My name is Moon star

Just a line away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

 

“Sorry!” I apologised profusely and bowed. I knocked over a man while im dashing on the streets. Today is the day where Im going to meet Yonggie at Lotte World and my lecturer chose to ask me to stay back to help in some stuff. My life! Argh~

 

Lotte World is a major recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea. There is the world's largest indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island", an artificial island inside a lake linked by monorail, shopping malls, a luxury hotel, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities, and movie theaters.  It is opened on July 12, 1989. Lotte World receives 7.3 million visitors each year.

 

I stood at the entrance craning my neck to spot Yonggie. There is really a lot of people visiting even though it is a working weekday. This place is popular with youths that are schooling so I guess it makes sense it is so packed.

 

 “Hi!” Someone called me from behind. OMG! It must be my Yonggie!! Turning back as swiftly like a graceful swam and my eyes landed on a beautiful person.

 

The teenager who looks around 15 years old, standing in front of me, blushing like flower blossoming. She is fidgeting nervously but that cannot stop her big round anime like eyes that are blinking so brightly as if like the only stars in the dark sky.

 

“My name is YooA ~ I am wondering if I can take a photo with you…” Her face crimsoning more and her eyes casting downwards with her legs joining in the fidgeting as well.

 

“Cute!” My mouth commented on her own without consulting my brain.

 

“Thank you! So can I take a photo with you?” Her adorable, hazel eyes looking at me, waiting with great expectation.

 

“Sure~” I chirped happily, clearly smitten by her beautiful eyes and feeling happy to be ask by her.

 

We did a couple of wefie photos at the entrance. It was quick. Though I was taking photos but my eyes kept roaming around looking for Yonggie.

 

After taking photos,  YooA wanted to exchange our phone numbers but I politely rejected her as I don’t want to give her false hope. Call me a stingy on my phone number, I could not handle so many conversations with so many people. I already have Yonggie and she is more than enough. I am more than happy to be able to connect with her.

 

Wait!

What did I just say?

Argh~ These days I can’t really understand myself.

 

I waited and waited. Looking at my watch for the countless time but I still did it anyway. It faithfully reported, “5pm”.  We arranged to meet at 2pm and she has yet to turn up. Did something happen to her? Argh~ Now I regret terribly not to get her phone number because she is always online on kaokatalk and so I don’t see the point in getting her phone numbers.

 

For now, even if I have her kaokatalk ID, I cant contact her via kaokatalk. I can only communicate with her via my lappy. Should I continue to wait or rush back home to my lappy and contact her via KKT?

 

The loud roaring thunder suggested an answer to me.  Soon raindrops start pouring, ushering me to agree with thunder. Seeing that, I’m still rooted to the ground motionlessly. The rain decided to add her stakes, the rain drop got bigger forcing me to make decision else I will be soaking wet. Damn I did not bring my umbrella. Think I better get back and tell Yonggie not to come if she is on her way here.

--

 

From Moonstar

Yonggie, please don’t come if you are on the way. It is raining heavily.

 

I bit my nail and waited for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter