The Beginning

Glass Beads

Six girls could be seen lying lazily around the living room of their dorm. The only sound that could be heard was the sound from the TV. Sowon was seated on a beanbag chair in the corner with a light blanket dropped over her lap, watching something on a laptop. Umji was sitting on the floor next to Sowon, draping her body over the leader's lap so she could watch the laptop as well. Yuju was sprawled out completely over the couch sleeping and Eunha was curled up near Yuju's feet watching TV from the tiny spot left on the couch. Yerin and SinB were sitting on the floor with their backs leaning on the couch. SinB had her eyes focused on the TV while Yerin was busy poking the younger's cheek and messing with her fingers. It was a rather calm day, one that the idols normally didn't get to enjoy. Unfortunately for the girls, one of the beagle sisters disturbed the peaceful silence.

"I'm so bored and Yerin is annoying me!" SinB shouted as she pushed Yerin softly to get the older's hands away from her. Yerin, being the overdramatic girl she is, simply let herself fall over with a soft thud as she landed on her side. Sowon glared from her position on the beanbag but turned her attention back to the laptop. Umji looked at her same age friend but quickly turned her attention back to the laptop as well. Yuju woke up for a moment due to SinB yell but only grumbled quietly and closed her eyes once again. Eunha didn't even spare a glance at the beagle duo on the floor and continued watching the drama that was playing.

Yerin remained on the floor, laying on her side. Her cheek was squished against the wood floor. She didn't move for a moment but then quickly pushed herself up before hugging SinB tightly.

"How could you push your favorite like that?" Yerin asked as she pressed her cheek against SinB's, nuzzling it slightly. Her arms were wrapped tightly around SinB's shoulders. 

And just like that, the bickering started.

"Can you get off of me?!"

"Not till you apologize for pushing me!"

"You're too clingy!"

"You're too stubborn!"

"You're both too annoying!" Sowon suddenly intervened with a cold tone which caused the two troublemakers to freeze.

"Oh no... Mama Sowon is mad," Yerin whispered to SinB, who nodded and hummed a little 'yea'. Sowon's glare never wavered as she continued to stare at the noisy duo on the floor. Yerin was still clinging to SinB but loosened her grip a little bit. 

The rigid atmosphere broke as a sudden flash caused everyone to scream. Yuju woke up because of the screams but when she opened her eyes she had to shut them again due to the white light. Since the six girls all kept their eyes shut tightly, they didn't notice the sudden change of the scenery around them.