How Do You Keep Her So Happy?

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say Dahyun unnie, I'm curious," Chaeyoung starts, "How do you keep Sana unnie so happy?"

Dahyun, who was sitting opposite her with Sana, looked up from her phone.  Sana did not even flinch at the question, immersed in the book she was reading.

"Hmm," she ponders then side glances at Sana, "Well I'd kiss her forehead and she'd be kinda good for a couple of hours," she comments nonchalantly then returns to her phone.

Yet hearing Chaeyoung breathe out a chuckle makes her furrow her brows.  "You don't believe me?" she challenges and proceeds to scoot over to Sana's side.

She pokes her index finger onto the girl's arms, "Unnie," she says in between each jab, "look at me," 

"Hm?" Sana does as she's told without a second thought and got the surprise of her life when Dahyun brought her lips to the unsuspecting girl's temples.  The rapper smiles into it when she felt the older girl tense up in the show of affection.

Dahyun pulls away with a smile directed at her frozen lover before returning back to her seat as if she didn't do anything to cause the fuzziness Sana was feeling.  She just sat there while Sana was literally in shock and staring at her.  Dahyun's lips were no longer on her forehead yet Sana could still feel the softness and warmth of it.  Plus the fact that Dahyun did that with another person around added to the butterflies already flapping wildly in her stomach.

With the book she was reading prior already forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter