I want to meet you in person

Just a line away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

 

From Kim Yong-sun

I think you know my name is Kim Yong-sun right? J

 

“Of course, that is your nick you used here.” I mumbled to myself and at that moment, I was fighting off the idea of slapping myself. Damn, she knows my name because she is reading it from the nick I’m using here. Gosh, I’m really a stupid.

 

We continued chatting and times past so fast without my knowledge.

 

From Kim Yong-sun

Byul, I really enjoy your accompany and I even feel like we are old friends now. I would love to continue this amazing chatting but we are only left with 4 hrs to sleep before we need to report to school. L

 

Yong is the nick that I called her and she called me Byul. We developed our friendship in the speed of lightning maybe because we have met in the night where lightning occurred. She is a truly introvert, just like me. We have lots of common interests and thus we have a lot of topics that we could chat about, it could be everything and anything under the Sun and the Moon. She is 20 years old, currently in her university year 2 studying educational psychology.

 

From Moonstar

Sorry Yong, my bad. I did not keep watch of the time.

Let’s sleep, Yong.

I don’t want you to be a panda later though I think you would be the cutest panda I have ever seen. *insert a cute panda sticker*

 

And ya, I’m that greasy to her. Even I myself is so surprised that I get so comfortable with her that could start my cheesy machine in just a couple of hours. I usually only do that to friends that are really close to me, like Wheein.

 

From Kim Yong-sun

Me! cute? * inserted a sticker of an cute hamster that looking alarmed.

Aww~  * inserted an sticker of an cute hamster blushing madly, hands covering its fire red cheek

My twinkle star is so cute too! *pinches your cheeks

 

And yeh, she is also greasy to me too. We are both really comfortable with one another.

 

We still continue to chat for a bit before we parted and even wanting to be the last one to leave the chat room. That is how silly we have.

--

“Yah! Moon byulyi! Where are you going?” A loud shout reverberated the whole classroom making every student to halt their actions and give attention to the owner of the voice.

 

I sprang around, looked at my wheepup and replied her,“I’m going home.”

Wheein hopped over cutely and tugged my arm and asked, “Wae? We are not having much homework today and no test tomorrow.”

A faint smile plastered on my face and that is enough to give answer to my childhood friend. “You are rushing home so that you can get ready to chat with your Yong?” She verbalised my thoughts easily.

A tint of warmth burnt my cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter