SUNSHINE!

Just a line away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Authornim’s suggestion --

Play this

--

Byul's pov

At this moment, I started to hate night. Because it is the time when the weather is so cold like today. I closed the lappy and hugged myself who is trembling non-stop. My legs turned weak and gave way landing my on the cold floor. The coldness cannot be compared to the coldness that my heart is feeling now.

 

The Sun is no longer out to give light. My night is clouded with nothing but darkness and coldness. My sunshine is no longer shining towards me warming my heart. My heart, my broken frosted heart is left out there to be trampled on.

 

Tears welled up my eyes, I bit my lower inner lips to gain control wishfully thinking that it will stop but I was wrong, totally wrong. As the volume increased, it still obey the laws of gravity. One of them fell down, damping my face giving my cold face some warmth.

 

 

The rest of them followed wetting my face. Looking up hoping that it will reduce my downpour but I soon regret it. The moon shining so brightly as if taunting of her victory.

“YAH~” My outburst reverberated the whole place but no one took notice of me.

“You are laughing at me now, Moon?!?” Staring hard at the full moon with red fiery hatred.

Out of sudden, a flash of light startled me. It followed by a thunderous clap.

 

So even Heaven is noticing me now?

Pitying me now?

Wae are you doing this to me?

 

It started raining heavily. So big that my clothes were drenched within seconds. So big that my eyes cannot see properly. I am unsure if it is the heavy rain or my own tears that clouded my vision.

 

Mamamoo – Rainy Season

I need sunlight

The dark clouds won’t go away

This sad finale

Cold rain is drenching me

 

The raindrops spread and drench my shoulder

Right when I realized I can’t avoid it

I couldn’t see any light

All the days I gave it my all

Disappear without meaning

 

--

My body shivering not sure if it is the cold weather or my cold heart, my mind running like crazy, my eyes darting left and right calculating the possibility, my tears pouring like running tap, my nose sniffing and my fingers fidgeting. I lost control of all of them and they are doing their own stuff.

After I don’t know how long when my tears stopped due to the fact that I don’t have any more liquid in my body to form tears. I shut my eyes forcing out all the last few drops. Opening my eyes, I looked up the dark sky where the rain has become smaller as if going to stop.

I laughed bitterly and muttered to myself, “All things that start will come to an end? Our beautiful start has come to an end? Isn’t it too early?”

I looked to my front and see the happy crowds, mostly in pairs or in groups walking away from me. “If all thing goes as planned, I should be meeting Yonggie and be like them.“

Casting my eyes on the joyful people, I told myself, “If I can choose, I want my Yonggie to be like them. To be happy.”

Judging from Yonggie’s response, I think she did not know about yet. Looking up to the full moon, I prayed sincerely, “If it is possible, I hope she would not know it. I would rather bear all the pain.” Hot liquids emerged from my eyes and fell. I tried to hold but I could not. My tears, they kept falling. I am feeling so downcast and my spirit is going down, down, down, all the way down just like the rain drople

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter