~He, who touched my heart~

MiNi StORies^^

 

“Miss, can you please sign here?”, asked my personal assistant who has been waiting for me to respond. Aish, seriously, I began to feel bored with my work now.

As a designer at such a young age, I didn’t have much free time as my other friends did.  My shoulders were burdened with this job which the company was owned by my mother.

Surprising, isn’t it? At 18 years old, I have learnt all about how to handle business and at the same time my talents in designing  were polished. Eventhough, I’m young but my creation in design never failed my mother’s and all the Board of Directors expectation.

It wasn’t a bad decision in becoming a designer at all when you received positive compliment and it made me felt satisfied with myself.

I signed the documents that my personal assistant brought, then a knock at the door was heard.

“Come in”, I said and continued doing my work that I left just now. My secretary came into my room and as usual she bowed before pursuing her words.

“Miss, I would like to remind you that you have an appointment with the YG’s company at 3 o’clock. The venue is the R hotel at the Paradise lounge.”  I nodded and asked her. “Is that all?”

“Yes, miss and I would suggest that you should get ready now. It is already 2 o’clock” Answered my secretary while looking at her wrist watch.

I took a glance at my laptop to see the time. Oh MY God!! It is already 2!! I haven’t prepared anything for the meeting yet.  I get up from my chair quickly while grabbing files that are needed for the meeting and flew out from my room.

At 2.45, I arrived at the Paradise lounge. Aish, today  is not really my day. The traffic is the worst at lunch time. I barely escaped from it.

The waiter came to me after I adjusted my seat at the lounge. Wow, he is quite cute. My eyes searched for his nametag and it is written,Ricky. “What I can get for you Miss?” said the waiter with a smile plastered on his face.

“Oh, can I get 2 pieces of donut and a cup of cappuccino please. Please make it hurry because I haven’t eat since morning” I returned his smile and started to have a last minute check on the document that I just brought after the waiter gone.

After 5 minutes, the same waiter came and brought me, my donut and cappuccino. Yummy! The aroma came from the cappuccino really teases my appetite and the donuts looks really delicious.

 Without any hesitation, I munched away the donuts while looking at my watch as worrying why the person that supposed I met isn’t here yet.

Suddenly, someone approached to my place and asked if I am the one that my company sent to meet. I nodded and for the second time today, I blinked my eyes again and again.

This person is so good looking. His eyes were captivating as there were drowning  me inside it. He has a height as a model should be which confuses me, my client today is a model or what?

“Ehem, I’m Choi Seung Hyun from the YG’s company or you can call me TOP as people prefer to call me that way. It is much easier to remember right? May I have a seat?” I chuckled while offering him to sit in front of me.

I felt my cheeks are burning right now. Out of the blue, the area around me seems  getting hotter without any reason. This time I think I going insane as his voice is so deep and husky at the same time.

What is happening to me??!! Please don’t  tell me that I already fallen for him. I’ve just meet him for a few minutes. I calmed myself and gulped down my cappuccino to get rid of my nervous.

“Well, Mr.TOP..” He cut my words and saying “ Just call me TOP. It’s kinda weird when you add Mr in front of it. By the way, what is your name?”

“My name is Song Ji Na and it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope I can make you satisfied with our company’s quality” He stared at me with a deep look and asked. “How old are you really?Did you just finished your high school?”

“I am 18 years old this year and yes, I just graduated from high school and still waiting for my results to come. Can we please continue with our discussion Mr. Choi Seung Hyun? I really need your details of the event that your company will hold so I can get through it as soon as possible” I said with a hard voice as this person seemed to underestimate my capability in designing.

He threw a smile at me and laughed. Oh no, I can feel my heart are beating madly right now.This man’s aura is too much to me. I waited for him to stop laughing before I bombarded my questions.

“Why are you laughing?”. He wiped the tears that came out as the results for laughing non-stop.

“Actually , Miss Ji Na. Our discussion today it doesn’t have anything to do with our company but it is between us.” My mind became blank as I did not understand what he meant.

He saw my puzzled face and continued his words. “ This meeting is a set up from your Mom and mine. She said that I have to see you to decide if you are the right one for me”. “Wait!. Are you saying that we are in a marriage meeting? Why I do not know anything?” I shrieked a bit.

“It was all planned from the start as I told my mother that the condition of this marriage thing is to let me use any method to see my future bride’s real personality. Of course you wouldn’t know anything as your secretary and your personal assistant were involved in my plans also. Your mother also gave her green light when I told her about this” he answered with a smirk plastered on his face.

I kept myself silent as I don’t know if I should get angry or not. My mother is seriously proceeding her words of marrying me with someone when I reached 18 years old.

“Well, Ji Na. What do want me to do? Should I told my mother our meeting is meaningless or not. To be precise, I’m also don’t wanna involve in marriage just yet but..” My heart thumped so loud and it is even hard to breathe suddenly. I’m so nervous waiting for his next words.

“I fallen for you. What are you going to do now? We should give it a try for our relationship right?” He said and stood up from his seat and came near to my seat.

I stared at him blanklessly and in the blink of eyes. He lowered his body and kissed my right cheek.

“Yah , What are you doing?” I pushed him away and my face was blushing madly right now. He grinned. “ I presume that you also agreed with our parents idea right? Well, shall we start a proper date tomorrow?.”

I nodded slowly as I was still embarrassed that he kissed me just now. He is kinda mischiveous but well, I might had to give a try as he is the person that managed to touch my heart…

 

 

P/S:
Gomene if this story '=.=