~Acting~

MiNi StORies^^

 

“Oppa.. please come to my house quickly. Jebal!”

Si Won read the message with a quick glance and speed up his car. Park Ki Rae never sent him a message like that before. It makes Si Won more anxious as he was worried about his lover.

He had so much memories about her. They knew each other since their childhood as their house was placed beside each other. Since they were small, they always played together.

They had a fun time even though his friend called him a softie because playing girl’s game.  Cooking with Ki Rae was a fun thing to do because he get to be dad and Ki Rae will be mum automatically. Once, he asked Ki Rae to play boy’s game, but Ki Rae refused it because for her, a girl must be soft, delicate and girly. That is why Si Won liked her.

When they entered school, Si Won make sure that he accompany Ki Rae when going to school. He did not mind if they walked or even ride a bicycle to school.

People word’s can be hurt sometime, but for Si Won Ki Rae’s safety is his priority. Although Ki Rae can take care of herself but Si Won insisted it and once they have argued  about it.

He still remembered that he punched a boy who was harassing Ki Rae during the PE class. Because of that he was grounded by his mom and could not go outside to play with Ki Rae. Even he do not understand where his strength come from to punch someone and he was only 8 years old that time.

When he was 11 years old, he started writing a poem to Ki Rae to show her that he likes her.

“ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE,
“No Matter WHO You ARE, I Love You”
 
He wrote in a purple coloured paper which was Ki Rae’s favourite colour. It also caused quite a havoc when Ki Rae’s mom, Mrs Hye Ri found the note in Ki Rae’s schoolwork book.

As the result, he had to listen to his mother’s nagging for 3 hours for nonstop. It is quite a miracle that his father did not found out about it.

Si Won grinned in his car but quickly remembered Ki Rae’s message just now. He tried call Ki Rae’s phone again, but nobody answered. He repeated calling her for almost 16 times but the results is same.

He was so worried of Ki Rae’s condition. He hoped that she will be just okay because there was a robbery case around her area. Si Won prayed the robber did not think to rob Ki Rae’s house and hurt her. If they want to take her belongings just take them,but not Ki Rae.

Si Won loves her with all his heart from the start and he was planning to ask her to become his wife very soon enough. He doesn’t want anything to happen to his future wife.

She is the person who caught his heart from a long time ago and it never changes until now.  Her smile, gestures and her face make Si Won miss her more.

He speed up his car more and arrived at Ki Rae’s house gate. Si Won rang the bell but nobody came out. As an athletic person, he easily jumped through the gate’s wall and went to the door.

He banged and banged it while called for Ki Rae’s name.  After receiving no replies, he turned the door knob and surprisingly it was opened.

He rushed inside but he do not see Ki Rae everywhere. “Argh!!” he yelled. “ Where are you Ki Rae?” He held his forehead while thinking where have Ki Rae has gone.

As he was walking around in the house, suddenly he saw a big, white teddy bear with a card placed between its hands.  It was a well decorated card with white frills around and what’s more  it was a hand-made card.

Si Won opened it anxiously because he felt the card will give a clue where was Ki Rae’s wherebout.

‘Oppa, can you walk to the back door?’ The card wrote like that. Si Won frowned and kept reading the words to see if there was hidden clue. But unfortunate for him, it doesn’t.

He decided to follow the card’s instruction and walked cautiously towards the back door. As he was walking , he saw a decorated table in front of him which makes him full of curiosity.

Then, when he walked furthermore, he saw a body was lying there. He quickly recongnize the petite boody which was Ki Rae’s body and the person he loves.

“Ki Rae?. Wake up. Don’t scare me like this. What the Hell happened to you actually?”, said Si Won while caressing Ki Rae’s cheeks softly.

Ki Rae felt someone caressing her cheek and she felt a warm presence around her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Si Won’s face who was worried for her.

“O..h, Si Won O..ppa. You a..re he..re at la..st. I’ve..been wai..ting..for you ..since eve..ning”  said Ki Rae with a restless voice.

“Why did you wait for me?. And why you were lying outside.” Said Si Won while pinched Ki Rae’s nose. “Babo-ya!, today is our anniversary and Surprise!” said Ki Rae and hugged Si Won suddenly.

“Thee..hee..he, do you like my acting oppa? You see, I’ve been planning for this since last month because I know you will be too busy with your work. So, I have to think a plan that will make you come to me immediately.” Exclaimed Ki Rae with a sheepishly grin on her face.

When Si Won heard Ki Rae’s explanation, he laughed and laughed until tears was forming in his eyes. Really, his wife to be was so mischievous and to be frank he quite forgotten her ability in tricking and acting on front of people which was amazing even for a pro actor like himself.

“Stop laughing oppa!. You are starting to scare me too.” Said Ki Rae when seeing Si Won’s unstoppable laugh.

“You are so naughty dear Ki Rae”, said Si Won and making his distance closer to Ki Rae’s.  “Ahni, I..” Si Won’s lips cut Ki Rae’s word before she could finished it.

“Well, that for your punishment and this is for you”, said Si Won and kissed Ki Rae’s once again under the moonlight. “Love you Oppa!,” said Ki Rae. “ I love you too and happy anniversary” grinned Si Won and pulled Ki Rae into his arms.