eight

These diamonds last forever

TAEMIN'S POV
It was my turn to speak.
I looked out into the crowd and saw him smiling down.
'I've known Jongyun since we were kids in school, he was like a brother to me and he should be here today, he desreves this more than anyone. He is...was...is one of the most musically gifted and inspiring people I know and I will always be grateful of his friendship and I will miss him every single day.I hope that i can make you proud Hyung'
I looked back at him and he was still smiling but I could tell that he was crying too. He nodded as the music began to play.

The stage was amazing and by the time it was over I was exhausted but I didn't care,I waled straight through the crowds and straight to Jonghyun.
'Did you see me?' I asked him.
'Yes I did and you were amazing' he whispered 'I'm so proud of you Taeminnie'
'I love you Hyung' I must have looked very strange talkign to thin air but I didn't care.
'I need to tell you something important' he said.
'What'sgoing on Jjong?' I asked a little worried, he sighed.
'I'm sorry I have to tell you this now but, I can't come and see you like this anymore after today'
I felt my whole world crash down all over again
'What? Why not? please Jonghyun,you have to stay'
'I wish I could, but I can't'
'Does this mean I'll stop dreaming of you too?'
'I don't think so since you have the control over those and can do what you wish'
'Well I suppose that's something at least, I can still see and talk to you and that's what's important'
'I'll always be with you Taemin,no matter what, I promise'
'It'll be like I have my own personal guardian angel by my side' I said 'thank you for coming tonight' I added.
'Are you kidding, I wouldn't have missed it for the world' he replied and hugged me tightly 'you did well Taemin, you did so well and I'm so proud of you'
'I couldnt have done any of it without you' I repleid and he smiled.
And then he was gone.
'Untilthe next time Hyung' I wishpered to thin air.