CH VII

L'amore (hiatus)

Seongmi, Seongwoo, Taeyeon, Taehyung, Daniel and Jungkook pulls over at tuxedo shop. To get their measurement taken and suited up for the party. The ladies will be the one that gonna pick their suits and hell is gonna get down.

Seongwoo and Taehyung sighs, rubbing their face while they sat and wait to be call in to get their measurement. Daniel and Jungkook looked around the shop, amazed and astonished by the tailored suits all around. It's not like they never had one done but it still manage to amazed them when they came again to get another suit tailored.

Seongmi and Taeyeon went around to choose on the looks for the couples to go for. The materials, design and how it supposed to look on them.

"I think I'm gonna die when noona dressed me." Seongwoo says tiredly as his eyes follow where his noona walk off to with couple of suits in her hands. Daniel who sat silently next to him glances at him. He couldn't say a thing because he was drag into this as well, and to be exact. He is chosen to be Seongwoo's date for tonight. And he hadn't told the older about his feelings yet.

Taehyung nod, agreeing to Seongwoo. Fist bumping one another.

"I agree. Tae noona often force me to be her model when she can't decide what to wear. And , I even had to let her put some make up on me when she wanted to see which suits her best. Do you know how stressful it was to sit and let your sister dolled you up for hours?" 

Taehyung groans, as he remember the unfortunate day as his sister's victim. His were so sore though. Almost being numb by the many hours of sitting in front of the vanity.

Jungkook looks over at him. The two other boys couldn't do anything and just listen to the two older complaining of being victimized by their noona. They enjoy being with these two and watch them being all whiny and complaining about stuff which they never get to see in college. 

"I'm sorry for my noona dragging you in this, Daniel. She is really-" he was about to tell him that his noona are annoying but Seongmi stood in front of him which abruptly made him stop.

"I am what, Ongie?" she raised a brow up. Challenging him to continue on but Seongwoo clamp his mouth tightly. Looking away from her.

"I'm not sorry for dragging him with us, because knowing you and Taehyung. You both will run away from this when you both will be the one who is gonna take over the company in the future. So stop complaining and go try this out." she shoved the suits to Seongwoo and pushed him to the fitting room. Then to Daniel and Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Feisty." Seongwoo blurts, earning a cushion being thrown at him. He glares back at Seongmi.

*

Each boys walks out of the fitting room looking dashingly good and handsome. Seongmi proudly pats her back because she did a good job on picking the best looking one for her brother and his partner. Taeyeon gave them a thumbs up and went on to call for the person to take their measurement.

"Good, this will be yours for tonight. It'll be ready before the party starts." Seongmi says, moving away to pay for the suits, pulling out her platinum card out. 

"You can't be serious!?" Seongwoo shrieks. What the hell has he been drag into. It's not like it's ugly. It's good but for goodness sake, just looked at the price. Each one cost you at least one house or a car. What the is his sister thinking.

Seongwoo strides away to argue with his sister. Seongmi is not gonna have any of it.

Taehyung is getting dizzy with this. It's really pricey and even he wouldn't go and buy one for himself when it's too expensive. It's not that he can't afford it but is going down.

"Tae noona~ Don't make Seongmi noona do this." Taehyung whines.

"She's only paying for Seongwoo and his boyfriend. I'll be paying for yours and you lover boy." Taeyeon smirks and giggles when Taehyung's mouth fell open. She ran away from him before Taehyung could even stop her.

"Noona!"

He follow her to the counter. 

Daniel and Jungkook looked at each other and listens to the siblings bickering by the counter on who should pay or they should choose other suits. They laughs about it.

*

Later that night, the party about the merging of two company starts and the heir arrived shortly after the party started with their sister and their dates. Daniel and Jungkook had told their parents about becoming dates for Ong and Kim son and they were shocked and were happy for their sons.

"It's not like we are dating!"

'But you never know that right. Maybe one day you will. Ong and Kim have a very handsome son. Single and available so you better grab them before somebody else did.' said their mother over the phone. Squealing loudly.

"Please mother."

'You should be proud of being their dates, son.' came his father.

God dammit. 

The conversation ended after the two couldn't handle another loud squealing from their mothers. The parents are gathering together for dinner and they shouldn't have told them. The two older women have been squealing non stop now.

Daniel felt a tap on his shoulder so he turn to find Seongwoo dashing handsome in his suit with his hair pushed up.

"Let's go Daniel." he took Daniel's arm and sling over his own and usher him in. Daniel blushed madly at it.

Taehyung came to and took Jungkook's arm and sling over his own as well and walks toward the party. Looking stunningly handsome. 

