CH I

L'amore (hiatus)

Seongwoo rushed out of his apartment after he just realize that he had morning class today. He couldn't blame someone because it's his own fault for being careless and forgetting to set his alarm clock. He curses through his walk, getting faster and faster as he check on his watch. Time is ticking and he'll be ed up if he's late. Five more minutes before their professor would come in.

Once he reached his class, he sighs, relief that he didn’t see his professor yet and quickly walk inside and as usual, greet his classmates and took a seat next to his best friend.

”Dude, you’re two minutes away from being penalized by Mr Jung. Thank god you manage to make it.”

”I know and thank heaven for my long legs. It make it easier to make a run for it with these legs.” Seongwoo pats his legs as he sat down. Impressed by the fact he was gifted with long legs. No, he was grateful to be tall and have long legs, so he strides easier with wider, bigger steps.

V, his best friend snorts back at him and click his tongue. Thinking how ridiculous his bestie are.

”Stop being overly cocky of yourself. I mean of your own legs, Woo. It’s creepy.”

Seongwoo chuckles, bumping his shoulder against his friend named V or known as Kim Taehyung. He still wondering why Taehyung wanted to be called V. It doesn’t literally mean anything or does his name have that letter. So why V, it’s still a mystery to him. But he could guess that, Taehyung often loves to pose a peace sign whenever they take selfies or photo, so probably from that v sign pose that made him chose to be called, V. Then again, whatever. It’s his best friend’s name and not his.

Seongwoo and V have been friends since forever. Having grown up together and went to the same school since pre school is really something. And to think they even got enrolled into the university they dreamed about together too.

It’s like they are match made in heaven. Like soulmates but not really. And they both were thankful to have each other even after they left home. Now living together as housemates-

It suddenly clicked in Seongwoo’s mind. “Yah, why didn’t you wake me up when you know we have class this morning?”

V looked at him and grin cheekily at Seongwoo, which in return tilt his head and started hitting V’s arm, for several times. He ‘ow’ and hissing at his friend. Putting his hand up to defend himself from Seongwoo.

”I did but you were dead asleep. Like, I even have to check if you even breathe, since you literally slept like a log. Not even waking up when I tickled your feet or scream in your ears, blasting loud music next to your ears could wake you up. So not really my fault. But, you manage to make it in time right. So be thankful for that.” V stick his tongue out.

Seongwoo pouts, then the professor came in and everybody get into their seat. Eyes now focused on the man at the front.

*

After class, the two met up with their two other friends at the campus yard. While they waited for them, Seongwoo and V were watching some funny video from V's phone. Laughing at certain things that they find it funny. Also making random jokes on those funny videos they just watch. All the while, they got the attention of every girls in their university. Some even stop and recorded what the two were doing, and even fangirling at the side.

And the crowd when much crazier when their two other friends joined in. Hwang Minhyun and Park Jimin. And with that, their group of friends were completed.

Greeting each other as they always do before they walked off towards their campus dining hall. Strutting the pathway like they were famous, hot model.

Girls were swooning over the four. Even guys were jealous at their good looks and of course also fanboying over the four.

They are known as the F4 of their university. Because of their dashingly good looks. Not only that, they are also really good in their own courses. Passing every exams with flying colors, exiling in every single year and semester without needing to repeat a semester or a paper. Making into the dean list since first year until this year was a new record to their university.

They have never found or able to keep the same student in their dean list. Never since they started the university. But Seongwoo, V, Minhyun and Jimin proved them wrong and have been staying in their successful ladder since they started uni. How awesome are they. Nobody can even beat them.

They are the pride of the uni. Always the eye candy of everyone in campus. Everyone's favorite sunbaes and their ideal type to have as their boyfriend.

Shall we start a short intro for them? Here we go.

*

Ong Seongwoo is the second child in his family. He will be the person who soon take over his father's company after graduations, although he doesn't really want to be a person who will run a whole big company. But he can't really say anything but to say yes about it. He's a kind hearted and a loving guy for someone that have a big family name. Not snobbish or cruel to people. Rather he loves to help them when in need. Have an older sister whom he dearly love, despite the siblings bickering everyday. Seongmi is her name and she own a fashion boutique that sells her own designs and clothes.

Kim Taehyung aka V is the second child of his family. Same as his best friend, he too will soon takes over his father's company. They owned a lot of five star hotel in the whole country. Like Seongwoo, Taehyung too is a very kind person and also very playful, cheeky, and sweet boy. He have an older sister too which is actually best friend of Seongwoo's sister. Taeyeon is her name and she owns a restaurant. Pretty much famous and loved by the people. (A/N: Taeyeon is the queen Taeyeon which most people adore :3)

Hwang Minhyun is also the second son in the family. He majors in literature and language since he wanted to learn of other countries languages and perhaps become translator to foreigners or just simply write a book about others culture. He is the most mature friend among the four and the most sensible one, at most time besides Seongwoo. The one who will hold up the group in it's place. The one who share advices. Also have an older sister and a younger brother. Jura is friends with Seongmi and Taeyeon and she is a teacher for the high schoolers.

Park Jimin is the eldest son in the family. He majors in dance and performing arts. Since he dream of being a dancer or maybe an instructor one day that he had learn lots of dance steps. He's pretty sweet, lovable and adorable and the shortest among the four. Always being teased by his friends because of his height but he is the most protective ones among them all. Always having their back and all. He doesn't have an older sister since he's the oldest, but he do have a younger sister and a younger brother whom he loves so much.

*

Now that you've learn about them (just a tad bit), let's start the story again, eh?

Jimin glances back almost every single minutes as they headed to the dining hall. Sometime he snickers by himself and then flashes his cute smile that made the whole girls fainted and in awe.

"Jiminie, you're doing it again." said Taehyung once they reached the hall and looked around for an empty seat. Jimin turns around and chuckles.

"Yeah because I just enjoy watching them react like that. You know, acting all woozy and fainted once I gave them a smile."

They walked in towards the empty seat while Jimin keeps on chuckling. Minhyun could just shake his head while Seongwoo checks on the menu hanging above the counter and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Leave them alone will ya."

"Don't wanna." Jimin stick his tongue out and checks on his phone.

Seongwoo stood up to get into the line, joined by Taehyung as the two bestie starts discussing on what should they eat for lunch. Since they stand together, people were getting crazy by the sight of the two handsome men. Yes, all four are handsome like an adonis but they can't deny that Seongwoo and Taehyung are the most handsome ones.

They know because every month they had a voting day for the most handsome faces in their university and almost every month, no, every month Seongwoo and Taehyung are the winner for the most handsome guy. Either they were scored as number one together or one of them being in second place, like all the time.

Handsome and rich, plus kind and sweet too. They are a friendly people, unlike some other rich kids that are snobbish and thinking that they are too good to be with normal people. Well, they can just go screw themselves somewhere.

The F4 is beyond that. They have lots of friends and know lots of people. 

Whatever it is, they are thankful to have such wonderful boys in the uni.  Well, they are not the only famous and handsome ones. They are a few more that is pretty much well known across their uni. But not as famous as the F4.

Still are well recognized and are worthy of standing next to the F4 if they have too. Because they are handsome and gorgeous just like the F4 princes. Well, girls daydreams about these four and keeps calling them princes sometimes which made the four creeps out of it.

They chose their menus and proceed to have lunch like they usual have. And goes about their day after that. Bidding goodbye to Minhyun and Jimin before the two bestie went off to their next class and then back home to end their day in bed. Sleeps in taking over.

 


 

It's slightly crappy at the end and I'm sorry for that.

Will make it up for the second chapter ^^

Niel's group of friends intro will be next and the time when he met Seongwoo :D

Enjoy.