~Kidnapping~

MiNi StORies^^

 

“Hey! Who are you?. Let me go!” Screamed  Chun Hee in her living room. “It looks like this girl is quite feisty, hyung . Let’s shut her up for a while.” Said the long haired man to his partner.

His partner nodded and quickly covered Chun Hee’s mouth with a cloth. Chun Hee felt dizzy immediately after the man covered . “Damn it, it’s chloroform..” said Chun Hee before she fainted.

Before she fainted, she cursed herself for being too careless. She should know that thing’s like this could occurred. As a prodigy and a chemist for her country, she should add more security at her home.  It was her fault, that this thing happened.

If she knew, she will not ever refuse the Prime Minister’s offer that ordered there will be 5 bodyguards with her and other 5 at her apartment. Chun Hee was really a stubborn girl. Without any hestitation, she disagreed with it and defended that she also has a life to live.

For her, life as a normal teenager was all she wanted. She never gets those because of her intelligence in chemistry which uproar the country as she can memorize the Period table only she was 4 years old plus solving the chemistry equation.

Chun Hee’s parents both were the top scientists for the government’s special unit. Their ideas and research always became people’s target. Even the enemies wanted their brilliant ideas but they refused it. Alas, her parents were also killed because of their intelligences.

They were killed right after Chun Hee went to German for a field trip there. She immediately fly back to Korea to go for the burial. In front of many people she didn’t cry or even showed a sad face but as soon after she found a safest and faraway place from everyone, her tears came out like it never ended.  Her parents die was a huge shock in her life.

Tears was forming in her eyes and the last thing that she knew, the man puts her in a van and the scenery becomes pitch black.

“Are you sure this girl is the right one?It seems that she is too young for a Scientist and plus more in the chemistry field too”, asked the guy with a deep and husky voice to s. The tall guy looked at the poor girl and said, “Jin Ki hyung, if you want to say that, you should say it to Taemin. He is under aged for this job too”.

The other members just laughed when hearing their second youngest member’s statement. Taemin who knew his senior was picking up on him just smirked and continued to sip his banana milk. “Hey, Jong Hyun, don’t you agree with Onew about this girl. I really wondered why her security is so weak. Why, even a kid can break into her house.” Said the bowl-cut haired guy and fixed Chun Hee’s hair that was covering her eyes.

“Don’t touch her!.” Jong Hyun snapped suddenly and took Key’s hand away. The other members were surprised with him but they quieted down when seeing Chun Hee’s eyelid was moving. “Shush, she is waking up.” Whispered Min Ho.

Chun Hee opened her eyes slowly and shocked to see the new environment around her. “I do not remember having my room painted in light brown.” She thought and  continued her observing.

Suddenly, her eyes focused to the man that was standing beside her and to others that was watching her from the beginning. “W..who a..ar..e y..yy..you?.” Chun He was quivering in fear when asking them.

The man in front of her gave her a smile and answered. “ Hello, Miss Kwon Chun Hee. I’m sorry we have to meet like this but as you can see, this is an order from our client to kidnap you. As our priority is our client, we must do it even though it is quite unbelievable that we have to deal with a young lady like you. My name is Lee Jin Ki by the way and the leader of this guys, Shinee.”

“But, why he looked so nice though?” thought Chun Hee before she bursting out her words. “I’m the Brain for this group and specialises in hacking plus Making plans.” Said the Jin Ki. “Well, guys just introduce yourself, it’s not  like every day we kidnap a young scientist”. “ Anyeong!, my name is TaeMin, The Cat, which means I specialises in broke into any place even with the high security. This Hyung, Kim Key Bum is The Key who an expert in breaking the security code” said the long haired boy and pointed at the bowl-cut hair guy.

“I’m Choi Min Ho, the fake, which I am the person who have to do the mission by disguising myself and acted to our target. And that guy beside you is the Skill. He is the person that in charge with our defences and attack. His name is Jonghyun” I looked at them and still disbelieving with what I heard and looked.

“Wait, what is this group for anyway?. As far as I know there were no other special force except for mine though.” Chun Hee’s words made the room bursted out  their laugh. The man beside her cupped her chin and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“You are funny don’t you. We are the anti of government and our job is to assassinate the people that our client ordered.” Said the JongHyun named guy.

He released his grip and Chun Hee sighed. “So, this means I will die soon right?. How many days do I left?. And if you want to kill me, can you do it with much pain?” Chun Hee’s condition was so unreasonable that JongHyung went out from the room immediately.