Boy does the two younger boys are so whipped for the two. They still can't believed that they'll introduced to the others tonight as their dates. Although they are not really dating but damn how they wish that they are.

*

The party was going smoothly with Daniel keeps following Seongwoo every where as he introduced him to everyone as his date. Even Taehyung did the same with Jungkook, hands intertwining with the younger as they walked around the room. Smiling to everyone and have some small talk with them.

Everything was done by the two soon to be CEO while their dates can only stood at the side and smile awkwardly and sheepishly answer some questions.

"Woo! Taetae!" 

Both male perks up their heads when someone calls to them. Even their dates looked around the room.

A short blonde male was soon came into their vision. He was smiling brightly and hands waving excitedly at the two with an almost same height male following close at the back.

Daniel and Jungkook knows who they are. 

"Chim! You've made it." Taehyung greets, shaking hands like how bestfriend do and gave him a hug, then the blonde moves to Seongwoo and did the same gesture.

"Of course I'd made it. I would never miss it for the world to see my two bestie getting promoted."

"We haven't even started working yet, Chim," Seongwoo says and rolled his eyes. "It's gonna be in another three months."

"Eyy~ Still, it's not that long now. Three more months and both of you are gonna be CEO. CEO Seongwoo and CEO Taehyung. Woot!" Jimin his fist up high with a rather loud voice. The other male who had followed him gave Jimin a smack.

"You're being too loud, babe."

Jimin pouts, rubbing the sore spots he just received on his head. Seongwoo and Taehyung exchange glances and only realizing something. The man with Jimin is his boyfriend, Min Yoongi. The one and only that Jimin has been talking about since they started dating.

"So you must be Min Yoongi. August D or Suga. Nice to meet you. I'm Seongwoo."

"I'm Taehyung."

Yoongi pulls away from his boyfriend who was whining at him about how painful his head was and smile at the two. "I know. Jimin couldn't stop talking about you two and Minhyun. He is too proud of his best friends. And speaking of Minhyun, where is he? Shouldn't all of you be here?" Yoongi asked, looking around the room. He lay his eyes on Daniel and Jungkook and stares at the two.

Seongwoo notices and moves to Daniel's side, "This is Daniel, my date for tonight. He's a junior in our college. Jungkook over there is Tae's date and is also a junior. These two are bestie." he supplies, pulling Daniel with him. Taehyung nods his head and grab Jungkook's arm.

"Ah. I've seen them before. They are very popular too in our college along with one of their other friend too." Jimin says, smiling at the two as he introduce himself, shaking hands. Yoongi did the same thing.

*

Daniel and Jungkook was pretty overwhelmed by the event. They get to meet Jimin, Yoongi and became Seongwoo and Taehyung's date. And minutes later, Minhyun came into the picture as well and the tallest greets them.

The party went on until the current CEO for both company, which is Seongwoo and Taehyung's father make a toast. The spotlight was shone towards their sons along with their partner.

Everybody cheers and make a toast for the future CEO. 

Seongwoo and Taehyung just smile and thanking everyone for coming and pray for them and everything else.

They took Daniel and Jungkook home later that night, a little tipsy but still very much sober. Thanking the two on the wonderful evening and the party. They had fun and would like to meet them some other time if they allows it. The two younger males shyly asked.

Taehyung was the first to speak, "Of course, Jungkookie. Let's hang out some more tomorrow. We'll see you at college. Have a good night sleep." Jungkook blushed at the nickname.

"Go on Niel. Sleep tight. We'll meet up tomorrow yeah? Don't be shy to approach me. I don't bite, unless you want me too." Seongwoo winked and boldly gave Daniel a peck on his cheek and walks away. Daniel mentally screams after the kiss. Taehyung chuckles at the cute reaction but he did the same thing to Jungkook, which also gave the same reaction as Daniel.

"Good night, sweet chicks."

"Dream of us though." 

The two older ones chuckles while they walked off to the car and drove away, leaving a stunned Daniel and Jungkook standing with their cheeks red as a tomato. They didn't even noticed Jaehwan standing by the doorframe, munching on a popcorn, until he spoke to them, startling the two.

"Wow, this is such a cliche, cheesy drama. I like." he teases with a wide grin. Which led to the two throwing him out of the dorm and also hitting him for being such a tease. Jaehwan could only laugh his head off as he wince in between.

 


 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No words needed to describe this chapter but I don't think it's that good  ☆*゚ ゜゚*(´∀`)*゚ ゜゚*☆

Sorry for the typos.