Awkwardness?

One Year
Please log in to read the full chapter

The blonde could feel her heart beating erratically. Her palms sweating even more. She could feel Taeyeon’s breath on her lips. She took a deep breath in, she felt a pair of soft lips land on hers. The two let their lips linger on each other. They were softly pecking each other, nibbling each other’s lips. Just as they were about to get lost with one another, bringing it to the next level of kissing. Taeyeon’s cell phone began to ring loudly causing them to jump.

 

Taeyeon let out an awkward cough before answering his phone, “H-Hello…?”

 

“A-Appa? Yeah… N-No, you w-weren’t interrupting anything,” he stuttered scratching the back of his head.

 

“S-Sorry I forgot to c-call…”

 

Jessica could only fidget in her seat awkwardly. Yes, she enjoyed her little moment with the man before her, but now it was awkward. She started to begin feeling stupid for even asking for a kiss.

 

‘Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Now he’s going to distance himself from me!’ thought Jessica as she pinched her leg.

 

“S-Sorry again! Don’t worry dad, I’ll take care of her!” Taeyeon said still in a flustered tone on the phone.

 

It was obvious that Taeyeon still felt awkward after their little kissing session. Just as he hung up, he blushed a bright red as he looked at the girl in front of him.

 

“R-Ready for b-bed?”

 

“S-Sure…” Jessica blushed as she followed Taeyeon to their room.

 

Once they reached the master bedroom, they made their way towards the bed. They climbed into bed, awkwardness crept in. The blonde was feeling guilty, she didn’t want to make things even more awkward. All she wanted was to get closer to him. Taeyeon, was feeling a little lost. His feelings in a jumble, but he cannot get over the fact they were about four years apart.

 

“G-Good night Jessica…” Taeyeon whispered as he shut the lamp off.

 

“G-Goodnight Taeng…” she smiled softly as she tried to get comfortable.

 

Just as Jessica was about to turn to her side, she felt a pair of soft lips. Blood rushed to her cheeks and to her ears.

 

Silence. But Taeyeon smiled at her one last time before turning over. Jessica turned around and now their backs were facing each other. The blonde smiled like an idiot. She doesn’t know how or when… but she’s beginning to have a giant crush on her fiancé.

 

 

···

 

 

“So none of our close buddies are in the country, what to do this week?”

 

“I don’t know, my plan for this week was to go to Taeyeon’s office and bug him…” frowned Yul.

 

“Ah… well tomorrow is uncle Jungsu’s birthday… should we go pay him a visit?”

“Sure, why not?”

 

 

···

 

Sunlight was shining through the crack of the window curtains causing the lad to stir. Trying to ignore the bright light, he hid his face under his pillow. Except it didn’t work, so he decided it was time to get up. Just as he was going to get up, he felt some weight around his stomach. Slowly looking down, he saw the blonde closely beside him. The latter’s arm around him and the girl’s head leaning on his shoulder. Not wanting to wake the girl up, he slowly removed himself from the girl’s embrace before giving her a light peck on the forehead. He slipped out to make breakfast.

 

···

 

She began to feel cold as her source of heat had disappeared. Slowly opening her eyes, her eyes started to adjust to the somewhat brightly lit bedroom. Rubbing her eyes gently, she slowly got out of bed trying to remember the events that occurred last night. Her cheeks bega

Please log in to read the full chapter