CH III

L'amore (hiatus)

"Kim Taehyung. Where is my favorite Gucci bag that I bought a month ago? Did you took it?" Taeyeon, Taehyung's sister calls up from home one day. Asking her brother if he had taken her favorite Gucci bag.

Taehyung was silent for a short moment. And when silence is the only thing he could do, it means that Taeyeon was right about him taking her bag. He could see how she rolled her eyes and have a hand on her hip.

"So it's you then."

"I swear noona. I thought it was mine because it looks exactly the same as how mine is." Taehyung says in his defense but he knows it's futile. Especially if he is involving his noona because Taeyeon is way out of his league. 

Not to mention both siblings have the kinks on Gucci. They enjoy shopping for Gucci clothes, beg, shoes and so much more when Taehyung comes home for a break. Or when she came for a visit down to his college.

"Tae, yours and mine does not look alike at all. How can you say that it's yours since it's clearly is a women's bag. I mean, at least you should know that." His noona sighs from the other side. Once again he could see her pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Noona, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take it from you when I came home last month. I'll post it back to you if you want." Taehyung moves around his room, going into his closet to get the bag out.

"It's fine. I was just cleaning up my room and suddenly realized that it was missing. At first I thought I've misplaced it somewhere but then I remembered that you were here last month that I'd guess you have taken it. And I was right."

Taehyung scratched his head and smile sheepishly but then remembers that his noona couldn't see him.

"I'm sorry again noona. I'll come by when I'm able. Might ask Seongwoo to take me there."

"Ah, Seongwoo. Oh how I miss the boy so much. Do bring him here yeah, Tae. I bet Seongmi would be delighted to see him. Those two haven't seen each other for couple of months now." Taeyeon chuckles through the phone which follows by Taehyung but then the boy pouts after he remember something.

"Noona, how can you miss him more than I do, your dongsaeng. Are you two dating or something." Taehyung asked, sounding as if he was hurt by his noona missing Seongwoo rather she missing him. Clutching on his chest in a fake hurt.

"Aish you brat. I miss you more my baby brother. I miss Seongwoo because its' been a while since I last saw him. You two were practically joint by the hips since you were a baby. That's all though. And I'm not dating your friend, Taetae. Gosh where did you get that idea anyway." Taeyeon snorts and then laughs like an ahjumma.

"Yeah well, you missed him so..."

"Just stop already. Anyway, let me know if you're coming by one day. Say hi to Seongwoo for me. Tata, little Tae." she giggles, a teasing tone could be heard from the way she calls him little Tae.

"Stop calling me little TAE! And bye noona." Taehyung huffed and ended the call. He eyed the bag in his hand and squinted his eyes. Well it's definitely not his when he keep looking at it. Of course it's not because, hell it looks like only girls would wear them. How can he mistaken it from his own. Clearly it does not scream, FOR MEN.

*

"If I would guess correctly.." Taehyung screams when someone spoken up to him. He snaps his head around to find Seongwoo leaning against the doorframe, with an amused smile gracing his lips.

"ing....Woo can you knock before you speak or at least let know that you were there, standing. I almost pee in my pants." 

Seongwoo just chuckles and throws his hands up, apologizing for startling him. 

"Sorry. Anyway, as I was saying, if I would guess correctly, your noona called and asked about that Gucci bag," he points at the bag and continue, "And you mistaken it by thinking that it's yours. Seriously, when both you and Taeyeon noona have the same obsession on Gucci, it'll be hard to tell whose belongs to whose."

"Yeah, well noona and I will die for Gucci. We always manage to get our hands on the latest trend whenever they put them up. We're trendy and stylish. Don't get jealous now." Taehyung flipped his hair like a diva and stick his tongue out.

"Ugh, stop being a chick. Seongmi noona and I loves Burberry and Prada more. Although Prada don't usually sells men's clothing, but who cares. I love them."

"Are we really gonna talk about which brand do we love more?"

Seongwoo paused to think about it before he grins, "I think so."

Taehyung blinks before he too grins and they both laughs about being silly with each other. This often happens between these two besties. Talking about branded clothing lines or shoes or whatever stuff once in a while. It's fun though. Sharing thoughts about those stuff here and there.

*

Seongwoo steps into a nearby cafe down the street, closed to his campus one lovely, bright and sunny afternoon. For a daily dose of caffeine. He needed it so much after he's been cramming for his business assignments. It is stressful, for anyone who takes business but nothing that he couldn't handle anyway. 

Not that he's bragging, but Seongwoo is the ace in his class. Second would be Taehyung since they are both really smart. 

No, they are not a nerd or those bookworms sort of guy. But instead they are the handsome and popular sort of smart guys.

"Welcome dear sir. What would you like to drink today?" asked the girl behind the counter. Already holding a cup in her hands, waiting for Seongwoo's order. The older hums along as he scans through the menu before he decided to order.

"Caramel Macchiato please. With two extra shots. Thanks." he smiles, which made the girl's heat skipped a beat.

"W-Will do! One Caramel Macchiato with two extra shots coming right up!" she stutters, punching in the order and writing it on the cup, asking for his name in the process not because she wants to know his name (partially is though).

He told his name and pay up. Smiling once again after he took the change and waited by the stool for his drink. He took out his phone and starts scrolling through his IG and so on. Checking new feed about the latest juice and some of the messages he got from his friends. Seongwoo smiles and chuckles through it.

"Caramel Macchiato with two extra shots for Seongwoo!" 

Seongwoo snap up when he heard his name being called. Standing up to get to his drink when someone suddenly bumped into him. Cliche much. Spilling some of the guy's drink on his jeans jacket.

"Oh my...Oh god, I'm so sorry!" shrieks the other who had accidentally bumped into him. Seongwoo hissed when he could feel the coldness seeping in since he was wearing a thin layered shirt inside. And the stain. Damn, it's gonna be hard to clean it off his jeans jacket though.

"Oh , your jacket. Oh I'm so so sorry sir. Let me clean it up for you. I'll dry clean it and repeat it again to get the stains out."

Seongwoo waves it off, dismissing the thought of the guy helping to clean his jacket.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I can just clean it by myself. No need to worry." Seongwoo says, eyes still on his jacket, as he dipped the wet part of the jacket to dry it off.

"But it's my fault. I didn't mean to bumped into you. I didn't even see you when I walk by. Well, it's my fault really because I was too caught up with my phone. Oh please, let me make it up to you."

"No need. It's really fine." 

Seongwoo look to the man who had bumped into him and they both were staring at each other. Suddenly lost the ability to speak. It somehow caught up in their throat.

What the hell.

They both admired one another for how good looking they are. Somehow feeling the sparks ignite inside when they stares. Seongwoo's heart skipped a beat and so does the other. It is something new to Seongwoo but he could guess what the feeling is.

The guy is none other than Daniel who is feeling exactly the same as Seongwoo does. Heart skipped a beat.

"Seongwoo ssi? Your drink." 

They both snapped out of their trance when the barista behind the counter calls out to him. Motioning on a drink on top of the counter. The older grab onto the cup and gave the man a smile. Thanking him for the coffee.

He then gave his attention back to Daniel.

*

"Seongwoo ssi, I seriously think that I should take your jacket with me so that I can clean it up for you. Please." Daniel pleads. 

They had taken a seat to talked it through about what had happen earlier. Both had to skip their own class just to discuss about the mess. Well not really.

"I'm serious, Daniel ssi. It's really fine. It's not that big of a deal and I clean it up myself, so please don't worry about it that much."

"But.." Daniel didn't like the idea of letting the other do it since it's his fault and he feels guilty for letting the man clean it when he was the one who spilt the coffee.

"Daniel please. Don't worry and please don't blame yourself. It's an accident. It happens to everyone. So don't worry much yeah?" Seongwoo smiles reassuringly that somehow made Daniel melts.

Woah what?

Is he already that whipped over a stranger who goes by the name Seongwoo? Wow, talked about being so gay for some hot guy though.

"Are you sure?" he was reluctant when he asked that to Seongwoo.

"Yes, so don't worry about it."

The smile is sincere and it does looks like Seongwoo is telling him the truth. Another point to say that Seongwoo is very kind and lovely. God, stop thinking about him like that Kang Daniel. You don't even know the man that well!

Only then that Daniel gave Seongwoo a small smile. Once they settled the problem, they both stood up to get to their destination. Where they should have been at thirty minutes ago.

"I'm sorry again though. For your jacket. It looks expensive."

"Aish it's not that pricey. Plus, it an old jacket. One of my favorite but it's fine. It's nice meeting you though, Daniel ssi."

Daniel blushed to the statement. He smiles back at Seongwoo, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's nice meeting you too, Seongwoo ssi."

"I sure hope we could see each other again, soon. Maybe?"

Daniel smiles widen. He hope so too because he might be crushing for this man already. Wow.

"Maybe."

And then they went to their way, with a smile gracing their face. 

It's a silly encounter but damn was it great to met with someone as hot and handsome as the guy.

 


 

Cliche and stupid as fish xDDD

I don't what did I just write but I just did.

I told you that this story will have a fast development because I didn't want to drag this far too long.

It will be between 10-15 chapters only.

VKook will soon meet each other and so does MinHwan. YoonMin will probably happens too :3

We'll see hahaha.

Comments and sorry for the typos.