he has a stupid crush on your friend just now, we told Jaehwan that he will be his plus one. Without Minhyun knowing."

Taehyung nods his head. "That's why we told Jaehwan to dress nicely. For Minhyun. And Hyunnie has a weakness with Jaehwan's pushing his bangs up." 

Both Jungkook and Daniel have their mouth turns into an O. They nod, agreeing to help and partially also because they get to be their plus one. They are dating anyway, so of course, when their own boyfriends are taking them out for dinner, they would say yes.

"Count us in." both of them says with a big smile.

*

That evening, while the couple has their short dates, called Jimin and told him about the plan. The shorter male says yes to the plan he will make sure that Yoongi clears off his schedule from editing anything. There is no saying no for tonight.

"Thanks Minnie. The usual restaurant." Taehyung told the other on the line.

'Woot, no problem Tae. Anything for our bestie Minhyun. I will make sure Yoong won't say no. If not, I'll personally chop his .'

That made Taehyung burst into a loud laugh. Their smaller friend is sure are brutal. But very kind and caring. 

"Okay. Be there by 8. I'll pick Minhyun up while Woo said he'll pick Jaehwan."

'Okay, nice idea. So we'll meet each other at the same time then. Let me do the reservations.'

"Go ahead. You know the owner there anyway."

'I know him because he's my cousin. Right, see you and Seongwoo along with your bunny boy and Seongwoo's puppy boy tonight.' Jimin cackles loudly.

Taehyung groans. "Bye, Jimin."

When he ended the call, he looked at his friend and gives him a thumbs up. All done and now they have to wait for tonight. But first, it's date time with their boyfriends.

 


 

Finally, I manage to update. Next chapter will be the plan and dinner for these boys.

And will those two lovebirds who still hasn't confess be able to be together?

You'll have to wait and see for the next chapter xD

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! (●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)