You Think

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before y'all start reading this flop, please do give me your thoughts through this poll about where I shall put the angst collection xD (Also RTSS is the acronym of this collection hehe)

Angst Collection Poll Link! CLICK HERE!

Done? Nice, hopefully, you answered it lest Dahyun and Sana would be sad...no one wants that right? 

Jokes aside, let's move on!

The first time Dahyun noticed it was back when she was at the gym.  3...2...1...And done.  Dahyun groans as she slowly lowers the speed of the treadmill before getting off.  She takes her water bottle from the side and drinks huge amounts of liquid.  She uses her other hand to wipe off the sweat that was trickling down her forehead, beefy neck, and taut arms.  

"That's hot," Dahyun's eyes widen and she chokes, breaking into a fit of coughs.  A hand immediately went to soothe her as she recovers.  Dahyun stands upright and faces Sana, "What did you say unnie?" she asks, noticing how Sana was spacing out.  She seemed to be staring somewhere, Dahyun just couldn't figure out where but she started feeling a bit conscious and covers herself with the towel.

"U-Unnie?"

"E-Eh?" Sana stammers and wonders where she was and what she was doing.  She was met with a confused stare from the younger girl.  Gaining her usual confident gay-self she said, "You're so cute when you were working out, I couldn't help but stare,"

Dahyun blushes before staring at her girlfriend suspiciously, "I bet you used that line tons of times before," she breaks into a chuckle and turns to her heel, wiping off the remaining sweat behind her neck.  Maybe she knew exactly where Sana was staring at earlier.  And the lack of response and movement behind her confirmed her suspicions and she smirks.

Sana didn't even realize she was staring again until Dahyun was far from where she was standing.  "I-I did not!  I promise!" Dahyun just laughs.

The second time came a few days after that day in the gym.  The girls were all about to head home after a three-hour dance practice. 

"You guys go ahead, I'll practice a bit more, I don't think I got my part quite right," Dahyun bashfully rubs the back of her neck.  The other members walked past her with a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter