nine

These diamonds last forever

JONGHYUN'S POV
And just like that he was gone and I was back, I sighed and sat down.
'How did it go?' asked a timid voice behind me.
I turned to see Lily standing there.
'It went good, Taemin was amzing like I knew he'd be and I think he understood why I couldn't come anymore'
'I'm sorry I upset you' she said, her eyes looked red, I'd made her cry.
'I'm the one that should be saying sorry' I opened my arms to hug her 'I shouldn't have snapped at you, I was just surprised I guess'
'Can we just both say it and forget it ever happened?'
'That sounds like a good idea' I agreed.
'One...two...three'
'Sorry' we both said at the same time and Lily giggled.
'He will be okay you know, he's strong enough'
'Yeah I know but I can't help it. i was always the one that looked out for him and prtected him'
'You can still do that' she said
'I just feel bad that I didn't know all this before, I wouldn't have to have left him all over again'
'This isn't your fault, you just wanted your friend to know you were alright'
'I suppose so, and it's not like I'm never gonna see him again'
'Exactly' she smiled.
'Thank you Lily' I hugged her.
She looked confused 'for what?'
'For everything you've done for me since we met.i don't think I would have been able to cope without you'
'We all need someone at some point in our lives' she shrugged 'it was my pleasure really'

TAEMIN'S POV
I had gotten everything I'd ever wanted since I was young and it felt amazing but it still hurt that Jonghyun wasn't here to enjoy it with me.
These past few weeks felt like a blur and I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't. I wished more than anything that he could be here with me right now but he still was in a way and it was better than nothing at all.
I had my very own guardian angel with me and watching over me and I would do anything in my power to make my Hyung proud of me not matter what.
I would do everything for him.
'I love you Hyung' I whispered looking up at the night sky.

JONGYUN'S POV
'I love you too Taeminnie' I said with tears in my eyes 'I'm always here for you'