Fingertip

Glass Beads

SinB's eyes remained squeezed shut. She was somewhat baffled at the fact that she no longer felt that she was sitting up, leaning on the back of the couch. She was fully laying down, supported by a mattress. She sat up slowly while opening her eyes. She took a look around her and was puzzled as she was in the bedroom they shot in during the Fingertip music video. She gently scooted her way down to the end of the bed and stood up. While making her way to the window a thought hit SinB.

'Eunha should be on the bed then,'

Turning away from the window, SinB was shocked to see Eunha laying in the same bed she was in before. Her shock had barely registered when she saw Eunha's eyes begin to open. A similar light whisked SinB away once again, leaving her stranded in a deserted area. She stood as still as a statue as she surveyed her surroundings. She was jolted from her thoughts as she heard a car coming towards her. Spooked, SinB began running in the opposite direction of the revving car engine. The car sounded closer but when SInB glanced over her shoulder nothing was there. She still continued to run as she heard the sound increasing the longer she stood still.

'If this is like the music video, where's my gun?'

And just like magic, her red gun appeared in her hand. Once the car sounded too close for comfort, SinB whipped around and shot in that direction.

"What the-"

To SinB's surprise, there was no car, but there was an old-timey TV with a video of a car. SinB remained on the ground watching Sowon and Yuju in the car on the TV screen. Another light blinded SinB alerting her of another dimension switch.

Once the flash ended Sinb looked around. She heard the doorknob turning and the door creaking as it was opened. She hid behind the giraffes quickly, fighting the urge to say something about Sowon, and watched as Umji walked in the room holding a stuffed animal. Umji opened one of the cages on the wall and put her catch inside the enclosure. With a sly smile, Umji closed the gate and locked the stuffed animal up.

SinB, against her better judgment, tried to sneak out while Umji was distracted. Her plan came crashing down as the floor creaked loudly. SinB whipped around only to be met with a shot from Umji's gun. The shot didn't hurt as much as she expected but it was enough to stun her.

'...This is real'

SinB recovered just in time and aimed her gun at Umji, who was walking over to her and attempting to take her gun. SinB shot Umji, something she never thought she'd do. Making a mental note to apologize to Umji (even though the real Umji won't have any idea what she's talking about) SinB took one last look at the plush elephant that was now in front of her before being whisked away by the light again.

"Like a fly in a spiderweb,"

SinB looked to her left to be greeted with a very smug looking Yerin. Looking back down at the drawer of the box in her hand, SinB saw Eunha looking around the room she was previously in.

"Stay where you are!"

SinB and Yerin glanced nervously at Sowon and Yuju, who had just rounded the corners.

'We're trapped...'

Sowon and Yuju aimed their guns at SinB and Yerin, trapping the two between them. The trapped girls slowly moved back to back, glancing worriedly at each other over their shoulders. Just as the two taller girls shot, Yerin and SinB dropped to the ground. The two shots of light collided resulting in something similar to a glitch. SinB watched as the world around her glitched out of existence, leading her to yet another dimension.

SinB had her gun pointed at Eunha. She didn't understand why she was pointing at Eunha or how she even got there. Yerin was there with her as well. Eunha backed up, inching closer and closer to the edge of the building. SinB's body reacted without her consent, firing her gun at Eunha. She managed to gain enough control in the split second before the shot to relocate her aim. Luck was not in her favor as the light hit Yerin, who had begun to go to Eunha, causing her to dissolve into thin air. SinB was shocked, she couldn't even move as Eunha walked off of the building, falling to her doom. SinB ran over to the side of the building, only to see Eunha peacefully falling to the seemingly endless pit. Light flashed once more around SinB alerting another dimension change.

She was back in the room. SinB looked around at the other members and at Eunha who was resting on the bed.

'But she just... I don't get this world,'

Her attention was drawn to the little table next to her. Sitting among the odd variety of stuffed animals was a blue glass bead. Upon closer inspection, SinB noticed the rose within the bead. She reached down to grab it but was blinded by a light flash once again.

'I wish I had sunglasses in this stupid place!'

SinB opened her eyes and was greeted with a much lighter, much more boring atmosphere.

'You've got to be kidding me!'