“About if you dying, we will do it as soon our client contacted us and for the mean time we will watch you in turns staring by Jong Hyun.” Said Jin Ki and ordered others to call Jong Hyun back into the room.

She nodded weakly as there was no way she can get out from this room because the guys tied her up. So, obviously she only had a few days or even hours to see this world. After a while, the door was opened and JongHyun came in.

He looked at her and suddenly went towards her back. Chun Hee stayed still and felt her tight tied hands just now were free from it. She rubbed her bruised wrist and thanked JongHyun.

She looked at JongHyun’s perfectly sculptured face, his hair looked so smooth and it almost make Chun Hee wants to touch it. The muscled guy grabbed her hand that was going for his hair. “What are you doing Chun Hee-shi? I hope you are not thinking that a prey like you can touch me so easily”

Chun Hee blinked her eyes disbelieving when hearing JongHyun’s words. She pulled back her hand and sat down back to her place. The room was quiet again as JongHyun just stayed still while stared at Chun Hee and meanwhile Chun Hee keeps avoiding his stares.

 

JongHyun’s POV

Why it have to be this girl?. For the sake of the God, why from a billion people in this world it have to be her? I could not bear to see her sadful eyes anymore. It is just too painful.

Kwon Chun Hee, the prodigy girl who saved my sister 3 years ago. I never forgotten her face, not even once. I am really grateful when she saved her life. My dear sister was infected with a virus called H2N2, which cause the patient to cough blood and died 5 days later.

My sister was very lucky because she managed to create the vaccine. Maybe that is why the President wanted her die so badly. As far as I know, this President guy is not a nice person. When he does something, the thing must make him profitable and making him rich.

That is the difference with him and Chun Hee’s parents. Even though they can make money by selling their idea or project but they refused it plus they used it to help the country and Chun Hee are making the same thing that her parents does when making the vaccine to help people for free.

I will not let her die… That is my promise although she doesn’t even know me much.

 

5 days later

“Hyung! I received the order from our client to kill her immediately.” Panted Taemin who was running to give the news to Onew. “Shh, quiet down your voice Taemin!.” Whispered Onew but it was too late, Chun Hee has heard it and she cried with all her heart.

“It seems my life will end soon.  Omma, appa. I don’t really want to die yet. In fact I’m too young for that.  If I knew this will happen, I wished that I was born as a normal girl and not a prodigy.” Sobbed Chun Hee between her words and didn’t realise someone was watching her.

He took a scarf from his neck and covered Chun Hee’s teary eyes. “Don’t cry anymore please. It is very heartbreaking for me to see you like this.” Said the husky voice guy. “JongHyun?. Why should I stop crying? I will die in your hands very soon enough.” Snapped Chun Hee who was uncomfortable because she could not see the person in front of her.

“Ahni, you will be staying with us”, said JongHyun and pressed his lips on Chun Hee’s forehead. Her face blushed madly when he kissed her. “Why did you care so much about me?” she asked and removed the scarf from her eyes.

JongHyun looked at her and grinned. “ Do you ever heard of a predator falls in love with its prey?. I think I’m one of that too” . He said while linked his fingers with Chun Hee’s.

Behind the door…

“Ohohoho, I didn’t know out Jjong has some  Romeo skills in him.” Said Key and chuckled a bit. “But Onew hyung, why did you ignored our client’s request this time?. This is so not like you.” Asked Tae Min to Onew who was smiling beside him.

“You knew that Chun Hee’s parents was murdered right? But nobody knew it. Fortunately, I was successful when hacking out the government files  and it seems the President himself wanted to kill her. Furthermore, he was also the person who was behind her parents murder. I asked Min Ho to confirm this information and it appears to be true. Plus , I don’t have a heart to kill a person who saved someone’s life and obeying that darn President.”

Onew stopped for a breath and continued. “Besides, didn’t you look JongHyun’s behaviour since the girl come in? It is amusing you know. He even came in front of me and begged not to kill her” Said Onew and smirked.

“Just be sincere hyung, you wanted to find someone that is expert for making weapons for us right?. And Chun Hee has that skills.” Min Ho said and patted Onew’s shoulder.

“Well, we will just look and see. Meanwhile, let us just leave them first.” Said Onew and the others nodded.

“Did they just talked about you just now JongHyun-shi?” asked Chun Hee to JongHyun who his face was reddening madly at the another side of the door.

“Aish, just ignore them would you!” Ignored Jonghyun and grabbed her to lock her into his kiss…