Chapter 10 - Trust

With a Smile

Day 5

 

Dear star, dear beautiful star, will I become a light just like you, perhaps?

Will I become a star to somebody?

Dear star, dear beautiful star, if I can, I wanna light up

And become a little star gazing into somebody

Little Star – AKMU


The sunlight passing through the windows signals that the morning already came. However, Sana decided to continue her sleep due to hangover. Her phone keeps on buzzing, but she doesn’t have a joule of energy to deal with somebody right now.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu had been awake quite early than the usual. The said girl had been talking to her friend. “Hey Shibby, do you think I should just go there? She’s not answering my messages and calls.” “She might be still sleeping. It’s still early.” “Right. But what if she has a hangover? Will she be able to handle it?” “If you’re really worried, then just go and check on her.” “Alright. Good idea Shibby. I’ll ask Ms. Park to cook some hangover soup. See you later.” Tzuyu then tucked the Shiba Inu plush in her bed.


Tzuyu is now in front of Sana’s apartment with food and medicine occupying her two hands. The girl had been knocking for a while now but to no avail. She tried calling the other girl, but Sana won’t just wake up. Tzuyu was about to instruct Mr. Lee to call in a locksmith but the door actually opened after turning the knob. It seems that Sana forget to lock the door.

Tzuyu went straight to the couch where she left the girl. She saw the girl sprawled there with her face burrowed on the pillows. “Hey Sana. Wake up.” The taller girl kept on tapping the drunk girl. Sana tried to open her eyes for a bit, enough to let her brain register that Tzuyu is the one in front of her. The drunk girl asked why she is there but Tzuyu did not answer and went to the kitchen instead. Soon, Tzuyu came back with water and forced her to drink it along with some stuff that seems like a hangover cure. Sana thanked the girl sitting at the end of the couch, but it seems like she’s ignoring her. Sana noticed Tzuyu’s knitted eyebrows.

“Hey Tzuyu, why are you so grumpy?”  Tzuyu snapped her head quickly and the squirrel felt the intense glare from the other girl. “I reminded you to lock the door, right?” Tzuyu said monotonously. “What if someone else barged in your unit, huh? You should be mindful of these things, especially that you are living alone.” Tzuyu continued her nagging. However, Sana is not in the mood to listen to her lecture, so she just hushed Tzuyu and lied down straight to the tall girl’s lap to continue her sleep.

Tzuyu, of course, was left dumbfounded by the sudden attack. She asked Sana to get away by shaking her legs tremendously, but the other girl just got annoyed and told her to stay still.  The squirrel said she needs to rest. Tzuyu then suggested for her to just go to her bed so she can rest properly. However, Sana didn’t like the idea.

“You came all the way here to check on me. If I go to my bedroom now, I know you will just leave afterwards, and it would be rude to send you away just like that. But I’m not in the right condition to accommodate you. So, the least that I can do is to stay here with you. This way, you won’t worry also. I think I’ll be fine once I wake up.” Tzuyu did not understand her logic but did not argue anymore since Sana already closed her eyes.

The tall girl can’t do anything now, so she just decided to look around the unit with her eyes. She did not expect Sana’s apartment to be this simple. She thought it would be too girly and messy, based from her bubbly and clumsy image. Tzuyu easily finished the “tour” since the unit is appropriately small for one person. She then decided to call Mr. Lee to inform him that she might be staying a little longer when a sudden call came through.

“Hello?”

“Uhh hello Tzuyu? I need your help.”

“Is it about her?”

“Yes. If it’s okay with you, are you free today?”

“It’s fine. Just send me the address and I’ll ask my driver to fetch her.”

After sending the details to Mr. Lee, Tzuyu decided to just read some books saved on her smartphone to kill time. However, after some time, she felt drowsy and immediately followed Sana in dreamland.


Sana woke up to a sight of sleeping yoda. She can’t help but smile looking at how Tzuyu tried to maintain her posture while sleeping, and how her arms were positioned awkwardly at the side, probably to avoid touching her. She then quietly stands up and adjusted Tzuyu’s sleeping position before taking a shower.

A moment after finishing her bath, Sana heard someone knocking. She immediately wore her bath robe and ran fast towards the door to prevent Tzuyu from waking up. Once she opened the door, she saw Mr. Lee standing who immediately looked down and walked away upon seeing her. Sana was still flabbergasted by the elder’s reaction when she suddenly felt something on her legs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mommy!!!!”


Yuki excitedly approached her sleeping mama. She climbed on Tzuyu’s lap and started poking her cheeks. “Mama, mama! Wake up. Yuki is here~” The little girl continued on poking her mama’s face. Tzuyu on the other hand, already woke up the moment the little girl tried to climb on her, but she decided to play dumb for a while to surprise her.

“Angck!” Tzuyu tried to bite the kid’s little finger. Yuki was surprised but luckily Tzuyu already put her arms behind to prevent the kid from falling. She immediately smothered the kid with kisses in case she cries.

Sana then asked Tzuyu on why Yuki came in the house. The moment Tzuyu turned to Sana, she felt an increase in her body temperature. Tzuyu immediately felt the heat creeping in her body especially on her face. She was muted for a whole minute then unconsciously pointed her finger to Sana. The latter then followed Tzuyu’s line of sight and immediately ran away to her room to wear proper clothes.

When Sana got out, Tzuyu immediately nagged her. “Yah! Do you usually open the door with that outfit?!”. Tzuyu confronted Sana. “Oh my God, Tzuyu! Stop scolding me! I literally just got outside of the shower when I heard someone knocking. I just don’t want your sleep to get disturb so I quickly put on my bath robe and ran towards the door. TCH.” Sana answered in an irritated manner. Tzuyu immediately stopped nagging when she saw the squirrel huffing, obviously annoyed at her. She then tried to divert the conversation.

“Yuki’s mom asked me take care of her for today, since she has to do something at work urgently.” Tzuyu explained to Sana while trying to explain to the little girl that she and her Mommy were not fighting.

“Mama is this our haws?” Yuki asked Tzuyu. Sana decided to just go along with the kid.

“Yes baby, this is our house. Do you want me to show you our room? You can also help me dry my hair.” Sana invited the young girl, opening her arms.


Yuki is now enjoying her toy. She has been using the hair dryer to her mommy for the past hour. The kid is having fun but in reality, she’s not doing a good job in drying Sana’s hair. Tzuyu decided to step in since she’s starting to get bored.

“Is it okay if Mama will help you dry your mommy’s hair?” Tzuyu asked the younger.

“No…” Yuki pouted and turned away from Tzuyu to protect her toy from being taken away.

“Mama won’t take your toy away. We just need to do it fast. Your mommy might get sick.” Yuki then suddenly threw the dryer away which hit Tzuyu right on the face. Yuki immediately launched a hug to Sana.

“Mommy don’t get sick pwease. Yuki will be sad.” Tzuyu then immediately lifted Yuki from Sana. Yuki is now positioned between her two mothers facing the back of Sana. Tzuyu is guiding the kid’s right hand holding the dryer and the left hand shaking Sana’s hair. Meanwhile, Sana is recording the whole thing. After finishing everything, they head outside to have lunch.


The trio went to a buffet restaurant. A high end one. Tzuyu still can’t risk showing her face on public. They are now going around to choose some food. Sana and Tzuyu are being keen with the food their choosing for Yuki. “Mama, ish dat vegwies?” Yuki asked Tzuyu who has been carrying her. “No baby. That’s bread.” Yuki continued roaming her eyes through the foods displayed. “Mama, ish dat vegwies?” Yuki pointed to the tray of sushi. “No baby. That’s sushi. Do you like to eat veggies?” Tzuyu curiously asked the younger. “Yuki wants to eat vegwies. Mom said if Yuki eats vegwies, Yuki will grow like Mama and Yuki will be pwetty like the mommies. So Yuki wants to eat vegwies.” Upon hearing the cute reasons of the child, Tzuyu asked Sana to get Yuki her most awaited veggie dishes.

Sana is cutting Yuki’s food into smaller pieces. When she’s about to feed the kid, Tzuyu suddenly interrupted her. “I’ll do that. You should eat first. You can take this.” Tzuyu handed her plate to Sana. The latter noticed that Tzuyu already cut the meat to bite size. She smiled for the gesture.

“Mama, Yuki will feed Yuki.” The child said, rejecting the spoonful of food in front of her. “But we don’t have your bib with us baby” Tzuyu tried to convince the child but to no avail. “It’s okay Tzuyu, just let her, I’ll just buy her new clothes later. This can be a new experience for her.” Sana suggested. The trio continue eating. Tzuyu can’t stop smiling while looking at Yuki eating happily. It’s not usual to see a kid enjoying her vegwies. She means veggies.

“Po – ta – to. Say it with me baby. Po –”

“Pow...”

“… – ta”

“Te…”

“… – to!”

“Tu!”

“Potato!”

“Powtetu!”

“Nice try baby. How about this? Broc-co-li!”

“Bwocowli!”

Sana can’t stop giggling on how cute her child is. She’s trying to familiarize Yuki with the names of the vegetables currently served on their table. The girl did not forget to take a video of this and uploaded it on her SNS. She also sent it to Yuki’s mom.


After finishing their sumptuous lunch. The trio headed to a clothing store to buy Yuki a change of clothes. However, instead of buying clothes for the kid only, Sana end up buying clothes for the three of them. She just can’t ignore the matching family-designed tees she saw a while ago. It took her a lot of convincing and aegyo for Tzuyu to agree to wear it with them.

They decided to visit the park afterwards. Yuki was very excited that she ran around as soon as she landed on the ground. The kid approached a sitting dog beside a bench. The giant dog suddenly stands up to smell the kid, but of course Yuki got surprised which made her stumble. Sana and Tzuyu immediately went to the kid.

“It’s okay. Don’t be afraid. Yutriever just wanted to say Hi.” The girl sitting on the bench reassured Yuki.

“Hey baby, are you okay?” Sana asked the kid while dusting off her clothes.

“BABY??!!!” The other girl on the bench screamed, causing a small scene.

“O-oh? Yujin-ah… Minjoo.” Sana was surprised to see the couple. Tzuyu on the other hand, can already feel a headache coming. Why do they always bump with this couple?

“Did I hear it right? Baby?! You already have a daughter? Oh my Godie. My ship??” Yujin said with a panicking tone.

“Hey calm down. You’re making a scene.” Minjoo tried pacifying her girlfriend as usual.

“You don’t understand Minjoo! My ship is sinking! How about Tzu-“

“Mama! Look a dowg! A big dowg!” Yuki said while taking Tzuyu’s hand, urging her to go near the dog. Meanwhile, Yujin…

“-yu. OH MY GODIE. MY SHIP IS SAILING. You two have a child?! That fast?! Minjoo, how is that possible? Can kids be bought?!” Minjoo now wish to just teleport somewhere.

“Stop overreacting kid! We’re just babysitting, and Yuki just happened to address us as her Mama and Mommy.” Tzuyu said while trying to cover Yujin’s mouth with her free hand.

“Oh so you’re name is Yuki. Hi, I’m Minjoo and that girl is Yujin and this dog is Yutriever. Nice to meet you~” Sana then taught Yuki how to address Minjoo and Yujin properly. The two quietly walked away towards the next bench leaving the two tall girls bickering.

“Yuki, Minjoo eonni, Mommy.” Yuki pointed to herself then Minjoo and lastly to Sana. The older girls can’t comprehend the little one’s actions. “What is it Yuki?” Minjoo asked again.

“Sana eonni, no. Mommy. Yuki mommy, Minjoo eonni mommy.” Yuki said trying to express herself better. Minjoo is still lost while Sana had a gist of it, so she ended up giggling.

“I guess Yuki wants you to be her sister.” Sana said to Minjoo. They can see Yuki nodding at the side.

“Well of course, that’s not a problem Sana eonni.” Minjoo said.

“NO!” Yuki replied which made Minjoo dumbfounded.

“She wants you to be her sister. Meaning, you should call me mommy too.” Minjoo can’t help but to bulge her eyes out. How can she call Sana her mommy with that ?

“Hey Minjoo, why are you being a frog princess again there.” Yujin said in a teasing tone.

“Yuki already assigned a role for Minjoo in our roleplaying.” Sana shared.

“What is Minjoo now?” Tzuyu asked curiously.

“Our first daughter.” Sana can’t stop laughing at the sight of Tzuyu and Minjoo’s shocked faces. Meanwhile, Yujin can be seen rolling on the ground with Yutriever, laughing out loud. But another roar of laughter was heard when Yuki went near Yujin.

“Good dog. You too, good dog.” Yuki patted Yutriever and Yujin, respectively.

“I guess a role has been assigned to you also, Yujin.” Tzuyu teased the younger, which made her pout big time.


