Looks Delicious

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was hungry when she called Momo to meet her in a local restaurant to eat breakfast.  Of course, the foodie Momo immediately said yes and now the two of them are settled on the bar area of the restaurant with Momo holding onto the menu like her dear life depended on it.

While waiting for her friend to finish ordering for the two of them, Sana's eyes landed on the girl who sat a chair or two away from her on the bar.

Sana did not know her of course but something about the girl drew her in.  She was pale, like really really pale almost like a tofu.  She had her hair tied up in a ponytail which gave her that clean look.  Round eyeglasses were softly perched on her cute pointed nose, just below those pretty brown eyes and long eyelashes. 

She wore a black suit that hugged her curves in all the right places. Sana also noticed she was petite, she knew if they stood side by side there would be quite a height difference between them.  Cute,

Sana swore that her heart stopped beating then and she swallows her saliva before turning back to Momo. 

"That looks delicious," she gestures her head to her left.  Momo leans forward and takes a glance, her eyes falling to the breakfast burrito and mango juice on the table.

"The food? Want to order one?" The taller Japanese shook her head and traps Momo in a headlock.

"No, I didn't mean that I meant her," she points her index finger at the blonde beside them. Momo shook her head off Sana's grasp and said, "When you said you wanted to go out and eat I didn't mean you meant it that way Sana-yah," she smirks mischievously.

"W-W-What? It's not what you think! I just thought she looked cute a-and -"

"Yeah, I'll stop you right there before you blabber on about her and say go talk to her," 

Sana looks back at the pretty girl before looking back at Momo who had a sly smile on her lips.  Which only meant trouble for Sana, "No Momoring.  I know what you're thinking,"

"Then good," Momo perks up and stood up from her seat, "Follow my lead," She grabs hold of Sana's hand and led them closer to the pretty girl.

"No, Momoring! Please," Sana whisper-shouts.  She hated the fact that Momo is way stronger than her.  And she hated the fact that she was getting excited upon talking to the pretty girl.  

Well, maybe not.  She liked it.  Sana was gay-panicking like crazy in her head.  Momo checked on her and saw that she was mute and had given up from protesting.  She sighs at her whipped frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter