Reality Chapter 2

Reality

 

Tonight is the night of my grand party. I decided to make my party a grand one this year because of the fact this is our last year together and we might separate soon to carry on with our lives but I believe that me and my close friends will always be friends no matter what. That shows how much we love each other.

Heechul hyung is now checking on the last minute detail of my party and making sure everything is going as planned. Well he is Kim Heechul and my party organizer. I believe my party will go on as planned if Heechul Hyung the one behind it. I wanted to help him to check on the cook and the music system but he insist of doing it by himself. He says that the birthday boy should just rest and get himself ready for the party. Who would decline such offer? I will have the biggest party of the year and I didn’t have to make a lot of effort. Come to think of it, I didn’t do anything aside from making the decision. All the hard works and planning is Heechul Hyung works.  It’s ok though, because Hankyung hyung is helping him. Boy, how much I love them. Besides Sungmin is also helping them as well. All of them have been in my house since morning. I love them so much.

The time flies quickly and realized that it is almost night time. I come downstairs from my room to check on the party after my long rest and serving the internet all day long. I saw Kibum and his friends are already here and helping Heechul Hyung decorating our house. Wow would be an understatement. The house looks amazing with those spotlights, balloons and party deco at the entrance of my house. Yes this is only the outdoor.  I went inside the hall room. The hall room is a big hall on the left side of my house. It is designed for occasion like my party here.  It looked amazing too! The hall room is decorated with disco ball, balloons, party deco and a stage is built. A big round stage with a band instrument such as guitar, drum set and a microphone. I just remember that tonight we will be having a singing performance by my friends. I decided not to hire any famous bands but insist of asking my friends if they wanted perform. Besides, who would want to waste money if I can save them because I have a lot of talented friends? Yes, I would also be performing alongside Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Plus my Yesung hyung is a great singer as well.

Total of 50 round tables with 10 chairs each is arranged in the hall room. Surrounding the round shaped hall room the buffet table is arranging in such a way the tables are in the middle with the stage at one side. In front of the stage, a big dance floor is set up with the disco above it. I wonder if my dad purposely builds this large hall room to accommodate my large party. The whole hall room is decorated in such a perfect state even the air conditioner is decorated. I am so touched and proud of Heechul Hyung help. This one of the reason I love my friends so much and the reason I can forget my depressing life.

Thing is going smoothly and I am sure that my party is indeed going as planned. I was just about too make my move when I suddenly I was immobilized. I was shocked too see a figure busy helping decorating the hall room that I wonder why I didn’t notice his presence before. Lee Hyukjae is busy blowing the balloon. I was so shocked and stunned that I am staring at him because one we are not close. Two I never told him my house address though I knew Sungmin must be the one behind it and plus I did invite him too. Three, what is he doing here before the party, Kibum friends I can accept because I known them for a long period of time, but Eunhyuk? I am sure I can count with my fingers how many times we talked and that is even with the others around. We are simply awkward with each other and we been friends for only one month.

I was snapped back to reality when Eunhyuk called me and caught me staring at him. As if he can read my mind, he starts talking.

“I know you are wondering why I am here right since we barely know each other. Well I decided to help you because I was told this party is going to be big and I am sure Heechul Hyung wouldn’t mind an extra hand helping” he said. Before I can say anything else he continues…

“The fact that he barely talks with each other, plus the fact that we are in same the course and we barely talk with each other? I decided too help so that we can be friends and we can talk with each other without anyone presence and without awkwardness okay? I know how picky you are when it comes to letting people in your live especially towards strangers like me. I decided to change that and what better way than to gain your trust rather than forcing myself in right”

I was so shocked, no I was damned speechless. How could this kid, a carefree kid that barely pays attention and the one that always put himself first noticed that the fact that we are awkward with each other. Plus the fact that we wanted to change that although he is always the one that doesn’t pay too much attention with others welfare. What I am talking about, I am such a hypocrite. They I was  scolding him where as the fact that I know much about his personality too though we barely knows each other .I feel so guilty for always complaining and mocking about him to Sungmin behind his back. I always underestimate him for his lack manners in class such as dozing off or barely pay any attention in class. I even underestimate him of his performance in class. I judge him blindly and I know I owe him an apology.

“I am sorry” I said

“W-what for? You didn’t do anything wrong. “

“I judge you and realized I should not have judge a book by its cover”

“nah. It is also my fault Hae. I barely pays attention in class, I didn’t do well in class and plus I know how picky you are towards your group of friends. I wonder if I am worth to be one of your friends.

I was slight taken back by his words and I was a little hurt. It’s true that I don’t trust anyone easily but I never have the intention where only smart and good people are worth to be my friends. Yeah, I know I kind of dislike that kind of people but I never decide whether they are worth to be my friend or not.

“That’s not true…I  ...” I was just about to explain to him but he cut me off

“I am just kidding! I know you are not the type of person to judge people that way. I was just testing you. I know that you only do not trust people easily and when people gain your trust I know you will soon warm up to them. I am one of them who wish for you trust.”

“Yah you brat!” I exclaimed. How dare he play with my emotions but I was glad to. He is indeed one of a kind and he totally deserved and gains my trust but I decided to play along and see his plan to gain my trust. This will be interesting.

“Okay. You can do whatever you like to gain my trust. I will allow that at least for your efforts today.”

“Yeah! I will. By the way, Heechul Hyung is looking for you. He is in the kitchen.”

“Okay and thank you.”

“For what but you’re welcomed anyway”

“For cheering me up.” I smiled at him for the first time and he smiled back at me with his gummy smile. Without waiting for his reply I went out to meet Heechul Hyung. He is indeed worth my friendship.



a/n Please comment. I dont care if it is a negative one too.. At least i know you are reading....and the more comments, the more fast i update :) 

again, sorry for the grammar mistake..its my old2 work~ 

thnx for subscribing and commenting..