The big family continued hanging out together. Yuki has been enjoying playing fetch with Yutriever and of course with Yujin. The latter though had been throwing daggers to the little child. Today was supposed to be a play time with her girlfriend and their own baby but now her girlfriend’s attention is all on Yuki. She swears if this won’t stop, she’ll have to ask Yutriever to do something with the kid.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu decided to save Yujin from suffering and invited the younger to go with her to buy everyone some ice cream.

“Oh my Godie. Thank you for saving my from that satanic kid.” Yujin said while panting.

“Yah! You don’t call my child, satanic!” Tzuyu said in a protective tone.

“Your child huh. Enjoying the role playing too much huh?” Yujin said while wriggling her eyebrows.

“Anyway, thank you for always treating us with good food.” Tzuyu then asked Yujin to pick the ice cream flavors.

“So, are you ready to pursue the Shiba Inu eonni?” Yujin asked while eating her ice cream. They’re now on their way back to their spot.

Tzuyu glared at the younger. “I’m not on the right position to pursue someone right now.”

“Why eonni? How did you say so?” Yujin asked but Tzuyu only replied with silence.

“Oh well fine. As long as you’re happy. That’s right. There’s no need to rush everything. I don’t know much about the two of you, but you seem happy when you’re together.” Tzuyu then looked at Sana and wonder if she’s really making the girl happy.

“Always remember eonni, If someone makes you happy, make them happier.” Yujin said before running to her girlfriend.


After having their dinner, they are now on their way to send the JinJoo Family home. With the increase in family members, Tzuyu had to ask Mr. Lee to fetch them with a bigger car. Yuki, Minjoo and Yujin were seated together at the back. Yujin has her head lying on Minjoo’s shoulder why Yuki (in her car seat) holds Minjoo’s finger. With the sight of the kids sleeping peacefully. Sana can’t help but to yawn. It’s been a long day after all.

Our kids must be tired.” Sana said while positioning her head to Tzuyu’s shoulder.

Tzuyu once again stiffened with the act but slowly relaxed. She might need to get use to this. “You’ve worked hard.” Tzuyu whispered to Sana while patting Yutriever on her lap.


The trio is now at Sana’s apartment waiting for Yuki’s mom. The latter finished late at her work. It was already past 10 PM when the lady arrived to fetch her daughter.

“I’m sorry for being late and thank you very much for taking care of Yuki.” The lady slightly bowed at the two.

“Anytime Joohyun eonni. We also had a great time with Yuki.” Sana and Tzuyu bid their goodbyes to the sleeping child. The mother and daughter duo are now inside the car.

“Mr. Lee, please drive them home safely.” Tzuyu asked her driver.

“And Mr. Lee, after sending them home just go home straight. Tzuyu will be spending the night here.” Sana said while signaling the older to start the car and go.

“I’m staying? I don’t remember having a plan to stay in your please, lady.” Tzuyu confronted the girl. They never talked about this.

“Come on. Mr. Lee had been driving us around the whole day and it’ll be too late if he’ll be back here to get you.” Tzuyu got her point and just agreed with the other girl.


Tzuyu and Sana are now getting ready for bed. Sana made it very clear that they will be sleeping on the same bed and Tzuyu had no chance to retaliate.

“You will not sleep on the couch. Did you ever let me sleep on the couch when I was staying in your place?” Sana asked.

“No. But that was because we have guest rooms.” Tzuyu answered.

“Oh well I’m sorry but I only have one bedroom. No more excuses. Just sleep beside me. I don’t bite Ma’am.” Sana tapped the space beside her. Tzuyu grudgingly follows.

Sana and Tzuyu are now lying side by side. Both are just looking in the ceiling. Sana suddenly misses the constellations inside Tzuyu’s guest room.

“I literally spent my holiday with you. I think I will never forget this holiday. And I’m thankful that I met you during this time. You’re right. You’re not a cold person.” Sana said with utmost sincerity.

“I had fun spending time with you. This might be the longest time I went outside after several years.” Tzuyu shared.

“Also, in less than a week it seems that you were able to break down my wall. Meanwhile, I still haven’t seen a glimpse of you aside from the time when I first saw you. But I guess it’s fine, like what I said, it’s only been less than a week.” It’s not usual for Tzuyu to be comfortable with someone she barely knows, but Sana did it anyway.

“Yes. We don’t need to rush things.” Sana said while closing her eyes. She always loved this. Having deep conversation with someone.

“How do you do that though? How can you make someone feel so comfortable at a short period of time? How did you made me trust you that easily?Sana is a mystery. Tzuyu doesn’t understand why Sana wanted to save her. There are other people who said the same thing to her. It’s a usual statement to hear for people like her. But why was it different from others?

“I don’t know. I also don’t know why I always get myself involved with others’ problems when I have my own to solve. Maybe because I am hoping for those people to also help me? I’m not sure. But I just can’t help it. I guess because friends should do that? Friends should help each other, right?This is the first time, Tzuyu thought. It’s the first time to see Sana unsure of something.

“Right.” Tzuyu wanted more. Tzuyu wanted to know more about the girl beside her. For the past days, it’s always been about her. “Friendship works two way.” Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu turned to her side to face Sana. She’s trying to observe the girl. They’ve been in a comfortable silence for a while now. Sana is sneaking glances from time to time. Suddenly, Tzuyu raised her arm which startled Sana. Tzuyu laughed at her but then she puts her arm under Sana’s head and draped her other arm on the waist. Sana being keen to skinship, just went with the flow and hugged the taller. Tzuyu then hold the squirrel closer, tucking her in her chest.

Silence engulfs the two again. Tzuyu then decided to speak.

“Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung. That’s the name of my friend. My girlfriend. Or to be exact my ex-girlfriend.” Tzuyu opened up.

“What type of person is she?” Sana asked.

“Hmm. She likes strawberry. She’s artistic. She draws, paints, she writes lyrics, compose songs. She’s also athletic although short.” Tzuyu can feel the pain creeping in.

“Little Miss Perfect huh.” Sana said, trying to lighten up the mood.

“You can say that.” Tzuyu agreed.

“What happened then?” Sana asked, urging the other to tell more. Not forgetting to hug her tighter for comfort.

“Our first meeting went off. I was supposed to meet her at a café. We did meet but not how we or our parents wanted to be. Long story short we were involved in an accident. A big one. Her leg and my arm got injured. I woke up seeing my parents with their disappointed faces. And you know what they said at that very moment? They told me to apologize to Chaeyoung immediately. I know I had a fair share on what happened but still it’s an accident. And I’m also injured. Well, it happens that Chaeyoung is my fiancée. And my parents were afraid that our engagement might be called off because of the accident. So, they wanted me to convince Chaeyoung to not mention to her father that I messed up in fetching her. I was so hurt that time. Emotionally and physically. But I did what they wanted me to do, Chaeyoung needs my apology anyways. “

Tzuyu continued sharing her story in that position. She can’t face Sana now. She’s afraid that she might breakdown.

“I went to her room and apologized then I mentioned about the request, and she coolly accepted it. She then asked me if I’m okay. Even then, I rarely give smile to people, but she’s the first person who asked me that after the accident, so I smiled at her and told her I have no idea. That time, I really have no idea yet on my condition since I went straight ahead to her room. Coincidentally, the doctor came on her room to do a routinely checkup. Chaeyoung then asked the doctor to checked on me first and to brief me on my injury.” Sana can feel from Tzuyu’s breathing and heartbeat that she’s starting to feel emotional. All she can do right now is listen. She tried calming Tzuyu by rubbing her back slowly. The other girl paused for a while to calm down. Sana then free herself from the hug to switch their position. Tzuyu buried her face on the crook of Sana’s neck while the latter her hair.

“And that was the most devastating time of my life. I don’t remember the other things that the doctor said. My world already stopped when he told me that it will be hard for me to do Archery again. It was the only thing I have Sana. It was the only thing that keeps me going.  It was the only thing that can connect me with my parents. And it was gone just like that.” Sana doesn’t know how it feels. Sana never pursue anything diligently. She can do a lot of things but there’s nothing that she can specialize of. She doesn’t even know what she wants to do. However, she understands the pain of losing something important.

“Few months later, I was diagnosed with depression. I felt that everyone was having a hard time because of me. But it wasn’t easy for me to accept the reality. My parents decided to send me in our rest house, the one we went to. Since then I noticed that instead of going to the hospital, a medical team usually goes to the rest house to check up on me and to execute my rehabilitation exercises. Then I happened to read a news article about my family, and it was mentioned that I was currently abroad for a vacation. And that’s how I figured out that they want me hidden. They did not want for the public to know that I cannot play anymore and that I’m receiving treatment for my depression. Of course, it’s all because of business, business and business. And I believe that’s the moment when I gave up on life.” Sana is starting to detest Tzuyu’s parents for being irresponsible and selfish. Sana believes that once you decided to become a parent, you should be willing to sacrifice things for your child. That you should be mindful with your actions especially if it will affect your child.

