Chapter 4

Forget-Me-Not

Joy’s POV

“That’s beautiful. Holy , you can paint too? Is there anything you can’t do?” I teased the blonde girl, whose face is still missing for some reason.

“Everything but making you fall for me.”, she said without realizing and clamped shut the next second. She looked so scared and I was sure she would have fainted if I hadn’t pulled her hand away from and given it a little squeeze, reassuring her.

“Well, I think you can”, I said with a wink and saw the blonde look at me with a perplexed expression which changed to ecstasy and she literally jumped up and squealed. At that second, all I wanted to do was kiss her and that’s what I did. I gently pulled her towards me and kissed her. But she faded away in the middle of the kiss and left me standing in a dark room only filled with faceless portraits and colourless flowers.

The darkness woke me up.

What the hell is up with these dreams, ugh.

I felt an emptiness at that moment, thinking about the blonde.

Who is this blonde and why is she haunting my dreams with a gay storyline, pffft.

After stopping myself from overthinking and slapping Taemin’s face to wake him up, I took a shower and made some breakfast for the both of us. I usually leave that to Taemin but I felt generous today.

He has to do dishes today, yay.

“Morning, babe”, I heard Taemin’s hoarse morning voice greet me and I felt him hug me from behind. I loved when he does that but for some reason, I wasn’t really into it today. So I told him to brush his teeth. This earned me a slap on my arm.

Great. Now we wait for Seulgi to arrive.

Huh? What?

You know, just so I don’t have to deal with Tae- wait, that doesn’t sound right, hmm?

Whatever, just shut up. That’s enough conversation for today.

I heard the bell ring and I opened the door so quickly that I startled Seulgi.

That look seems familiar.

“Come on in, he’s waiting for you. He’s actually excited about showing a new technique to you.” I said out loud.

And I’ve been excited to see your face.

Joy, please stop.

“Oh, that’s interesting.”, she said with a distracted look. I watched her walk to the room and she suddenly turned around and caught me watching her. She smiled at me and said, “You look beautiful today, by the way. I hope I can draw you one day”.

Shut up, she did not just say that. My heart was beating rapidly and I was blushing, I know I was just by the way she looked at me while trying to stop herself from laughing at me. Many people have called me beautiful but not even Taemin has asked her to be his model for a painting. That must be why I am having this reaction.... right?

She wants to paint me. Titanic 2.0 es! 

Oh my god, I need to stop. But I just couldn’t help but feel like I have a connection with her. Why? Just why??? I have a freaking BOYFRIEND!!

It must be those weird dreams. They are messing with my head.