six

These diamonds last forever

'I'm backkkkk' Lily sang a while later 'have you moved at all since I left earlier?' I shook my head and she sat down 'you really care about Taemin don't you?' I nodded 'are you actually going to speak to me at all today?' I turned to face her 'why are you crying? come here' she took me in her arms and hugged me.
'What if I've made  a terrible mistake?' I sniffed.
'Do nyou really believe that?' she asked and I shook my head 'look, I don't know why you did what you did but I'm sure that if there was another way at all then you would have taken it right?' I nodded 'then it's all okay, you don't have anything to worry about and I'm here to help you whenever you need me to' she smiled.
'Thank you Lily, that means a lot'
'No worries now come with me' she held out her hand and I took it 'do not under any circumstnaces let go of my hand untilI tell you to,okay?'
'Okay' I said.
'Now, think of your favourite memory with Taemin' she added.
There were so many that I found it incredibly hard to choose just one but I decided to go with when we were in school together, I had always loved trying to get taemin to come out of his shell so I went with that.
'Got one?' she asked.
'I think so'I replied 'but...'
'Shut up and concerntrate on it' she said
I did as I was told.

TAEMIN'S POV
The training was difficult but I would do it for Jonghyun and I would make him proud of me.
I misjudged a step at that point and fell onto my backside, again.
'Ugh, idiot'I scolded myself, secretly a little happy that he couldn't see me right now.~
I hung my head in my hands and closed my eyes as tight as I could.
'I'm trying Jonghyun' I whispered 'I'm really trying for you, I promise'I sighed and lifted my head and stared at myself in the mirror 'if you could see me now you would be so disappointed' i felt a tear roll down my cheek 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm a failure'
'Let's not be so hasty hmm?' said a voice behind me. 
I turned around and almost started crying for a whole different reason.
'You're here....you're here, but, I'm not asleep right now...how...'
'A friend showed me how' he replied.
I smiled 'You have a friend over there? That's good, I'm glad you're not alone'
he smiled back and hugged me.