CH VI

L'amore (hiatus)

Daniel and Jungkook both regretted in ever telling Jaehwan about their love for Seongwoo and Taehyung. The guy could not stop laughing his off, while he rolls on bed and then pause for a while to look at the two then laughing again, rolling until fell off the bed.

They both groans in annoyance when they listen to Jaehwan's mad cackles.

"..Oh ...Oh damn, freaking...Wow. I can't...You guys actually.." he says between his laugher. Wiping the tears that has fallen down from his eyes due to his excessive laughing.

"Just ing shut up, ." Jungkook grumbles. He had made a promised with Daniel to never say a word of them liking two of the F4 members, but they ended up telling Jaehwan anyway and now they regret in ever telling him.

The laugh was so evil that they could feel their eardrums ringing. It's too horrid for the both boys. Cursing whenever they heard Jaehwan cackling again and again. Repeating about their crush for the two handsome F4 boys.

It keeps going for days. Daniel and Jungkook grew sick of the sound since then. Even they ended up stuffing their ears with some cotton to cut the laughs off. Except that nobody can stop Jaehwan from pulling them out and laughing his off again and again.

They two can only facepalmed themselves.

*

Daniel didn't expect that when he visiting the coffee shop he often go to meet Seongwoo, would be him finding the older bringing along his friend. Not any other friend, but Kim Taehyung. The one Jungkook is having his crush on. And he did expect that Jungkook would meet the man so soon, because he brought him along for a coffee.

Was it destined to happen that soon to them. Giving them a chance to meet each other?

He feels how Jungkook stiffen next to him when the latter saw Taehyung with Seongwoo. The guy was as handsome as they always says. As the girls always claimed. Ogling over the two around campus.

It's like, both of them were rooted to the spot they are now, until Seongwoo gaze up and saw them. He waves his hand with a kitten like smile flashing at the two. Taehyung look up as well to where Seongwoo is looking at. He have a small smile on his face.

"Kook, let's go." Daniel manage to get out of his trance and pulls his friend along.

"But..but..."

"Come on. It's now or never. Sunbaenim is with him and you might get a chance to talk to him or if you're luckier, even his phone number."

Daniel gave Seongwoo a smile and greets the older as he always did and took a seat across of him as he waits for Jungkook to slip beside him, but only finding his friend standing in place, frozen. Again?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, raising a brow at the younger.

"Kook." Daniel calls to him. At least he response immediately when his name was called. Shortly looking at Daniel, who subtly gesture with his head on the seat next to him. Slowly he slips in. Lookin anywhere else but at Taehyung.

"Is your friend okay?" Taehyung spoke, which startles Jungkook by how deep the older's voice are.

"He's good. A bit shy to strangers he never met. Don't worry about it. His name is Jungkook anyway. Jeon Jungkook." Daniel introduces, beaming when he sees that he usual drink was already there. Knowing so well that Seongwoo was the one who order it for him. He shoots the older a smile that says 'thank you' which the older returns with a smile too.

"Ah, cute. I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can also call me V." he posed with his fingers shaped into a V over his eye. A boxy smiles flashed at Jungkook, and even a wink, which Jungkook thinks his head must be playing with him.

"So Jungkook. Do you want something from the menu? We could call for the waiter again and you can place your order. It's on me." Seongwoo broke the the frozen Jungkook as he asked the younger about what he want to drink or eat.

Jungkook blinks before he look through the menu. Ordering his usual Americano, same as Daniel, and a cheesecake to go with it.

"A manly dude who drink black coffee. Why does all the muscular guy only drank those bitter stuff. Can't they order frappucino or macchiato or latte or something. I mean, it's not like it would make them fat in just one day." Taehyung complains as he stares at Jungkook. Chin resting on top of his palm.

"Leave them be. It's their 'thing'." Seongwoo makes a quote with his fingers as he continue reading his book. Sipping on his Caramel Macchiato once in a while. Daniel learns that, that is Seongwoo's favorite coffee. Since the older will always order it when they hang out in this cafe. Either it's iced or hot. Whichever is fine, as long as it has three shots of coffee with extra caramel in it.

It was supposed to be a sort of 'study date' for Daniel and Seongwoo, but because Taehyung begs to come along, Seongwoo had to gives in. He did apologize to Daniel when Taehyung didn't pay any attention to him.

Instead he finds it amusing to see Taehyung staring at Daniel's friend. It's like, he is admiring the handsome boy sitting across of him. Just like how Seongwoo is when Daniel sat across him, all those time they hang out together.

*

Jungkook did slowly open up to Taehyung when they chat through their time in the cafe. Daniel and Seongwoo chose to talk to each other and leave the two alone, since they could see it in their eyes. Taehyung is interested in Jungkook. And Jungkook is interested in Taehyung. 

They could tell. Because they have been friends for so long that they could read their best friend like the back of their hand.

Everything was going on smoothly for the two pairs. Hitting off so well and soon finding themselves indulging in each other presence. Taehyung enjoys his time talking to Jungkook and getting to know the younge even more. Learning that they had a lot of things in common. Jungkook had fully open himself up to the older and loves laughing to all the jokes Taehyung made. And finds the older's boxy grin so cute.

They won't say that they are in love, but they can say that they had that attraction and interest to one another.

When they are about to leave, the bells on top of the entrance door of the cafe chimes and in came two stunning looking women. One shorter and another taller. The two ladies looked around the shop and spotted their target. Strutting themselves across the shop, with many pairs of eyes looking at them and soft gasp here and there, they continue made their way over their targets.

As they nearing the table, their target lifted their heads and widen their eyes. Both sat there frozen. 

Their partners noticed and asked if they are okay.

"Seongwoo hyung?"

"Taehyung hyung?"

The two ladies stand next to the table, which made Daniel and Jungkook to turn their head and see who it was.

"Taehyungie."

"Seongie"

What?"

"You were supposed to be back by now and get ready for the party. Eomma had guessed that you would try to skip it. But you can't never ran away from my eyes, baby brother."

Seongwoo gulps.

"You two, Taetae. We were invited so you should get ready by now. And supposedly to bring a date with you."

Taehyung pressed his lips together.

The two ladies stares down at Daniel and Jungkook then smiles brightly.

"Ah, they can be your dates for tonight."

"Bring them along."

"I'm sorry what? Dates? For what?" Daniel manage to asked, because he's confused. Confused on who these two ladies are.

"For a party. We are combining our company with the Kim over here and will be partner in business. which is currently ran by our father. Seongie and Taetae over here will one day take over our father's company after they graduated. So for now, we are combining our company and becoming one. So later in the future, these two would be going to meetings or work together. Running the same company all over."

"But...who are you? Wait.." Jungkook pressed his fingers in between his eyes.

"We are their sister. I'm Seongmi."

"Taeyeon."

"Holy ..the two...oh my god."

Seongmi and Taeyeon smiles widely, proudly to be exact. They are very popular because of their job. Well known to many people around the country.

"Noona. I've told you. I don't want to go. It's too....political and s."

Seongmi glares at her brother, "Don't say that Seongie. That will soon be your job. The company is gonna be going under your name so you should attend and meet those important people. Get to know them."

"You too, Taetae. Don't try to run from us."

"Tae noona, how and when did you came back? Why didn't you say anything? And no, I don't wanna." Taehyung complains. Hating the fact that he'll be just like Seongwoo soon. Taking over the company and going around the world for meetings and greeting new and important people. Wearin a suit, all day.

"It's a surprised baby bro. Now come. Bring these two with you. They'll be your date."

"Noona."

"Tae noona."

The two wanted to protest more but they know they shouldn't crossed the line against their sister. So they decided to shut their mouth after the two staring daggers at them.

"What...what?"

Both Daniel and Jungkook are so confused right now. They were suddenly bein dragged into something which they shouldn't be in. Being their crush date for a party. And whatever else is going to happen to them.

"We'll find you two a nice, good looking tux. Now come along." Seongmi winks and drags his brother and Daniel along, paying for the bill and flew out of the shop. Taeyeon following behind her, hot in her trails with Taehyung and Jungkook.

What have they got themselves in.

 


 

It's ty but I need to make it fast pace. Grow these story and these boys some balls to confess soon lol.

Seongmi is officially introduced. I'll make sure that Minhyun, Jimin, Minhyun's sister will be introduced as well on the next chapter.

And so does Yoongi :3

Comments and sorry for the typos.