I'll Stay

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked at the clock.  It was getting late, she needed to go lest she misses the last train.  

She turns to the girl who was cuddling up to her, head comfortably propped up on Dahyun's shoulder as she intently watches the on-going movie while shoving popcorn into .

"Unnie," Dahyun finds Sana's hand under the blanket they shared, "I should go home, it's getting late,"

"Hmm?" Sana hums and pops another popcorn into , in delight.  That one tasted better than the others.

Dahyun sighs, Sana didn't even look at her and so she tries again.  She repositions herself on the couch such that she is facing Sana, with one of her legs dangling onto the floor and the other on the couch.  That certainly got the Japanese's attention.  

Sana pouts and scoots closer to Dahyun, wanting to regain the warmth she lost in that brief window of time but Dahyun leans back.

"Dahyunnieeeee~" Sana whines in her aegyo voice and Dahyun felt her heartbeat quicken.

"U-Unnie, I have to go home," she repeats, pointing her index finger to the clock.  Sana didn't look, she just stared head-on at Dahyun as she crawls closer.

"Did you say something Dahyunnie?" she asks sweetly as she places a hand on the cushion beside Dahyun's thighs. 

The younger girl props an elbow onto the soft cushion, as she is now half-laying down with Sana crawling on her, literally.  "I said I'm going home so...uh, can you get off me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter