~His real name~

MiNi StORies^^

 

Eun Rin’s POV

“I wanna break up with you”, his words were like thunder piercing my heart. “Wookie, what you just said? You are just kidding right?” I asked him.

“Ahni, I’m serious. To be precise, I’m kinda bored of you and I’m only doing this because of the stupid bet between my friend and I” I watched his face deeply to make sure that he was just joking with me.

“What is the meaning of our relationship for all this time? Am I that meaningless to you?” I asked him and grabbing his collar.

“Yah, what are you doing now? Do you think that by grabbing my collar I will come back to you?” said Ryeowook with a smirk on his face.

This time, I plastered a grin on my face. “Do you forget who I am, dear Ryeowook? I am not the girl that will just whimper and crying like there was never tomorrow.” I blew up a bit of my hair that was falling into my forehead and continued, “ Yah, I am Park Eun Rin. The Korea’s champion for Akido”

His face trembled and I kicked him at his stomach. Ryeowook was shocked at the attack and he was whimpering in pain. “This one of the lesson that you should not just played with me. I’m not just any girl you know?” I looked at him and turned my back.

“So Goodbye, RyeoWook. I did not want to end it like this but you asked for it. Goodbye” I walked away from him as fast as I could before my tears flowing out.

I walked and walked until RyeoWook sight is not to be seen. As I walked away from him I can felt that my heart is aching crazily.

I stopped a bit and this time my tears were crazily flowing out.  “Why am I crying for that pabo?” I placed my hand at my chest.

“It hurts. If I know love is this much pain, then, I don’t wanna to be involved with it ever again.” As I finished saying that, a drop of rain fallen onto my nose.

“This is just great. Well, at least nobody sees my tears now” I let myself showered by the heavy rain, hoping it will bring my sorrows away.

“You know, if you stayed too long in the rain, you will get pneumonia?” I rose up my head when suddenly the raindrops didn’t fall on my head. I looked at the figure whose was covering me with an umbrella with a watery vision, thanks to the rain.

“Ji Young? Why are you here? Aren’t you busy with your work at the coffee house?” I faked a smile and coughing a bit to make my voice to normal phase.

“Yah, don’t ever show me that fake smile. You know that we were friends for a long time right? So, don’t ever think that your fake smile will ensure me that you are okay” he wiped my tears using his thumb while talking to me.

“Stop crying Eun Rin. It’s not worth crying for that kind of guy.” I was shocked with his statement. “Did you follow me?” I asked him disbelieving.

“Ahni, I was just passing by. I didn’t mean to hear everything but I was amused when you kicked him.” He plastered a grin when finishing his last words.

“Well, shall we get going now? I will make you a warm coffee when we get back to the shop and you must dry up yourself. I will borrow the female staff’s clothes to see if they had some spare” He showed me his cute smile again before helping me to stand up.

As we reached the coffee shop, the pleasing aroma of coffee quickly ran through my nose. It truly comforted my heart and I felt relaxed already.

He put away his umbrella and covered me with his jacket. “ This will warm you for a bit. Wait here okay?” I sat at the place that he made me and looked around the café. The decoration is wonderful. It truly has the style to attract customers. No wonder it was one of the popular café in this town.

Suddenly, Ji Young appeared in front of me with clothes for me to change. I thanked him and went to the bathroom to change.

“Ji Young is truly nice. He is a good friend.I still wondering why he suddenly appeared at the park just now. As his friend since the first year of Middle high school, Of course I know that he had other motive when being at some place.” I thought.

I fixed my hair a bit and went out from the bathroom and saw him was sitting at my table waiting for me. He smiled and waved his hand as a signal for me.

I smiled back and quickly make my way to the seat. “ Here is a latte for you. Your favourite right?” He asked me.

I was surprised with the latte as it was the same type of latte that I gave to him a long time ago before we were close to each other.

5 years ago…

Kwon Ji Young is known as the most problematic boy at the school. His name was always in the detention class because of fighting. He is also called GD that was the initial for G.Dragon.

Which many students were afraid of that name.A lot of rumour been talked about his way of fighting which has no mercy to the person that he fights.Many teachers had already given up when they were given the task to give him a counselling

One day, Park Eun Rin changed his way for good. It was all started when Eun Rin saw him fighting in front of her. She is a girl that cannot stand with fights. So, she joined the fight too and the most surprising thing is she won the fight and G.D was shocked with her.

“Who are you?” he asked her. “Me? I’m Park Eun Rin, you?” The girl was smiling cheerfully even though she was bleeding a bit at her arm. “You do not know me? People at school known me as GD and I’m quite popular too. How come you don’t know me?” GD asked with a disbelieving face.