“But Chaeyoung happened, right?” Sana asked.

“Yes. That girl is really persistent and would lecture me about life every chance she gets. She would always visit me until I told her to just stay with me in the house.” Tzuyu replied slightly smiling.

Sana gasped. “That’s practically moving in together!”

“Yeah. It’s not a big deal for us though, since we knew that we will be marrying each other someday. It helped. I did get better. And our relationship got stronger.” Tzuyu mentioned.

Sana knew what she’s about to ask might trigger Tzuyu but she believes she have to. “So why did the two of you break up then?”

Tzuyu knows there’s no use in leaving out some details. She’s the one who started anyway. “Her father found out the whole thing. How I messed up our first meeting. And he blamed me on what happened. Then he called off the engagement. Chaeyoung and I tried to save our relationship, of course, my parents support us, we just need to convince hers, but I guess, in the end it didn’t work. We’ve already lost contact for a year. And then suddenly she sent me a message just to tell me that she’s leaving the country.”

“So that explains the wall.” Sana concluded.

Sana made Tzuyu look at her. “Tzuyu, how are you now?”

Tzuyu faced Sana properly. “Right now, I’m afraid.”

“Why?” Sana asked.

“Because you’re here with me. You, helping me is like having a flashback of what happened to Chaeyoung and I. And like I told you before, I don’t want to lose something or someone again.” Tzuyu said with pleading eyes. She’s been hurt many times. And is still hurting. She just wants to be happy. She deserves to be happy.

“But why are you doing this now? Why are you trusting me?” Sana, just like Tzuyu, also has lots of hesitation. She’s not sure if she’s doing the right thing. On how this will affect her again.

Tzuyu looked at Sana intensely and smiled sincerely. “I just want another chance. I want to trust you because you can see through me. I want to trust you because I can feel your sincerity. I know that you’re not doing this because you’re obliged to do so. Sometimes, it’s easier to trust a total stranger. I want to trust you because I want you to trust me with your problems also. And I want to trust myself. I want to trust myself that I can do better and that I’ll be better. Ultimately, someone told me this: If someone makes you happy, make them happier.”

Sana hold Tzuyu’s face, looked at her intently and let their foreheads touched. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you.” Tzuyu honestly replied.

“But why does it sound like a confession? Like this is the right moment for us to kiss or something?” Sana said while smiling widely.

“Sorry to break it to you, but it’s not a love confession. Although we can’t rule out the chance of us falling in love. We can’t predict that you know. And sorry, no kisses for now.” Tzuyu answered detaching Sana’s forehead from hers using her finger.

“It doesn’t seem like it, but you surely talk a lot.” Sana teased the other girl.

“Of course, you don’t. We literally met each other few days ago.” Tzuyu said as a matter of fact.

“Yeah and here we are cuddling.” Sana countered.

“Shut up, I know you like it.” Tzuyu holds Sana closer again to her.

“Yeah, it feels good to have someone.” Sana settled.

 “Yeah, it is.” And they finally call it a day.


Minjoo’s House

“Yah An Yujin! Where are you going?! You need to take a shower! Don’t you dare sleep beside me without showering.”

“I’ll just inform my mom that I’ll be staying here!” Yujin answered her girlfriend while going to the other side to make sure that Minjoo will not hear her.

“Hello eonni?”

 

“Yujin-ah.”

 

“I met her again today. She looks happy eonni. I-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I- don’t think she still needs you.”

 

“Is that so? We’ll see. Thank you Yujin-ah. Have fun with Minjoo and take care of Yutriever well.”


Next morning

Sana woke up because of the constant knocking at her door.

“What is it again? What’s with people and my door?” Sana trudged towards the door.

“Who is it?” Sana asked before opening the door. She doesn’t want to be nagged by Tzuyu again.

“It’s me. I brought you your favorite tteokbboki.” The person on the other side mentioned. Sana decided to open the door.

“Oh?? What are you doing here at this hour…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun-ah?”