Reality- Chapter 6

Reality

 

“Hae? Is that you?”

I wiped my tears quickly and straighten my clothes up. I open the door of the cubicle and my eyes met with the eyes of the man that I love so much.

“Hae? Are you alright? Why are you crying” he asked and soon I was embrace into those warm arms of his.

“….”I tried to break free but the hold of his embrace is only getting tighter.

“Stop! DON’T YOU DARE! STOP AVODING ME AND FOR ONCE CAN U HONESTLY TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN INSTEAD OF ME FIGURING IT OUT. HELL, I CANT FIGURE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!” he burst out which makes me completely frozen because number one, he is not the type of a person that burst out on someone and second he never shouts at me let alone mad at me.

“s-s-orry” I replied as I lowered my head under his embrace and I can’t help to sob again.

“! I am sorry hae. I didn’t mean to shout at you” he lessens his grip on me and pushes away a bit and tilts up my chin up so that our eyes met. When I look at his brown eyes, I was shocked; I can’t see any trace of wrath or anger but I can see only purely concern and love reflected in them. He does care about me but that doesn’t mean that he will return my feelings for him.

“Its ok.i am sorry for avoiding you….”

“Why hae? Why are you avoiding me? We got along just fine but after that incident at the dance studio, you seem different, you act different and most important, you avoided me? Why?” I can see concern and a bit of hurt in his eyes.

“I-I-I.its nothing hyuk. Don’t worry.”

“*sigh* Hae? Please tell me the truth? I won’t get mad at you? I promise?”

“as if you wont” I whispered softly so that he cant hear me but again he is Mr. perfect, he heard it.

“Donghae? I won’t get mad at you unless….”

“Hyuk?” I looked up when he suddenly becomes quiet and I can see that he is thinking. ‘! Omg! What if he figured it out? I act like a damn jealous teen struck girl when I avoided him.’

“Donghae? Are you in love with me?”

“WHAT!!!”

“In love with me? When I try to remember how you act and avoided me and when you see me and Hara hanging out just now and ran away crying, it seems like your jealous?”

“THAT’S NONSENSE! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU! I AM NOT GAY FOR GODSAKE!” I just simply answered him to hide my true feelings since I am scared what if he doesn’t feel the same or what would people say about it even though he might feels the same way. My fear is completely taking over me.

“Are you sure hae?” he asks softly and caresses my cheek that I unconsciously leaned onto

“I-i-i...”

“What Hae?’

I snapped when reality struck me.

“I said that I am not! And I for you information, I was sad that day at the dance studio because for the first someone actually understands me. I was scared because no ones ever have been able to read me like an open book like you. Not even Minnie. That’s why I avoided you because I am scared to open up to someone new and I am scared of the feeling of someone that could read actually read me. It is a foreign feeling for me. I just need time to think it through, that’s why I avoided you. “

“Oh…” he faintly replied and I couldn’t read his eyes anymore, it seems like he can hide his feelings unlike me but is that relief or is that sadness I see.

“And, before you could ask me why I cried and got jealous! Yeah! I am jealous but not because I love you silly. It’s because I am jealous you might find someone else to cling onto. I just got a new best friend that actually understands me and I thought I lost you already to her. I am sensitive you know!” I tried to say it in as playful way I can to brighten up the mood. Too much my surprise, relief but also a bit sad, he brightens up.

“Oh! Really! I am glad.” he said. I knew it; he never has feelings for me. Well, what I say to him is true just that I omit the I love you part. I just had saved myself from embarrassment.  I sigh in relief but the pain of the truth that I am indeed right about my one-sided love is too much. I wanted to cry and I wanted wail and I wanted to hug him and ask for his love and protection but I must fight it. For the sake of our friendship and for the sake of our future I must bury my feelings for him deep down in my heart where no one could reach not even him or myself. Well, at least I have someone to talk too whom I know will understand me well. I will not be that lonely right? He is my new best friend. I can live with that. I can live with him by my side although I know I can never own him.

“Good.Mian for troubling you hyukkie.Anddddddddddddddd!” I decided to act and play along.

“And?”

“Never tell anyone I cried because of this silly thing! Or else!”

“Or else what” he smirk and I can see pure cheekiness in his eyes now. I sigh in relief.

“Or else I kill and rip apart you sorry little ”

“Little? So yours is big is it? and I doubt that you can do it”

“Oh! Are you challenging me?”

“Yes I am!”

“Well! You better run cause your are on”

“Oh! Before that!” he cheekily kissed my cheeks that I was shocked and frozen on my spot. I raised my hands and rubbed my cheeks. Before I could give myself away too him about my feelings again, I snapped back into reality and I pretended to be disgusted and I glared at him.

“HYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and before I could make a move, he sprinted out which I soon followed after.

“I am so going to tell, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Heechul Hyung about this!”

“don’t you are! Yah! Hyuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come here!”

“Come and get me! “He turned his head a bit to the back facing me and he slipped his tongue out at me. He ing gives me a mehrong.

That evening, it ended up with me chasing after him around the university and after that cat and mouse chase, we got ourselves some drinks and hang out at some café and we talked freely like we used too. I may be devastated but having him with me now only as a best friend is enough for me.  I will just might as well, enjoy our time together today and face the sadness and pain soon because I can feel pain is coming for me. Pain is going to get me and I will cherish this happy time now though it is short and temporary.

a/n: To those who always comments! i love you guys so much ok??! i will reply to u guys soon okie?? for now keep comemnting and tell me what u think of the fic, then i will try to update with better update..:P

enjoy reading it and i will update soon with this fic ok.

comments are loved from new and old reader. no silent reader..


ps: add me in twitter to know my fics updates