Beep!

Of Rapping Tofus and Singing Squirrels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beep!" Sana peeks out at Dahyun from a wall that separated their living room and dining room.  The latter was on the living room couch writing a paper due that week on her laptop.

"Beep! Beep!" Sana waddles to Dahyun's side on the couch.  Still, no answer.  Not even a glance.

Sana puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms under her chest.  Sana's been missing Dahyun, it's been forever since she got some alone time with the girl (when in truth it was just an hour ago before Dahyun left her on their bed to do her homework.  Dating a student is hard, Sana thought and right then, an idea came to her mind.  She smiles mischievously with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

The panda onesie-clad twenty-year-old jumped on the couch and began flailing her arms and legs about.  "Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!" she repeats over and over like a broken tape.

Dahyun held onto her laptop for dear life in fear of it toppling over due to hurricane Sana.  

"Beep!!!!" Sana shouts one last time before stopping to look at Dahyun who stared at her.  She had one of those what-the-hell expressions that Sana became accustomed to over the years and Sana can't help but tease the girl further.  

Putting up the cutest look she could muster, she stares at Dahyun oh-so innocently with her puckered lips and puppy dog eyes.  The two of them now engaged in a staring contest that both of them know the end result.

The sound of a laptop being shut closed resound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter