~Love Fate~

MiNi StORies^^

 

You gritted your teeth furiously and clenched your fist tightly when seeing the message that your boyfriend just sent. You just could not understand why he has to torture you like that. You throw your phone as far and you could and cover your face with pillow to hide the tear that was coming out.

‘I hope I will not hurt you when you read this message. I have been longing to tell you this for a long time. Let’s break up. I think this is the best way for both of us”

The message’s content keeps appearing in her mind. “Darn it! , he didn’t tell me the reason why he wanna break up with me. That bastard!” You cursed him and walked to pick up your I-phone.

You just shake your head when seeing your I-phone’s condition. It has been broken, you could not even can switch it on. You went to the kitchen to drink some milk and hoping the bad memories will disappear when you are sleeping.


That morning, you woke up early. Surprisingly, you did not have a headache as usual that when you cried last night, that next thing you know, tomorrow your head will hurts. You tidy up your bed, get a bath and down to kitchen to make scrambled eggs with jasmine tea as food to start up your day.

Satisfied with your breakfast, you quickly go to your bedroom and change into black jeans that suited well with your red cardigan.  You decided to be as simple as possible and only applied lip-balm on your lips and tied your hair into ponytail.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and smiled as satisfied with your look.

DING DONG 3x

Quickly, you ran to the door and opened it when seeing it was your friend  (~~~~). He smiled at you and asked if you are ready to go yet. You grinned back at him and showed at your bare feet.

He understands it and told you that he will wait at the garden in front of your house. You nodded and hurrying to grab your bag. You lock your door and went out quickly after tying up your sneakers as not to make your friend to wait for you too long.

You patted his shoulder and off both of you went to H STORE, shopping mall, as you want to replace your broken one. He just stay besides you and made you laugh along in the mall.

Your heart flutters a bit when being with your best friend , (~~~~). He always there when you had problems and ready to ease your pain and misery.

“ Let get something to eat shall we?. I think my stomach is singing Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby right now.” Said him with a puppy eyes that he knew that you cannot resist them. You chuckles and dragged him to a place that you both can relax and eat.

As you both settled down with burgers and soda for each, suddenly, your eyes caught a glimpse of someone that you knew. It was HIM!. The person who sent you message to break up last night.

What makes your heart felt like it was struck with a sword was you saw him with his ex girlfriend. “So, that is why he wanted to break up with me.” (~~~~) caught your words, and quickly took you out from that place.

Both of you walked until you reach at the main door. He called for a taxi and brought you back home. 

When you reach home, (~~~~) also followed to see your condition. But you pretend that you saw nothing and throwing a fake smile to him.

Suddenly, he pulled you into his arms and whispered into your ears, ‘Just cry you pabo. I will wait until you finish crying.’

You tried to release from his arms but he tighten his hug each time you tried. When you know it is useless to struggle, you just let yourself in his warm embrace.

“Why do you care so much about me?. I’m such a weak girl, I didn’t even suspect him to go back to his ex-girlfriend.” You sobbed between each of your words.

“Shhshh.. Stop It  Min Ji, you not a weak girl but the most nice and strong-willed girl that I know.  Why do I care about you?. Can I just say that I love you?. I can ensure you there are no other reasons as why I’m doing this to you now.” You were shocked to hear his words but somewhere in your heart you felt the same thing for him and smiled in his strong, muscled arms.

 

4 months later..

You were busy in the kitchen making dinner for you and him that will be coming soon after he done his work. Suddenly, you heard a ‘ding dong’ sound.

You rushed and put away your apron quickly to open the door. When you opened it, you were shocked when seeing the face that broke your heart 4 months ago.

“Min Ji.. I’m sorry. Can we get back together?”, he asked when seeing you just standing without any words.  You looked at him straight in his eyes and reply, “Why do you have to apologies?”

He rubbed at the back of his neck, “because I broke your heart, I leave you for a girl that once broke mine too. I sacrifice your love for the love that hurts me.” After he finished his words, you just smiled. “Why do you smile, Min Ji? Please say something” he asked with full curiosity.

“I forgive you..”  He smiled and cut your words before you have a chance to finish it. “ Really?. I’m soo, happy Min Ji-yah.”. “yeah, I forgive you but..” You stopped for a while to see his response.

“But what?” he asked.  “But, I will never ever accept you in my life again because yesterday you leave me helplessly, without thinking about me, plus you also didn’t even thought of my heart and feelings for you.  All because of your love to her. Once , I become your medicine for your broken heart, I give all my heart and love for you and the result is, you become happy and energized again.
But, that ‘Virus’ came back and you throw me, your medicine away from your life. Now, you are hurt again and you want that medicine back right?. If you try to remember it well, you have thrown away your medicine and you will never find the same one ever again. Please, go away from this thrown away medicine and find a new one for you because it is not impossible when you are healed with the same medicine, you will also throw it away again too.” You finished your words with a smile and felt your heart is relived.

He was speechless and only muttered your name, “Min Ji-yah..” “ That is why it named  love fate. It was nice meeting you and goodbye”. You said and close the door.