Stuck

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a regular school night.  Sana was on their bed, reading some comic Mina lent to her while Dahyun was typing away on her laptop on the study table.  Soon Sana began getting bored and what better to do but play with her girlfriend.

"Dahyun-ah~" No answer.

"Dubu-yah~" Still no answer, only the sound of keys getting pressed and the air conditioner were heard.

"Daaaaahyuuuuunnnnieeeeee," she whines.

"I'm busy unnie, later," the brunette says without sparing a glance at her.

Sana pouts before an idea pops into her head.  Not giving me attention, huh? her eyes hinting something bad's going to happen.  To Dahyun at least.  A little payback for making me wait Dahyun-ah.

A few hours later Dahyun leans back in her chair.  Finally, I'm done with this stupid report. 

With a smile, Dahyun stands up but finds herself unable to do so.  She places her right palm on her waist, "What the hell?" she feels a plastic-like chord and pulls at it, thinking it'd come undone yet it only restricted her from moving.  Dahyun hears Sana snickering from the bed.

"Ah," she exclaims as she starts to piece two and two together.

The older girl, noticing this, leaves their bed to kneel beside her chair wearing a mischievous grin.  Dahyun sighs at her, "What did you do now unnie?"

Sana wasn't able to suppress a short bark of laughter from coming out her lips and oh-so-innocently mentioned, "I zip-tied your belt loop to the chair, now you'll have to take your pants off to escape,"

"Unnie," Dahyun stares at her in disbelief.  But then again, it was Sana she's talking about.  The girl is practically the personification of spontaneity.  

"I'll watch," she remarks nonchalantly.  Dahyun blushed, did the room just get a thousand degrees hotter? Because it seems to her that she's inside a pot of scalding water.  She tries to reason out to the rational side of Sana with her eyes yet it was futile.  Sana only wiggled her eyebrows as if telling her 'Nope, your cute pleading eyes won't get you out of this'.  She tries one more time and she's pretty sure Sana won't be able to resist this time.

"Jagiya~" she sang in a sing-song voice.  Inside, she was cringing at herself but she has to do this to remain the conservative church girl she is.  "Please~" she closes her eyes and squeezes her cheeks and pulling it from both sides.  "Dubu, Dubu will kiss and cuddle with you just remove the zip-tie pretty please princess?" 

Sana's heartbeat goes a few notches up after that last part.  D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter