Rough

Glass Beads

'Is that- Is that a train?' Eunha began to question her sanity after hearing the sound of a train traveling along its tracks. Her eyes were shut, preventing her from seeing what was around her. While trying to gather the courage to open her eyes, a sudden gust of wind caused her to shiver.

'Why's it so cold?' The sudden temperature change pushed Eunha to finally open her eyes. She slowly opened her left eye, squinting just enough to see what was around her. Upon seeing the location, she quickly opened both eyes and gasped. She was facing off of a bridge, a very familiar bridge. Eunha watched the train rush on the tracks underneath her. There was a sudden weight in her arms.

"Flowers! Who put those there!?" Eunha shouted to no one in particular. She eyed the flowers fearfully.

'Have they been there this entire time and I just didn't notice?'

'No, that's impossible'

'Wait... This entire thing is impossible'

"Ok, maybe I fell asleep on the couch. Yea! That must be it! I'm just dreaming!" Eunha tried to find the logical answer, although the supposed 'dream' was far too realistic for Eunha's liking. She squeezed her eyes shut again, pinched her arm harshly and squealed as she felt the pain. Eunha opened her eyes again and nearly cried seeing that her surrounding were the same.

"No! I need to find Sowon! She still owes me a hamburger date!" Eunah shouted her frustration out over the now deserted train tracks.

"Awoo~ What to do, what to do..." Eunha paced around on the sidewalk portion of the bridge. Eunha was lost. She didn't understand what was going on, but then again... who would?

"Okay, okay... So I'm suddenly somewhere that looks like the bridge in our music video, I'm in the uniform I wore too, and suddenly I have a bouquet of flowers..." Eunha tried to address the situation but had no other logical explanation for this sudden event.

"I'll find the others! I just need to go looking!" Eunha shouted as she ran off, leaving the beautiful bouquet forgotten on the concrete. Snow started falling around her, some getting in her eyes, causing her to stop and rub them carefully.

'Maybe, just maybe... they'll be waiting in the park we shot the group scene at,' Eunha was hoping that the other members would be there, ready to help her figure out how to wake up from whatever this was. Assuming that the others were in the same alternate universe as her, Eunha resumed going towards the park.

The snow was still whirling through the air and since Eunha's breathing was becoming heavier, she got some flurries in . She was internally grateful that it was actual snow and not the little soapy flakes they used in the music video.

A familiar figure in the distance caught Eunha's attention. The awkward-length black hair, the gray jacket, the nostalgic school uniform. Eunha knew right away it was her other Eunbi Line half even though the appearance didn't match the present SinB.

"SinB!" Eunha shouted and was surprised to hear other voices shouting with her. She turned her back to SinB and saw the other four girls running towards her.

"Oh my gosh! You're all here!" Eunha practically screeched after seeing the others. Yuju pushed Eunha forward as they continued running towards SinB, who stopped trying to warm her hands up and waved with a bright smile. All of them gathered together for a group hug. The hug was comforting to Eunha. She found her members and they're all together in this absurd place.

"I was so scared! How do we get out of here?" Eunha tried to get some answers from the others, hoping that they'd figured something out.

"What... What are you talking about?" Sowon questioned the shortest. Eunha pouted and huffed out a little sigh.

"Y'know... how do we get back? How do we get out of this music... video... universe... thingy..." Eunha's explanation trailed off into silence as she noticed the looks coming from the others.

"What's wrong with you?" SinB asked coldly but Eunha could see the concern in her eyes. Sowon was just observing the lead vocal, trying to get a grasp on Eunha's strange behavior.

"I thought we were going to open the time capsule..." Umji said sadly as she focused her attention to the ground.

'They don't understand... so sad~' Eunha pouted as she looked at the other five girls.

"Eunha, what's going on? What do you mean 'music video universe thingy'?" Yerin asked as her eyes narrowed slightly. Eunha just looked at Yerin with a sigh.

"It's nothing... Must've just been a weird dream," Eunha ended with a giggle, trying to be a little bit less suspicious.

"Let's go find the time capsule then!" Yuju cheered as she ran off to the bike rack (that Eunha feels suddenly appeared as she hadn't noticed it before) The six of them quickly grabbed a bike and, with Eunha slightly questioning where the bikes came from, set off to another location.

Upon reaching a fenced off, secluded part of the park, they threw their bikes aside and rushed to a specific spot. Moving some grass aside, Sowon lifted the antique-looking brown box.

"Let's all sit together and we'll open it," Umji suggested as she sat on the bench nearest to them. Everyone followed Umji's lead and sat down. SinB was at one end with Yerin on her lap, Sowon was next to them preparing to open the box, Eunha somehow got squished between Sowon and Yuju, and Umji sat carefully on the other end. Everyone watched as Sowon gingerly and slowly opened the box. The brown journal Eunha remembered from the music video was inside. Sowon discarded the box, setting it not-so-gently onto the ground.

As everyone laughed and cringed at the pictures and messages within the book, Eunha's attention was brought back to the box as it seemed to be glowing lightly. The yellowish hue was confusing since Eunha didn't remember anything else being in there besides the book. She reached down and grabbed the box carefully, holding in so she could see inside. To her surprise, inside was a ring. Eunha looked at the yellow glass bead that was emitting the soft glow. She reached down to grab the ring and grabbed it by the silver base. Eunha examined it delicately but as she ran her finger across the smooth glass, a sudden jolt in her finger caused her to drop the ring in fear. Her eyes shut as a reaction to the pain.

A pressure seemed to materialize around Eunha, the pressure of another person. She opened her eyes to be met with SinB's arm wrapped around her and their heads resting against each other. Her eyes began to burn as she realized she still was not in the real world.

'No! No crying now Eunha!'