Chapter 15

Forget-Me-Not

JOY'S POV

"Will you come again? I'm sure you don't need classes anymore but will you come again?" I found myself asking Seulgi with a hopeful expression.

Why did I want her to come back? She is just one of my boyfriend's student. Is she really? Am I supposed to feel this way about someone that insignificant? No, there's something going on here. 

I stopped my thoughts from consuming me and I heard her reply"Of course, Joy. I'll come again". However, I did not believe her. It felt like I was saying goodbye to her and like it was the last time I will ever see her. I shouldn't miss her but I did. So I hugged her and, surprising myself, kissed her cheek and ran inside. 

What's going on? Why is my heart beating so rapidly? Oh my God, why am having a crush on a girl when I have Taemin? What the hell is wrong with me?

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the entire day again and again. I played all the memories in my head and I smiled at all the moments we had today. I still couldn't shake off the weird feeling that I have met Seulgi before and that I know her very well. Which was extremely weird and I continued to ponder over my thoughts. Suddenly, the guilt started to seep in. 

Oh no, what am I doing? 

I felt like I was being unfaithful to Taemin in someway even though nothing happened. Nothing happened, my . You were all over Seulgi, Joy. 

Okay, I was way over the line with her and I neede to rethink the whole situation. First off, I am in a committed relationship with Lee Taemin, a handsome art professor who loved her. But I also have a crush on Seulgi, a beautiful art student of whom I literally can't take my mind off of. So, what do I do? Do I come clean to Taemin and tell him about my little gay crush or just hide it from him?  

TELL HIM AND DUMP HIM! My thoughts were loud and clear. To be honest, he was never really there in the relationship. He disappeared from time to time and doesn't pay me any attention, he even sleeps on the couch sometimes because he swears I snore. Which I don't. On top of that, I don't think I love him anymore. It was exciting at first but the relationship feels lifeless now. In all fairness, it's a good choice to not break his heart over the time. I would rather end it now so that he doesn't get hurt a lot. I'm being fair, right? 

Sure, just admit that you're whipped for Seulgi. 

Okay, shut up.

I sighed deeply. I am going to tell him over dinner tonight. That's the best thing to do. I am not doing this necessarily to ride in the sunset with Seulgi, this was the best choice to not wreck the relationship but peacefully dismantle it. This is a good thing. I convinced myself that I wasn't being a when I heard the door open and there was Taemin. 

Okay, calm down now. It's gonna be fine.

I took a deep breath and welcomed him home with a hug. He sighed into the hug and hugged me tightly and rested his head on my shoulder. 

Oh no, he had a bad day. 

He lifted his head up and looked me with up and down with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" he asked me in a whisper that was barely audible. 

What?

"Huh, I'm okay Tae, what's wrong? Why are you asking me?", I questioned him and he took out a folder from his backpack and handed it over to me. It was one of those manila folders that are used in spy movies that have personal information of a terrorist or someone. To my shock, it had my name written in block letters on it. 

What the is this?

"Where did you find this?" I asked Taemin.

"In Seulgi's backpack. She left it here the other day and I saw this."

In Seulgi's backpack. Seulgi's backpack. SEULGI'S? 

"Seulgi had this?"

"Yes. That's why I was worried about you since you were both alone in the house"

"How did you know that she was here? You were away all day." I eyed him suspiciously, even though I was the one who was doing suspicious things while he was away. 

"I-um, I just saw her leave. She looked like she was regretting something so I thought she did something to you." he stuttered but managed to explain it. 

"What the hell is going on? This folder literally has everything from my birth certificate to my parents' death and some other stuff that I sure as hell did not do. I don't understand Do you know what's going on?" I asked him, I pleaded with him to tell me what was happening. It confused me and angered me that Seulgi, the sweet and kind Seulgi who smiled every time she saw a flower in my garden was actually a spy of some sort? What in the world?

"Look, I don't know what's her agenda okay? I only found this in her bag. I think the best thing to do is forget about this whole thing and just move on without lives. What do you think?", he asked me earnestly. I wanted to trust him but there was something really fishy going on. I didn't want to let this go and move on with my life. I wanted answers and I knew Taemin won't give me anything. I wanted answers from Seulgi. She was the only one who can tell me what's happening and why the she had a manila folder filled with my personal information. 

"I can't move on. I need answers. I want to talk to her and get all the answers and you are going to arrange the 'meeting'. That's what I think", I said and shoved the folder on his lap and ran to my room and locked the door and did the only thing I could. I cried myself to sleep and dreamt about the blonde girl again but this time, I was sure about her identity. 

The girl of my dreams was Kang Seulgi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I hope y'all have a great day and had a great week. I'm becoming more and more irregular in updating this and tbh I didn't think this chapter is good enough but this is all I could come up with, sike. Anyway, RV'S COMEBACK TOMORROW SO GET READY TO BE SNATCHED. BYE!