Krystal Jung Soojung

Just a line away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

“Class, do you know what can generate high amount of energy?”, our lecturer, Miss Song  quizzed us.

There is a total silence where we can even hear a pin drop. The silence soon became too long and seemed disturbing. Wheein tugged my sleeves and whispered to me, “Byul, maybe you solve it and end this.”

“Wae me?” I whined a bit because I don’t like draw attend to myself.

At this moment, the door opened and a goddess appeared. She is Krystal Jung, princess of this SM school. She is technically the princess because her father owned the school and not only that, her academic is the best and often represented the school for sports’ champions.

“Miss Song, can I borrow your top student in this physics class? We need to gather the top from all classes to do a physics projects for a school project.” Krystal shared her agenda while her eyes glanced to the board seeing the question. “No one can answer this question?” She asked while her cat eyes gave a quick sweep across the whole class. The whole room went pin silence as they are all admiring the gorgeous sight of the school belle.

A minute awkwardness passed and I soon found Ms Song’s big dark orbs staring at me. Being stared at made me feel uneasy, my fingers fidgeting under the desk, face reddened and thus I turned my head away from her direction. Tilting my head a little, I soon found myself being glared by another person that sent shivers down my spine and hairs stood on my arms. The rumour of her being an ice princess is really no joke! Yes! Princess Jung is staring at me now. It looks like frown.

 

Unable to take it from her anymore, with my face facing her, I stood up and gave my shot, “Lightning.” A minute of continued silence before Ms Song broke it with an applaud and cheered, “Well done, Byul-yi. As expected from my best physics student!” The rest of the class then took in the cue that it is the correct answer and join in the cheer as well. My face crimsoned more and it even spread to my ears making them heated up. I fought off the desire to touch my ears. “Hmm, Byul, see you later after lesson at student president’s office.” Ice princess smirked, dropped her messages and marched off in victory.

I think you can sense me being whipped huh? When I first started this school, I did not know much about her let alone her background. I remembered the first day of school, the moment I set my eyes on her, my heart skipped a beat and my face burned like monkey red .  It was really embarrassing and to add on she happened to be standing right in front of me witnessing everything, the dumb facial expression of mine, as if seeing an angel right before my eyes. From her eyes, I can see concern on her face and she even asked if Im feeling ok. She must have thought that I’m sick or something. I was too shy to tell her Im struck by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter