Navillera

Glass Beads

'Am I dead'

'Was that the light?'

'To my family, I loved y-'

Feeling someone ruffle her bangs, Yuju's eyes flew open, effectively cutting off her thoughts. A familiar laugh filled her ears and she focused her attention to see SinB running over to Eunha, who was seated on the couch. Yuju looked at the two, clearly confused as she watched SinB plop down next to the older Eunbi and hug her arm tightly while still laughing at her prank on the main vocal.

Eunha seemed to notice Yuju's puzzled face as SinB was still cackling beside her. After getting the dancer to release her tight grip from her arm, Eunha walked over to Yuju and began to fix the slightly younger girl's bangs.

"Did SinB really scare you that much?" Eunha asked as she finished smoothing Yuju's bangs. Throughout all of this, Yuju was taking in the fact that Eunha and SinB both looked like they did during the Navillera music video, which is not what she remembered.

"Huh, uh... No, but- what?" Yuju was struggling to form a complete sentence and ended up spitting out a jumbled piece of what might have been portions of sentences. Eunha cutely tilted her head and narrowed her eyes as she watched Yuju struggle to speak.

"SinB! You broke Yuju!" Eunha yelled as she ran back to the couch and began hitting SinB, who, at that moment, still had not stopped laughing. Any other time Yuju would've laughed at the 'Battle of the Eunbis' but she was too preoccupied with her thoughts.

'...What? ...How?'

"SinB? Eunha? What did you do, SinB?" Umji said as she came roller skating in with Sowon and Yerin behind her. The two eldest held tightly onto each other, trying to balance themselves on the, as Yerin called them, wheeled-death-shoes. Umji, however, skated with ease and practically floated to the two Eunbis wrestling on the couch.

"What? Why is it- Ouch! always my fault!?" SinB yelled at Umji while still being hit by the angry bunny.

"SinB broke my Yuju so I have to punish her!" Eunha yelled as she pinned SinB to the couch and began tugging on the younger's hair.

"Eunha, calm down, what do you mean she broke Yuju?" Sowon tried to diffuse the firecracker of a bunny. Yuju watched all of this with a puzzled stare.

'Where are the cameras? Where's the staff?'

"Yuju? Come on, we have to go practice now," Yerin gently called the main vocal. Yuju glanced up at Yerin's worried eyes and nodded, offering a small smile to help calm the second oldest. Yuju stood up from her seat and Yerin grabbed her hand to steady herself on the skates as they began to leave the gym together.

"Did SinB really break you? 'Cause I'll go break her if you want," Yerin's previously concerned facial expression changed to a playful yet sinister expression.

"No-no, that's ok," Yuju said in an attempt to save SinB from the kissing monster. Yerin suddenly halted, which caused Yuju to stumble backward slightly.

"We're going to practice... You need to grab your skates..." Yerin said as she timidly separated her hand from Yuju's and made her way over to the wall where they stored their skates. She gingerly bent down, her legs shaking a tiny bit, and successfully grabbed the single pair that was left. Yerin got up just as cautiously to avoid the wheels slipping out from underneath her. Once she steadied herself, she made her way back to Yuju, who had been watching the whole ordeal with concerned eyes.

"Thanks," Yuju said as Yerin handed her the white skates. Yerin grabbed Yuju's free hand and began to shuffle her way out the door. Once they were outside, Yuju noticed that the others were skating around playfully.

"Hurry up and get your skates on, we can't have one of our best miss practice," Yerin ended her commanding compliment with a wink before distancing herself from Yuju, only to grab onto SinB's waist when she began to lose balance. Yuju quickly took off her shoes and put on the skates, lacing them up tightly to make sure she doesn't trip.

"Yuju! C'mon! We want to do the caterpillar thingy!" SinB yelled to Yuju. Yerin was still clinging onto SinB's waist, like a very off balanced koala. Yuju just nodded at SinB despite not knowing what exactly she was talking about. She skated over and flinched slightly when Umji grabbed onto her waist. Yuju got the drift though as she watched the members form into a line. The final order being Yuju, Umji, Sowon, Eunha, SinB, and finally, Yerin.

As Yuju led the 'caterpillar' around, the others laughed and shouted gleefully. Yuju smiled a the sound of her members laughing. Despite the confusing and somewhat frightening situation, her members' laughter was something familiar that made her feel secure.

"Yuju! Go faster!"

"No! Don't go faster! I'll fall!"

"Faster! Faster! Faster!"

"No! Yuju, I'm older! Listen to me!

It wasn't hard for Yuju to distinguish that it was the beagle line arguing over the speed, as they always disagree over things like this.

"I'll just go a bit faster," Yuju said as she sped up slightly, just enough to please SinB but slow enough Yerin wouldn't fall.

"Go to the park, okay?" Sowon suggested to Yuju. Yuju looked back, over Umji's head, and gave Sowon a cute salute before facing forward again.

Suddenly, one of the members in the towards the back screamed, Eunha to be exact. SinB and Yerin yelled as they tripped over Eunha. Yuju stopped suddenly, causing Sowon and Umji to stumble as well.

"Is everyone okay?" Sowon asked as she tried to help the others up. SinB and Yerin didn't answer, but they were trying to get up so Sowon could assume they were okay. Eunha was whimpering on the ground holding her knee. Yerin skated over to her and offered her a hand. With Yerin's help, Eunha held in her tears and got back onto her feet.

'How did she trip?'

As Sowon was performing a full physical check on the shortest, Yuju looked around to see what tripped Eunha. A plush Grover was laying in the road, which was odd given no one saw it before Eunha tripped. Around its neck was a green glass bead secured by a small piece of thread.

"Hey, guys! Check this o-" Yuju tried to show the others, but as her fingers came into contact with the plushie, a familiar light flashed.

'Oh no! I must actually be dead this ti-'

But she was not dead. She was alive laying right next to Sowon on the floor...but something was off.

'That evil stuffed animal caused this...'