Reality Chapter 1

Reality

 

Beep~


My alarm went off and immediately sprung out of my bed. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and put on a v neck topman t-shirt and a plain slim fit black jeans. I accessories myself with a silver white gold necklace with hae engraved on it, my favorite Rolex watch and finally my most price possession, a silver bracelets that was given by my mother when I was 15 years old. I loved that bracelets that I never leave it behind. Then I rush downstairs to eat my breakfast. Soon I immediately went to the porch and I drove to the university. Yes I drive to the university. I sighed as today will be the same all over again and I am getting bored of the same routine everyday. My life is very dull and I am sick of it. Soon enough I arrived at the university while I was deeply in my thoughts.
 


I was happily planning my great 19th birthday party I decided to throw a big party and yes it is serious big. Although it is a month away, I loved to plan everything first so that it would go as planned. I decided to hire cooks to cook the dinner and I also hired a great party planner, my great cousin Heechul Hyung. My party going to be the party of the year if Heechul Hyung behind it. Heechul Hyung and I are talking seriously about the party when we were interrupted by Sungmin when we were walking towards the cafe for lunch break.


"Hey Hae! Hey Heechul Hyung!" said Sungmin happily


"Hey Min" both of us said unison


"Hae, we talked later ok; I promise to meet Hankyung for lunch. Bye hae and bye Min." Yes Heechul Hyung and Hankyung Hyung are just like me. They were the best of friend since both of them started university when Hankyung moved from China .


"Bye Hyung." said Min. Suddenly I noticed they is someone behind Sungmin and I wonder who is he. Just like as if that Min could read my mind he introduce to the stranger."


"Oh Hae, meet Lee Hyukjae. He transferred from the United State last week and he will be studying here with us. Plus he will be taking the same course as us too and Hyuk meet my forever best friend Donghae" said Min


'Hye Donghae. Nice meeting you' said Hyuk as he offer his hand for a friendly handshake.


"Hye' I replied back without shaking his hand as I suddenly turns to Min but I did notice that He looks a little upset but I can see that he decided to shrug it off.

"Hyuk?" I said to Min. I was so confused why Sungmin would suddenly called a stranger he just met by his nickname. That’s why I did not to shake Hyuk hand. I am very particular when it comes to making new friend because I am very insecure. I have experience betrayal by multiple friends especially when I am in high school. Especially when I am always kind towards them and will let go everything off if any of them needs my help. I was hoping by doing that they will love me and they will do the same if I were the one who needs help.

Unfortunately I was wrong and how devastated I was. That’s why my cycle of friends will be only me, Min and Kyu. Sometimes Heechul Hyung and Hankyung Hyung with his friends Leetuk, Kangin, Yesung and Shindong will join us during lunch but most of the time the three of us will be together most of the time because of our same course. I decided just to be close with the eight of them. Don’t get me wrong, I have other friends but I will mostly be with the eight of them because I trust them. That will explain why I choose my friend carefully.


"OH! Hyukjae is the close friend I told you about when I was away for summer camp during our high school days. That’s why I called him Hyuk" said Min


"oh. Sorry for my cold treatment earlier. I am very particular in making friends. Nice to meet you Hyukjae." I said and offer my hand to him. Suddenly he smile a gummy smile to me which I found particular adorable but I shrug it off and he took my hand for the friendly handshake.


" Oh it’s ok. Min told me a lot about you. You two must be a hell of best friend. I am so jealous of that!" he replied “and oh! You can just call me Eunhyuk or Hyuk" he added as if he is hoping me to call him Hyuk. Of course I won’t be doing that. I just met him a moment ago for God Sake


"Oh did he and I prefer Eunhyuk" I said I raised my eyebrows towards Min. I am so damn pissed off and worried at the same time. Why on earth did he have to tell a person I did not know about me?


"Don’t worry Hae. I did not tell him anything personal" said Min as if he can read my mind.


" Okay. Let’s eat our lunch." I said and start walking to the cafe leaving Hyuk and Min behind.


"Wow. He is sure friendly" Hyuk said sarcastically 


“Don’t worry. He is always like that. He is just not used of having new friends around him. He will warm up to you soon I promise. Let’s go and catch up with him before he got mad and throw his tantrum on me" said Min and both of them laughed.


"Oh well. I won’t force him too like me but will make sure he warmed up to me soon. No one ignored me before because I am the most handsome, kind and friendly guy there is! Plus I hate it when we will together most of the time and we won’t be able to communicate comfortably. Said Hyuk.


Unknown too them I heard their little conversation and my mouth form a smile. Oh well, this is a first time. I never will accept anyone as fast as this before I admitted. Just maybe he’s different and I decided he might deserve my friendship.


It’s been one month since the time we met. Seriously Eunhyuk is not that bad actually. He blends with us naturally and now he’s the new addition of our small group of three. I am surprised that he can easily mix with me and Kyu in just short amount of time. I am impressed. He is worth my trust and my friendship. I found him very humble but he is a narcissist. Always praising how much he look like the famous actor Won Bin.

He is totally opposite of me. He does not take his assignment properly, likes to sleep during class and he is just living his life as carefree as he could. He is in his last year for god sake although he just transferred here. He just simply said he is allowed to continue where he stop in his last university in United State. To sum it all up we were totally opposite. Like North and South.

The common thing we have that we love soccer and we love dancing. Unfortunately I never had the chance to see him dance because of our packed schedule and my birthday coming up in a few days. Despite of us being opposite and have different opinions on life but surprisingly we got along well. That is why he definitely passes and deserves my friendship. 
 

 



I was walking around the school compound after I finish my last class for the day and suddenly my shoulder was tap by someone. I turn around and I see Eunhyuk gasping for air as if he just ran a marathon. I raised my eyebrow to ask him the reason he  tapped my shoulder. Although we got along quite well but I am still uncomfortable talking with without Sungmin or Kyuhyun.


“Am I invited" he blurt out after he get hold of himself


"Invited? Invited too?" I replied


"Your birthday?" 


" oh that." I just realized that I did not have the chance to invited him because  I have hand out the invitations way before we met. I am always ahead of the game.


" Am I? I am always invited to parties especially big parties like yours “he said with a pout and curious eyes. Oh man, he really is a narcissist.


" Yes you are. I hand over the invitations before we met. That is why I missed your invitations. Sorry." I sighed


"Yes! It’s ok! That is why I asked you. Thank you. I know I am invited anyway! Bye" he said and immediately ran towards the direction of the school entrance. Maybe his ride is here.


"Arghh... Annoying brat." He really does annoy me with his personality but he is my friend so I just shrug it off. I walk towards my car and I went home. I have two days too plan my party and since tomorrow is Saturday. I will be going shopping for my outfit for my party and other stuff with Heechul Hyung. Then I realized tomorrow will be hell. I will be shopping with Heechul Hyung.Dont get me wrong. I love shopping. It is just that shopping with him is tiring.Oh well; it is for the sake of my party. I decided to make my party big this year because this will be the last year of my school and I want it  to be memorable. Although I am sure it will be awkward because most of the guest is made up of the friends I am not close with except my close friends and my dongsaeng friend Siwon, Kibum and Ryewook.


I sighed and i continued driving back home.


a/n :

an update~ i promise u guys i will update regurlarly since i have  a a lot chapters already written down..
 

Thanks for the subsribing and commenting~ i love comments as for me..more comments more motivation to write~

Sorry for lack of eunhae moments.But i want too make it slow and don't  want to rush thing.This how they met and how their friendship begins.Sorry if there any mistake in grammar or anything because  i wrote this in a hour and a half  .

Comments and please if you have any request or anything involving this fic please state it to me.