“Well to be honest, I know you. But I wanna know your real name. It will brings us closer if we know each other’s name right?” said Eun Rin and walked away.

GD looked at her and got up to find a better place to sit. He found a bench under the shady tree. As he was thinking about the girl’s request, suddenly the girl was running towards him with something in her hand.

“Here, take this. People said latte will sooth your heart and it is my favourite too”, GD nodded and took the latte from her.

GD sipped the latte to clear his throat. “My name is Kwon Ji Young.” “Ji Young? Yay! Let’s us be friends from now on”

GD’s POV.

I know she was surprised with the latte that I just made. Maybe she was remembering  the memories of our first met. To be honest I fall for her since that day but I don’t want to broke our  friendship.

His ex-boyfriend is seriously asked for his death when he broke her heart like this. But, I had promised myself not to fight since I let her know my real name.

I put my hand on his forehead to feel her temperature. “  Eun Rin-ah, your temperature is a bit higher. I think you have to go back after this. I walk you home okay?” She nodded and finished her favourite latte.

I sent a message to Cheondung or Thunder to tell him that I will be dropping by at his home. Thunder is her little brother, she always brag about him being defeated by her.

 We walked towards her home without much talk. When we reached her home, I asked her. “ Eun Rin, let’s go out tomorrow? I will make you forget that worse guy.” She smiled at me and replied ok.

Eun Rin’s POV

“Well, he is serious about you. Don’t you think so, dear sister?” I heard my sister, Sandara said. “ Unnie, she is just my friend. I think he think as the same as me.” I reply to her answer.

“ Well, we just see about that” My sister smiled to me and made me change to my pyjamas before sending me to sleep. Aish, she is really a caring sister.

The next day, I don’t know why, but I’m quite nervous about the going out with Ji Young. I do not know what to wear. After 20 minutes of choosing, I picked up a sea-blue blouse, a black jeans and a pair of blue flat. In addition, I make my hair into ponytail. I glanced a bit into the mirror and went out.

“You look pretty today Eun Rin” I smiled in embarrassment when he said that and I swore that I saw his ears are getting red.

He put a blindfold around my eyes. “ Hey! I could not see anything.” I shrieked a bit. “I wanted to make it a surprise. So please bear with it for a while please. I will make sure that you won’t fall or hurt”.

He really does what he has promised. I arrived at the place safely. He opened the blindfold. I shocked, as I saw the amusement park when he opened my blindfold.

“Surprise! Now, Let have some fun here.” He pulled my hand and we headed towards the roller coaster. When it reached our turn, he told me , “ You know, roller coaster is one of the best place to release your anger. At here, nobody is gonna hear you. You can cry as much as you want and I will sitting next to you until all your hate is all gone” He smiled and hold my hands to gave me strength.

I cried and screamed as much as I want and magically, all the uneasy feelings were all gone and I felt like a new person. After the roller coaster, we tried the Viking, bumper cars and a lot of exciting rides.

I felt something is changed in my heart towards him. Am I falling for him so easily? I don’t wanna to break this relationship if I told him my feelings.

Lastly, Ji Young took me to the Ferris wheel which he promised me that there will be a beautiful scenery up there. I nodded and we got in it quickly.

When we got in, I took the opportunity to ask him. “ Ji Young? Why are you doing all the nice thing to me? We were just friends right.”

My question silenced the situation. He was thinking so hard and I saw it as he was sitting the opposite side of me. As we getting to the top, then, he opened his mouth.

“I’m sorry” He said and walked to my position. He held my face with his two hands and facing it towards his eyes. It was weird when he did that, I was going to say something but his soft lips crashed into mine.

I was so surprised but I didn’t push him away. After a while, he broke the kiss and looked at me in my eyes.

“I’m sorry for breaking our friendship. To be truth I love you since the day I told you my real name but I don’t wanna our friendship disappear if I told you this. I have been keeping my feelings for this 6 years and I totally cannot control it when that brat broke your heart. If I known this will happen, I will protect you from him since the beginning.” He told me with a voice which made my heart flutters.

I smiled to him. “ I love you too , Ji Young. I’m sorry for not realising your feeling for all this time.” Ji Young smiled back at me and pulled me into his hugs.

“So, we are not friends anymore right?” He said to me. I can feel my tears were gonna fall when heard him saying that. “ But, from now on, you are my Yeoja chingu and I’m yours too forever. Saranghae, Eun Rin” He said and hugged me again after wiped my tears.

 

Author's note:
Yay! I did it!
:)