Reality Chapter 4

Reality

The next day at school is different for me. Now I tend to be more relaxed with Eunhyuk. He seems a nice kid and I indeed can trust him. We talk and chat random things and we found a lot more interesting facts about each other .Like he has an older sister, Sora noona. We have a lot of common hobbies aside from dancing which is soccer and singing but he can rap as well. Better than me that is! What the heck? IS there anything this dude cannot do?

The university day goes on and on with us getting closer and though we are close now but I still act a little cold toward him sometime. Don’t get me wrong, we are close already but I always act cold even with my other friends. Well, what you expect from me, I have a depressed life. What shocked me that he is indeed an observant man, he may not be that bright in class but he is sure a good observer? Maybe it is because he is clever but it just that he doest really take his studies seriously.

‘Hae?’ we are going with nickname bases now

“Hurm hyuk? I replied when we walk out together to the school gate. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are off already. Besides, we are comfortable with each other already.

“Why can you smile like you smile at your party that night?” he said and I stopped walking.

“w-w-hat?” damn why do I have to stutter but seriously why is this guy too observant and towards me that is. 
“You know what I meant. Your breathtaking smile Hae. Your smile that night is really different than your ordinary smile. It reaches your eyes and you eyes seem too sparkle.”

“w-well” I try to answer but instead I turn around with my back facing him. I am seriously taken aback and speechless. Not to mention I am blushing! ! Not this! Please! I don’t want any more of this stupid feeling.

“Aww! Are you shy? Don’t be! You look good smiling like that though there is nothing wrong with your ordinary smile. Each one of your smiles is breathtaking. So stop being serious and smile to the world more ok. You may be shocked how it would attract a lot of girls” 
“Shut up hyuk! Don’t let me wipe your silly grin out of your face.” And as if I am interested in girls

‘” hahaha! Your are so funny hae! Seriously! You are one of a kind and you’re indeed interesting person to hang out with”
“Me? Interesting? Better check that big head of yours. Something must be wrong with it”

“Chinja! You are very interesting and if you open up more I am sure everyone will see the real you. I am glad that I tried my best and not giving up trying to approach you Hae! I am glad that you finally accept me as your friend! Well,I got to go. My ride is here. See you tomorrow.

“h-hey! I tried to call him but he left already and went inside his car. “Thank you Hyuk” I murmured to myself 

Day passes like usual and we are getting more closer with each other . I am very comfortable with him now and since Sungmin and Kyuhyun recently being hanging out together more often because they have entered a singing competition organized by the university. They have to go practice most of the time. That is why I hang out with Hyuk more often and we talk and talk. He is not half bad. Well scratch that! He is not bad at all. I feel a little guilty for not trusting and misjudging him when we first met.

We are walking to the dancing studio that is recently opened last week and best of all it is near our school. It only took us 10 minutes of walking to reach there and the rent is very cheap. We decided to try the studio and since we never officially seen each other dancing except at my party I am quite nervous. His dancing last time is really breathtaking and what would I be expecting if he is dancing close and personal. I will surely be awe with his dancing. 

Again as always, I was right. His dancing is incredible and his body is so flexible with his chest popping and pelvic trust. I cannot seem to take my eyes off him. His dancing is just too precious to be missed even for a second. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he calls me! Damn I was caught staring at him and being a narcissist brat he is…. 

“Like what you see Hae” he smirked and teases me. That is one of his favorite thing to do when he hang out with me. He loves to tease me and watch my flushed, confused or annoyed expression when he teases me. He is so proud of himself.

‘shut up you idiot” I replied and hit his forehead with the palm of my hand.

‘Aww! It hurts! Now you have to kiss the pain away”

‘w-w-hat!!?”

“I am kidding Hae. Sheesh. Panic much”

“No I did not! I am perfectly calm and I am not panicking”



“What ever hae. Now it is your turn, let me see you dance”

“I changed my mind! I would be humiliated after your performance.”

“Awwwwww! Not fair! I want to see you dance! You promised! No you will not be humiliated pabo! I am not that good” he pouted and how cute he is doing that...What the hell! Get that insane thoughts out of my mind!

“YOUR NOT GOOD? Are you being IGNORANT or are you actually wants me to praised you more”

“Hehehe! You know me too well Hae, I am indeed the best at dancing”

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I pouted.

“I am just kidding! You so cute you know when you pull that cute act! Another interesting fact that I found! See! You should be smiling more and act more freely. I know that inside that serious face and responsible man, you are a baby. A childish one that needs attention” he said and before he could pinch my cheek. I slap it away.

His words affected me badly. How can he, a friend that I just met this year could understand me so well? Even my family and Sungmin cannot figure me out properly because I am a good actor but he just read me like reading an open book. I was so shocked. I feel scared. That stupid feeling is coming back to haunt me. He can break through my shell and get to know the real me. He could invade my mind and thoughts which I succeed to protect from everyone. He is breaking through my built walls slowly. What is he doing this for? Why? He can’t be really interested in me. He is straight as a ruler and his millions girl crushes is the proof besides from his hobby of watching yadong.Yadong with a lot of hot chicks that is. He even asked me to join him once and I have to pretend to be interested. I just make an excuse telling him that my mind is too innocent to watch those kind of things and he never asks me to join him to watch them since.
What the hell am I thinking that he has this stupid idea that he will be interested in me! Argh! Before I could go on I immediately ran off leaving him gaping at my sudden outburst. He is too shocked to act and before he gain control of himself begin to shout my name I already left and ran off out of the studio.

I ran and ran till I reach the park that I used to visit when I am a kid. This is the place for me to calm down from my problems and to think. Since I never really got a chance to think anything through properly because I seem to ignored them all, I didn’t have the time to visit this park for a long time.

I sat on the bench and tears started to fall down my pale cheeks. I feel so lost. I am feeling that stupid emotions again. The one that hurt me continuously and the one that make felt depressed. The stupid feeling that raises my hope and then crushed it in the most violent way. That feeling that haunts me since I know how different I am. Feeling of love, to love and being loved. Feelings I longed for. What the hell? I felt in love?
I felt in love with that brat. I fall high over heels in love with Lee Hyukjae.

“Hae…?”


Tbc

 

a/n: sorry guys for updating late bt really i have no motivation to write these days...nor the will to update..it seems like people dont really apprecaited me and my works..

 

anyway! special hugs and kisses tociriak and  LollZipopZo for commenting all these while~ i love u two~ come and talk to me if ur free...i love feedbacks from readers.... 

to all silent readers..please do comments

subsribe to ok?

x