With Me

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana checks her phone's clock before switching her screen to the dial screen.  Could she be awake by now? 

Her index finger hovers over the speed dial button assigned for her lover as she debates whether to call or not.  It's a rare occurrence that Dahyun has an off-day and Sana knew how much Dahyun loved to sleep in so she didn't want to take that away from the girl.  But she badly missed the girl too.  Since she left South Korea for a three-week business trip in Los Angeles, her communication with Dahyun lessened day after day.  Their respective before bedtime video calls became shorter and less frequent.  Lunchtime calls became texts and sometimes the replies came in late.

Come to think of it, when was the last time she heard Dahyun's voice? Last time she saw Dahyun's face?  It was the first time that they got separated for so long and Sana's heart dropped at the mere thought that she missed the Korean girl dearly.

Her reverie was cut off when her phone vibrated on her hand and she looks down.  A smile appears on her lips and in a second she answers the video call.  She puts the phone a slight distance away to show her upper half body and fixes her hair on her own camera as she waits for the connection to be established.

"Dahyunnie!" the smile grows wider when Dahyun's face showed on her screen.  Unlike Sana, the girl wasn't ready at all.  She had stray strands of hair all across her face and her eyes were squeezed shut...or squinting, Sana doesn't know.  She was lying on her right side with her phone held by her left arm.  

"Jagiya~" shivers ran down Sana's spine upon hearing Dahyun's sleepy voice that, for Sana, borderlines y and hot.  She watches Dahyun's eyes blink the sleepiness away slowly and cutely causing her to giggle.

"Just woke up, Dahyun-ah?" she asks to which Dahyun answers with a slight nod.  

"I thought I'd call you first thing I wake up," Dahyun admits, "I'm not bothering you or anything right?" she removes a few hairs out of her face as she did s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter