Reality Chapter 3

Reality

I was brought to the kitchen because I was told by Kibum that Heechul Hyung is there. The moment I got there, he told me to get my outfit for the night. I immediately when upstairs and got them. The moment I arrive at the kitchen I was dragged to the car and Heechul Hyung literally kidnapped me. Soon I realized that I was on the route to his house but I keep myself quite knowing Heechul Hyung must have his reason. I was told by him that I would take my shower and get myself ready at his house because he told me that I need to be prepared and MAKE UP privately. Beside that, he says that I would make a grand entrance to my own house only after the guest arrive, grand right? I just decided not to protest and went to the shower immediately because it’s getting late already. While I was showering, Heechul Hyung had his share time of showering too . After that I was only told to put on my robe only because heechul Hyung needs to make up me and himself too plus he needs to go my house first  and fast because he is  the host of the party! I can put on outfit later.

Soon after my hair and my make up were done , Heechul hyung immediately  leave the house to go to my house saying that he will get himself ready there. I shrugged it off and soon I was preparing my outfit (www.facebook.com/photo.php). I looked at myself in the mirror and I must say that I look hot, narcissistic much. When I was just about to open the door of the house, I just realized I did not have any transportation! I cursed Heechul Hyung for his carelessness and I was just about to call Heechul Hyung when I saw his message.

To: Fishy. ..
I did not leave you hanging there alone you idiot! So don’t curse me or whatsoever! Guessed what spoilt brat. Your father decided to give you a present. A brand new convertible Ferrari car. So you better drive that car with the roof open okay! Make a grand appearance. You can come here now. The guests have arrived.

Ah! I should apologize to Hyung but then I better not. If he knows that I cursed him he surely chopped my neck off! I decided to get out of the house and see for myself and WOW, I was so speechless. The car is amazingly cool and hot (ferrari-blog.net/cars/rumor-mill-ferrari-4
58-italia-spider-will-come-with-folding-hardtop/). I have to thank father later but I am not shocked though. I am used to this; I have also gotten expensive gifts from them. Although they insist they did not give me those gifts just to make up from the lack of attention to me, I believe that they did it because of that reason. I decided to shrug it off and soon I was driving to my house.

When I arrived, the guests are waiting outside chattering with each other maybe waiting for my arrival. Well, they have to wait for me for the party to start right? Music can be heard for making the environment calm and drinks are served by waiters. Heechul Hyung sure can make waiting at the outdoor at night romantic and bearable. The house looks romantic and nice at night. Soon after my arrival, the entire guest sat their eyes on me. I parked my car at the porch and I got out. It soon becomes quite and I got realized that people are staring at me. Well, I never dressed up looking hot like this and with Heechul hyung make up; I am not surprised I am the centre of the attention. Even Heechul Hyung and my friends are speechless, not to mention Sungmin and my family which I am closed too have their jaw dropped.

The atmosphere was quite and I become restless. Soon I felt like someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and I was stunned. Standing behind me is Eunhyuk, and what make me so stunned was how amazingly hot he is. Well, I am gay so it’s okay for me to say that. He is so damn hot and he even dyed his hair red! (www.facebook.com/photo.php). His next action caught me of guard though I think it is a friendly act to do.

“ Happy Birthday Donghae!” he said and hugged me immediately. “And I must say that you hot look in that”

“Thanks Hyuk” I replied and he broke the hug and smile his gummy smile to me.

Soon after that everyone seem snapped to realty and soon I known why people have been staring and it is not because of me only but because of Hyuk too. Well,both of us never dressed up like this and he stands behind me.So people got a nice view of us. Soon after that people begin to greet me and soon we are off to the hall room.

The party was the bomb. Firstly I was given a chance to say my speech and I  thank my parent and family, Heechul Hyung, Sungmin and the others. I also thank Eunhyuk for being the first one to greet me and the help today. I even smiled at him for the first time and he seemed to caught me doing that and so, he smiled back. Then it was my cake cutting ceremony, Yesung, Ryewook and Kyuhyun lead the happy birthday song and I was so touched. The moment I cut the cake, suddenly party poppers are pulled and balloons started too fall from the ceiling. Loud cheers for me are heard. Then we are off to eat. When we are eating, we were interrupted  by Eunhyuk in the middle of stage announcing something.

“I would like to dedicate this song to the birthday boy whom has finally accepted me as his close friends now. It is called It has to be you by our own  Yesung Hyung. Give him a round of applause for writing and composing such beautiful song.” Said Eunhyuk.

He begins to sing and I was speechless. He has rather a nice, wait! Scratch that! He has an amazing voice. Although I find my voice to be more melodious but his voice has more vibrato and he can sing a higher note than me although he is left breathless sometime. He said he is not a good singer but more of a rapper! Well he lied. He is an amazing singer. I was touched by him. No one I mean no one ever dedicated any song to me. I felt like there is something else behind the choice of song he choose and the way he stare at me during his performance but I decided to shrug it off. He is indeed kind and he wants to be my friend so it’s normal. Besides I think he choose that song because Yesung Hyung songs are indeed nice. After he finishes his singing, I was the one who stand up first and give him a round of applause. Soon everyone followed me and clapped for this amazing singer. Then, he started to dance and he dedicated the dance for me too. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhepRcug
g_E). Damn that dance was amazing and yes hot. What is he trying to do here? Make me go crazy is it! Well he did a good job at that!

Soon I perform my own song that i composed "Beautiful" and I can’t help it to look at Hyuk when I sing it. I don’t understand it but maybe I just want to thank him for his dedication to me just now. He seems to catch me looking at him but his just smile back at me. Then all of my friends perform including some of my not so close friends. The highlight was Heechul and Hankyung cover of lady gaga poker face .Well with Heechul as lady gaga but Hankyung as the leading man. They were hilarious. Soon after that, we have the floor open for dancing. Well, being the dancer as I am, I  decided to hit the dance floor. I was so caught up in dancing that I did not realized Eunhyuk dancing in front of me. Then we were having a dance off and we were too  caught up with each other in our dancing that we did not realized people stopped dancing and now is watching our amazing performance. 

When the song ended, then we snapped back to reality by the clapping of the guest. I blush because I never dance in front of other people especially in large crowd aside from my family and close friend. People started to swamp us and telling us how cool our dance is and I even told eunhyuk how he dances so well. It would be an understatement because he just dance so amazing that even I cannot describe it. He is just a dancing machine. He said that is was nothing and I dance well too. I insist that he dance better than me and me being a stubborn one he had just have to agree. I found hyuk to be fun to hang with and he look so sincere to be my friend.Plus I am glad we are closer now and we become good friends in a short period of time. I smiled my true smile that night because I was having so much fun and I am really happy. Without me noticing it, someone noticed the smile and sparkling eyes that I give away for the first time that night.

A/N: 

sorry for the late update~ this is the next chapter...

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MORE~ THAT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO UPDATE FASTER..REALLY~ PLEASE GIVE ME UR OPINION ON THE FIC~

SORRY BUT IF MAYBE THIS FIC IS NOT REALLY GOOD ENOUGH, I JUST MIGHT STOP UPDATING~ THANK U~ 

HUGS AND KISSES

SHERRY