Chapter 1

Forget-Me-Not

JOY'S POV

 

"Stay quiet, or we will be caught", said the blonde haired girl while she was straddling me and attacking my neck with soft kisses.

"I'm sorry but you are way too good at this for me to shut up', I whispered to her and reversed our positions so she would know how hard it actually is to stay quiet.

I kissed her all the way up from her forehead to her neck and let my hands travel under her shirt to fell her abs and let it wander a little further only to earn a muffled sigh from the girl underneath. 

"See, it's not easy", I smirked. When I was about to take off her shirt I heard the doorbell. 

Huh,dorms don't have doorbells, what the hell.

The doorbell was very insistent and so was the blonde, but I suddenly felt someone call for me loudly and that's when I found my boyfriend, Taemin looming over me, waking me up.

"JOY! Can you get the door please, I'm' literally in my towel", said Taemin with a cute pout on his face. I giggled lightly before giving him a peck on his cheek and went out to open the door. I found myself having a very hard time thinking straight as the dream that I just had was.....well, a very good one and it made me question as to why I had to dream about some blonde girl when I had Taemin by my side. However, I found myself being a little disappointed because I couldn't remember her face. Why was I even disappointed?

Don't overthink it. It's just a wet dream.

I finally opened the door to be greeted by a young woman with shoulder-length brown hair in ripped jeans and a casual white T-shirt. She was smiling at me which made me give her a confused look, which made her realise that she was indeed a stranger. 

"Hi, I'm Seulgi. I am looking for Prof.Lee. I'm his new art student and he said that I can visit him for extra classes.", said Seulgi with a hopeful look in her eyes which Joy could not place. However, Joy was intrigued by her and felt herself smiling softly at her.

"Ofcourse, he is getting ready and he will be out in a moment. Come in, make yourself comfortable", I said and smiled at her as warmly as possible so she won't feel out of place. I noticed that she did not particularly have a happy face when Taemin walked in to the livng room and thought it was weird. 

Well, don't we all dislike our professors and tutors. This thought prevented me from thinking about it further. But it didn't prevent my eyes from wandering over to where Seulgi was seated and she couldn't shake that bizarre felling that she actually knew Seulgi before today. 

That's impossible. I would defenitely remember that face. 

 

 

 

or so she thought.