Pink means ...

Just a line away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

Swinging my hands and skipping to my date location.

I’m feeling good and thus I know I’m definitely looking at my top form.

*Whistling sounds* “Hey beautiful, alone?  Want us to accompany you?” a group of teenagers strolled up to me. Pivoting around, I sprinted off not wanting this to make me late for appointment.

I ran home. Poured a glass of ice water to drink to cool down as I do not want myself to sweat and smell like a pig. I perspired a lot and Wheein nicked me as blackhole. After a short while, I started to Miss Yong, so I fish out my lappy and opened kaokatalk.

 

From Kim Yong-sun

Do you like pink? Hmm…  I know your favourite is sky blue but I don’t have dress of that color. * pouts

Can’t wait to see you~ * insert a hamster looking shy.

 

 

Im such a genius. Wearing this allows me to ward of the advances like just now and making me having wearing same colour with Yong. I know she has a dress of this shade of pink as well. Hope she is wearing that dress!

A large smile plastered across my face and I checked myself out in front of my full length mirror before heading out again.

--

Alighting at bus top nearest to South Korea's largest theme park, Everland, I checked the time, It reported 9pm. Good, Im early by 1 hours. We have arranged to meet at 10pm as Yong have some stuff that she need to work on it prior to meeting me. I wanted to buy tickets for her and wait for her at entrance but she commented that there might be too many people there and thus we have agreed to buy our own tickets and waited inside at the fountain.

I know she wanted me to enjoy myself first since she knows I have been wanting to visit here but was busy with school work. She is a sweet angel, isn’t she?

It took me 15 minutes to find our meeting place.

 

Checking out the surrounding and using my hands trying to find a nice angle to take photo with Yong later. After 10 minutes of surveying around, “Bingo! I have found it!” I exclaimed excitedly to myself.

Maybe I should tour around now so that later I can guide Yong around. Im sure she will be happy.

 

30 minutes later, near 10pm—

Staring at my watch thinking if it has malfunctioned as time really flew so fast.  I have a blasted time playing all by myself. Perks being an introverted. I made a dash to our meeting location, anxiously wanting to see Yong for the first time face to face!

Pivoting around, I failed to catch a glimpse of her. The crowd has grown double it since just now. Did she get the wrong meeting place? Fishing my lappy and saw this message.

 

From Kim Yong-sun

Byulie~, Im sorry. I left home late cos I lost track of time while doing homework. I had so much to do. Im so sorry. I will try best to rush over as soon as I can. I will reach at 11 pm. Im terribly sorry. * insert a hamster crying pitifully.

 

I don’t deny that I feel a little sad cos I don't get to meet Yong at arranged time but hey I still get to meet her. It is just a little delay. I replied to her.

 

From MoonStar

 It is ok Yonggie, take your time. As long as we get to countdown together, I’m already more than happy. Wait scratch it, as long as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter