You'll Come Over, Right?

Our Jukebox(Mamamoo One-shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Inspired by If The World Was Ending and Absence}

 

There are 7 states of love;

Storge: Natural affection. The love you have for your family.

 

Philia: The love you have for friends.

 

Eros: ual or desire kind of love. It can be positive or negative.
 

Agape: Unconditional love or divine love.

 

Ludus: Playful love, like childish love or flirting.
 

Pragma: Long standing love. The love in married couples.
 

Philautia: Love of the self. It can be positive or negative.


 

Byul closed the book in her hands when her third coffee of the day was served.

 

"Thank you" She smiled at the waitress, her eyes directed to the nametag. "Yooa-ssi"


 

"Enjoy the coffee, miss" The waitress replied with a shy smile before she went back to the counter.


 

Byul took off her glasses and placed it on the book she was reading. As she lifted her cup up, her eyes wandered on the view outside.



 

"Seven states of love.." She muttered after taking a sip of her coffee. Her mind went on its journey, to travel around the memories she had with Yongsun.



 

It is funny to the younger one, that Yongsun and her had been in all state accept for Pragma.



 

It is true, everyone will have their own first love. Some ended up together but mostly, strayed away from one another. Some managed to speak up about their feelings but some bottled it up in their hearts. Some had happy endings and some does not.


 

But rarely do they, speak about their feelings openly and it's mutual. Rarely do they kiss each other with passion. Rarely do they ended up in each others arms. Rarely do they love, with no label. Rarely do they stay that way, until the end.



 

But it was something Byul had gone through. For years, Yongsun and her had such a special bond. Has it been a decade or more? It's poisonous the relationship they are having, the younger is very aware of that. But she melted, everytime Yongsun called her name. When Yongsun touched her, her eyes would ignite a flame that showed how much she wanted the latter's body.



 

For years, they had such thing, meeting each other twice a year. Respectively, on each others birthdays.



 

It's wrong, to be with someone else's wife. But Byul couldn't help herself. She had loved Yongsun for a very long time. When her life crumbled and her world threatened to end, Yongsun was there for her.

 

Flashback— Byul POV

I got rejected again, by the company that I've dreamt of entering since I was a little kid. Is my dream to sing and share my lyrics to people ending?


 

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling— at the stickers of stars that was glued on it. My parents often told me that I would be a great singer. They supported me with my dream. But the world somehow, turned its back against me. How many rejections have it been now? I lost count. I'm almost 22, tomorrow is my birthday. Unemployed and out of college. What do I do with my life now? Why can't the day be a bit nicer?


 

I ignored the knocks on my door, too busy with my own thought.


 

"Byulie"


 

I lifted my head slightly at the call.


 

"Hi" She smiled as she draw nearer.


 

"Unnie" I stated with my hoarse voice. It has been hours since I came home, ran into my room and cry. The sun had set yet I didn't realize.


 

"Your mom told me you haven't eaten anything" She said, concern laced her expression. "So I bought some tteokbokki"


 

"I'm not hungry" I muttered as I laid my head back on my pillow. Staring back at the ceiling.


 

"Hey.." She called again, I didn't look at her this time.


 

She placed the food on my study table before sitting beside me.


 

"Your life won't end just because they reject you" Yongsun uttered the fact, rarely would she say something that she deemed illogical.


 

The bed shifted as she laid beside me, her hands wrapped around my waist. "Talent don't die, you know" She said, almost whispering. "One day you will make it"


 

I turned to look at her with tears pooling in my eyes. "I don't know what to anymore, Yongsun-ah..I feel like giving up"


 

She leaned closer, capturing my lips with her own. "Don't..please" Yongsun whispered above my lips. Her eyes met mine as she smiled. "Your songs has always been my favourite..so don't stop now"


 

I leaned my forehead against hers. "What if I fail again?"


 

"Then I'll hold you again and give you the strength to get up" She replied as she brought her hand up to caress my cheek. "If the world is too heavy on you, I'll help you carry it"
 

End of Flashback

Byul POV

Now I have everything that I ever wished for. I have everything, but her. Not that I ever have her officially, either. We never come to an agreement, to name our status. We both confessed to have feelings towards each other but it didn't work out. So we stayed like that— more than friends but less than a lover. Even so, she still held a special place in my heart, though I might not be in hers anymore.


 

I took out my notebook and my pen. As I hummed to a melody, I started to write the first line of the lyrics. Then the second one and the third, as I think of Yongsun, who I could never have.

 

***

Third Person POV

"Are you leaving, already?" Yongsun asked as she carried her 5 months old son. Her eyes wandered around with every movement her husband has made.


 

"Yeah I have a meeting at 10am so I really have to go now" He said, planting a kiss on his wife's lips. "See ya, buddy!" He beamed before kissing his child's forehead.


 

"Can you buy me some tteokbokki when you're done with work?" Yongsun requested as she turned the TV on.


 

"Anything for my love~" He cooed before leaving with an energetic 'bye!!'


 

Yongsun chuckled at her husband's childish behaviour. It somehow reminded her of someone. Someone who is very dear to her.


 

The woman turned her head towards the screen when she heard a song— Eclipse by MoonbyulE. She sat on the sofa as her smile formed itself, though it was a bitter one. "I know you would make it"


 

Her mind travelled back, to the time when she had it the roughest. When Yongsun lost her grandma, she doesn't know how to react. Her life turned pitch black and the only one who could light it up is Byul.

Flashback— Yongsun POV

I sat quietly in the room, leaning against the cold wall as I watched people left after giving their last respect to my late grandmother. Mom and dad are crying, along with my sister. I wanted to cry as well, but I've used up all my tears. Only mourning is left to do.


 

I stood up with my limited energy, staggering as I walked out of the place. A deep sigh left my lips as soon as the cold harsh wind crashed against my skin. When the urge to cry came along, I hung my head low. My shoulder trembled as I broke down at the balcony, hands gripping tightly on the cold metal bar. 


 

"Yong" She called and soon a jacket hugged my figure. "It's cold.." She uttered, placing a heat pack in my right hand.


 

I turned my body to face and hold her tightly. Face buried in her shoulder, I cried quietly. "I thought you went home" I said, almost inaudible.


 

"How could I leave you alone like this?" She spoke, right above my ear. Her hands looped around me, giving a soft yet working comfort. "As long as you need me, I'll be here"


 

"Can..can you sleep over tonight?" I asked, desperation was visible in my tone.


 

With a kiss on my forehead, Byul answered, as gentle as anyone could be. "Of course"

End Of Flashback

Third Person POV

The other woman meant so much to Yongsun, though she knows that it is wrong for them to have any kind of relationship. She is in her 5th year of marriage, it is not something to be proud of— the fact that she used to cheat on her husband. But she couldn't help herself whenever the younger woman was around. Byul make her feel wanted and craved upon.


 

But even so, they had ended it. The fling or affair or whatever both of them wished to call it. To be more accurate, the younger one ended it, taking Yongsun by surprise. And it has been 2 years, since they had spoken nor meet each other.

 

Flashback(2 years ago)— Third Person POV
 

It's Byul's birthday and the two meet up, at the hotel like usual.


 

"Hey" Yongsun greeted the other woman.


 

"Hey" Byul replied with a light smile as she took off her mask and cap.


 

It has only been 2 years since the younger one debuted with her solo song called Selfish. And she couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter