three

These diamonds last forever

Jonghyun's POV
'So why did you do it?' my new friend asked me.

'Pardon me?' I asked a little taken aback.
'Well it obviously wasn't natural causes and you seem reluctant to look at the screens so my guess is...'
'It's none of your business, you said you weren't going to ask me' I said before she finished.
'Okay okay' she held up her hands 'I'm just saying, you can talk yo me if you need to, you're not the only one that went before their time' she said and I turned to face her 'hit and run' she answered my unasked question 'the driver was probably so off his face he didn't even realise he hit me' she added.
'I'm sorry' I muttered and she shrugged.
'I died quickly apparently so that's something I guess' she looked around 'this place looks nice, where are we?'
'Seoul' I replied and her eyes widened.

'As in South Korea Seoul? Oh my gosh I've always wanted to visit Asia, this is amazing!' I smiled at how excited she got, it was sweet 'my name is Lily' she stuck out her hand.
'Jonghyun' I replied 
'It's nice to meet you' she paused, yanno what, I'm not even going to try and pronouce your name because I will make a fool of myself so I'm just going to call you Jjong, if that's okay of course'
'That's fine' I said as the name cut through me, it was the name Taemin always called me.
'Lily, can I ask you something?'
'Technically you already did but go on'
'Can we go and see the people we left behind?'
'Yes' she said simply 'I visit my mom all the time'
'She sees you?' Lily nodded.
'Only in her dreams though. we sit and talk for a bit and then she wakes up and I watch her from up here and help her if she needs it'
'Does that mean...?'
'Yes, you can see your friend too'

Taemin's POV
I don't know when I did but I must've fallen asleep becuase I was no longer in my bedroom, I was at my old elememtry school. 
I frowned and looked around, why had my brain brought me here of all places?
I'd just lost Jonghyun in real life why would I want to be reminded of him now too?
I sighed and decided to go for a walk around anyways.
Now in a dream, you would expect that you couldnt be surprised right?
Well I was wrong, and very wrong because no sooner had I walked through the gates and...
'Hello Taeminnie'