~BabySitting??~

MiNi StORies^^

 

~ Ding Dong~

“ I get it” said Onew who was reading the newspaper while I was munching toast in the kitchen with fast speed.

“Oppa! , who is it?” I shouted from the kitchen. “ Oh, nothing. It just wind blew our bell” I felt something weird from Onew’s answer and quickly walked to the front door.

As I was walking, sounds of people quarrelling heard to my ears. “Yah!, for the freaking many times, now, I’m your sister’s boyfriend. I think it is not wrong to take her out.” Said someone outside .

“ She is my sister, don’t think you can take her every time you want her.” Replied Onew to the person with a serious face that I never seen before. Yeah I have seen him getting serious but at this moment his face was more than that?

I pushed Onew’s shoulder a bit to see who is outside of our door. “Omo!, Yo Seob. Hai?”, I looked at Onew who was stepping away a bit from me.

“ Oppa!, waeyo?. Yo Seob is my boyfriend and Doo Joon’s friend too. Why didn’t you let him in?” I asked and letting Yo Seob inside.

Onew frowned and was looking seriously at me and of course Yo Seob too. At the same time, there was a guy running down the stairs with a soccer ball in his hands.

“Morning all!.” Said the guy and he stopped his words for a bit. “ Why with this tensed atmosphere?”. “ Jin Ki hyung? , did you just in the mood of notlettingmysistergo?”

Onew oppa just nodded agreeing. “You are so protective dear bro. Hey, why not we play soccer after they left? Maybe it will calm you a bit or you want to go and grab some chicken?” said Doo Joon and patting Onew’s shoulder.

“ In the mean time, Soo Young, I think you better go upstairs and change your pyjamas.” Said Doo Joon while smirking at me. I looked down and shocked plus I can feel my cheeks are heating up because of embarrassment.

“Yah!, Doo Joon Oppa, don’t say that things loudly. Oh No, I must be quick. Mianeh  Seobie, I will be back in jiffy.” I rushed to my bedroom and changed quite quickly.

After 10 minutes, I went down back and saw 2 little kids sitting at the living room and Yo Seob, Doo Joon and Jin Ki Oppa are not been seen anywhere.

The little boy and girl are so cute! They have a pair of big, round eyes, chubby cheeks and they are not afraid of talking to new people. Omo, in this rate I’m going to have nosebleed anytime.

I approached the pair and asked their name.  “What’s your name sweetie?” . “ My name is Daniel and my sister here is Ruby. I’m 4 years old and Ruby is only three. Noona, Ruby cannot talk as fast as I am and she only can say a few words only. ” The kids talked and talked until I saw Seobie came towards us.

“Hyung!” called Danniel and Ruby followed him to hug Yo Seob together. I looked at the cute group and chuckled a bit.

“So, You met Soo Youngie Unnie. She’s beautiful right?” said Yo Seob to the children. I shoved him and he smiled back at me.

“Kaja!,” Said Yo Seob and grabbed my hand. “ Oh, not forget, both of you too”. He said and took us to his car (hoho, Seobie can drive? ^^)

“Where are we going?” I asked Yo Seob but he just smiled. “ Today, our date will be consisting with babysitting these two.”

I was shocked and looked the kids with a warm feeling in my heart because I’m quite fond of them.

AFTER 15 minutes..

“Yah, kids we arrived. Promise Hyung you will not be naughty okay?” said him and do a pinky swore with Daniel and Ruby.

“Okay!”, the children face were beaming with smile as they knew the place they will be going to be fun.

When we arrived inside, there were many kids in there. They were running, screaming and laughing with all their heart. I smiled, no wonder this place called KID’s HEAVEN.

It is truly heaven for the kids, with the indoor playground, and there’s even a place for parents to rest and eat. As I looked back, Daniel and Ruby had already run to go and play.

“Hey, are those your siblings?. I never heard of them before.” I asked Yo Seob after we settled our seats and bought 2 cartoons of ice cream too.

“Ahni, they are my sister’s children. She suddenly had an emergency at her work and thr nursery that always took care of them were also closed today. That is why I came in. She called me yesterday and told me I have to babysit them.” Yo Seob looked into my eyes and asked. “ You not mad are you? For bringing the children for our date?”.

“Omo, of course not. To be frank, I always been babysitting everytime we go for our date” I tried my hard not to laugh after saying it.

“Always babysitting? Who?. I didn’t remember that Ruby and Daniel were with us everytime.” I chuckled at pointed my index finger at him. “ It’s you pabo.”.

“Oh ho, you are telling me I’m a baby? Yah, take this.” And he touched my nose with a bit of ice cream. “ Yah! Seobie, we are in the kids playground. Don’t do this”.

But, even though I said that, I chased him around and tickled him. “ Okay, Okay! Stop it. I’m tired, can we sit and watch them play now? “ He begged at me with his puppy eyes.

Damn it! He knows that I cannot resist him when he made that face and plus for all of that the kids here are so irresistibly so CUTE! .Suddenly, I felt some liquid were coming out from my nose. “Soo Youngie!, your nose is bleeding” shrieked Yo Seob.

I touched my nose and quickly ran to the nearest bathroom. Oh My, why it have to bleed now?. I squeezed my nose slowly and held down my head to let all the blood out.

After I making sure I’m okay and wiped my face, I went out of the bathroom with a slight headache  thanks to that bleeding just now.

“Unnie!” I heard Daniel called my name and pointed to the crowds of kids that suddenly appeared in front of me.  Then, Daniel showed an ‘ok’ signal and the kids pulled out the cardboard that they hide at their back and held it up high.

W.I.L.L. U. M.A.R.R.Y .M.E.?  the alphabet showed. I was so surprised that I didn’t even realise Yo Seob’s presence in front of me.

“Yoon Soo Young, will you marry me? “ He said and wearing me a necklace. “Of course my answer is Yes, Pabo!” I said and hugged him with tears of happiness coming out.

“By the way, your nose bleed because you cannot resist cuteness right?. That’s why every time we went out, you will excuse yourself to the bathroom. I wonder how many times your nose will be bleeding when we have our own children which of course they will posses my genes of cuteness” he whispered in my ears.

“Seobie, Shikarro” I said and planted a kiss  at his cheek. He smirked at me at pulled my chin and placing his lips at my forehead. “Saranghae !”, said Yo Seob in front of the kids.