seven

These diamonds last forever

'You're wrong you know'
'Huh?'
'You're not a failure at all taemin, you're doing a amzing, everyone has days like this,it's all part of the job...' he paused'I'm such a hypocrite,I'm sorry'
'No no it's okay' I said 'I understand'
'I'm so proud of you, the weedy guy I knew in middle school has defineatly gone now' I blushed bright pink.
'It's all thanks to you Jonghyun, I couldnt have done any of this without you by my side through all of it...please don't ever leave me Jjong, please stay with me,I don't think I can do any of this without you'
'Taemin,you already know that I'm always gonna be here for you no matter what'
'I know but I mean, you're here right now, as you...can you not just stay like that? stay with me like this?'
'I don't think that'show it works' he said and I sighed.
'I know...I guess it was just wishful thinking'
'I'm never going to leave you, you can talk to me whenever you need to, okay?'
'So that's gonna be always then?' I said and Jonghyun chuckled, I'd missed that sound so much 'will you come and see my stage?' I asked.
'I wouldn't miss it for the world' he ruffled my hair just liek he used to when we were younger.
'I'll see you soon' I said and I hugged him.

JONGHYUN'S POV
'Jonghyun, there's something I need to tell you' Lily said when I got back.
'What is it?'
'You're not going to like it and it might even make you hate me' she added.
'Lily just tell me please'
She sighed 'you can only go and be with Taemin physically one more time'
I stred at her.
What had just happened? And what was I going to do?
There was no way I could tell taemin this, he'd be heartbroken all over again.
This was all such a mess.
'Jonghyun, say something please'
'Leave me alone'
'What no,not that...please, if I had known that you would be limited then I would never have agreed to let you go and see him, please Jonghyun,you have to believe me, I had no idea'
'I said leave me alone!' I shouted and she did...and I felt teriible afterwards, I'd never shouted at anyone before and I'd just watched Lily run,actually run away from me, I had to make it up to her somehow, if she'd let me that is.
I made up my mind,I would go and see Taemin's stage as I promised and Iwould nsupoort him with everything I had, my final act would be seeing him get the big break he deserved and he would be incredible.