New York City

One Year
Please log in to read the full chapter

Short update!

Chapter 9: New York City

 

It was already Wednesday morning, and its been four days since they’ve arrived in New York. During their stay they’ve done a lot of shopping. As well as walking around Time Square at night, to much of Jessica’s happiness. In the span of four days they visited the Statue of Liberty, saw the latest Broadway show, shopped, and took multiple photos of each other and together. It was quite evident that they had grown closer. Slowly melting away the awkward wall.

 

Like every morning, the sun light peeked through the window. It had woken up Taeyeon. And like every morning, he felt weight on him. He suppressed a chuckle as he kissed the girl’s forehead before quietly slipped away to make breakfast.

 

 

···

 

Slowly walking into their shared bedroom, Taeyeon quietly tiptoed toward the blonde who was still peacefully sleeping. Placing the tray of food on a nearby dress, he walked towards his fiancée’s side. Brushing away the blonde’s strands away from her face, he began to softly nudge the girl.

 

“Sica, wakey wakey” he whispered.

 

No response.

 

“Sica~, wake up. It’s already past ten in the morning…” he shook the girl a little harder.

 

Still no response.

 

Taeyeon puffed out his cheek before he started to shake her harder while poking her side. Seeing Jessica flinch and a smile, Taeyeon let out a laugh.

 

“Yah! I know you’re awake! C’mon get up, I brought your breakfast”

 

“Do I have to~” she whined as nuzzled further into her pillow.

 

“C’mon~ I have a surprise for you”

 

The word surprise made Jessica’s ears perk. Slowly rubbing her eyes, she sat up. Back leaning the headboard, she watched her fiancé grab the tray of food. She couldn’t help but smile at the generousness that Taeyeon displayed. Not the CEO people think he is.

 

“Thank you” she politely smiled.

 

“Anything for my Sica” Taeyeon nonchalantly said, not really thinking the words he said.

‘My Sica… he called me his…’ Jessica thought as she felt her cheeks grow warm.

 

“Taengoo… eat with me…” she cooed as she realized Taeyeon wasn’t eating.

 

He shook his head as he took a seat beside her. “It’s okay”

 

“I won’t eat if you don’t eat with me” Jessica pouted as she motioned him to eat some of her food.

 

“Fine, fine. Anything for the princess” he chuckled in defeat shaking his head.

 

Picking up a slice of bacon, the blonde held it up to the latter’s lips. It caused him to slightly freeze. His cheeks and ears started to turn a light shade of pink.

 

“Eat” commanded Jessica.

 

Hearing Jessica’s word of command, Taeyeon ate the piece of bacon without much hesitation.

 

···

 

It was sunny outside, and the temperature wasn’t as cold as they thought it would be. When they had finished eating Taeyeon got up to put the dirty dishes away and commanded Jessica to wash up. It peaked the girl’s curiosity and had asked what they were doing today, but Taey

Please log in to read the full chapter