Um...Hi.... *Dodges the sharp stuff thrown at me*

Instincts

Okay, okay, okay.

 

I know I've been gone forever.

 

But, here's why:

A couple years ago, a little before the last time I updated, I was diagnosed with severe depression. I've been on meds since then, but it's taken a lot of time, tears, and massive breakdowns, both mental and emotional, before I'm finally starting to feel...myself again.

And part of being myself, part of what my depression, unworking meds, and dark thoughts took from me, is writing.

However~~~~!!!!

I am now on a steady regimen of meds, and feel amazing.

(Other than, you know, college stuff: tuition, grades, failing a couple semesters due to med issues, etc)

So...

I'm back to writing again~

 

 

HOWEVER~~~~~ (another one, yes)

This story will be changing slightly.

I will be removing a couple of groups (for lack of information, shows, etc. that show their personalities) and ADDING a few. (And by 'a few' I think I mean...about...five...or so)

THE STORY ITSELF WILL NOT BE CHANGING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't worry about that. 

And, to keep people from dying of suspense, the two groups I am removing are:

TAKEN

and

MYNAME

Now, I apologize to any MYNAME fans out there (it's been a really LONG couple of days and my brain is on strike, so I can't remember the fan name. Mianhae!!) but I don't know enough about them to write them with any degree of even remote accuracy. Same goes for TAKEN.

The groups I will be adding: (you guys are gonna be SUPER confused, I'm sure)

BTS

Topp Dogg (Yeah, like I NEEDED another massive group after SuJu)

LU:KUS

SPEED

History

and

N.Sonic (The current members. Not my fault that group's like a revolving door. -_-)

 

Now, if you desire to unsubscribe, yell at me, whatever, please do so. I don't mind. However, if you're willing to stick with me, I promise that I won't disappoint.

Because, dammit, if I don't write this story, I'm NEVER gonna get it out of my head.