CHAPTER 7

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 7-

The next morning Jiyong must go to the office before bringing Seungri to find the campus he wants. Jiyong must sign several important documents at the office and have to attend short meetings with his clients. Seungri was awake from early morning to prepare breakfast for Jiyong. After Seungri finished cooking and set the table for Jiyong's breakfast he decided to bathe and then he wakes Jiyong up. Seungri looks very fresh this morning. He uses a silk bathrobe. That's Jiyong favorite. Jiyong loves the sight of this morning. After breakfast, Jiyong prepares to go to work. Seungri helps Jiyong use his tie. After Jiyong leaves for work, Seungri cleans the table and does the dishes. Soon, Seungri heard the door open. Seungri puts plates in the sink ...

 

 

 

"Is there something you forgot about, Jiyongie?" Seungri said as he headed for the front door

 

 

"So here's my husband's mistress ..."

 

 


"I'm sorry, who are you? I do not know you I do not understand what you mean Who do you mean your husband?" Seungri said confusedly

 

 

 

"Oh, you do not have to be foolish, I've always heard rumors about my husband having a mistress," Hyojoo said

 

 

 

"And here you are .. Enjoying the luxurious life given by my husband. How much money do you receive from my husband, kid?"

 

 

 

"Are you satisfied to be a mistress? How long will you dredge my husband's money? "Hyojoo watched Seungri from head to toe

 

 

 

 

So Jiyong is this woman's husband ... 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look at you, you look so pathetic. You live from a rich man's money. You sell your body just for pleasure ..." Hyojoo said without seeing Seungri's face

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri just stood still trying to digest the sentence he had just heard. Hyojoo approaches Seungri and grabs Seungri's hair and then slaps his cheek very hard. Tears streamed down Seungri's cheeks. The pain in his cheeks is nothing compared to the pain in his heart.

 

 

 

"Now take your things and get out of this penthouse, do not you dare to appear again in front of me and my husband," said Hyojoo while removing Seungri's hair from his grip

 

 

 

 

Without thinking, Seungri immediately tidied up his things and prepared to leave the house. He left everything he bought with money from Jiyong, including a phone that Youngbae bought and also a wallet containing cards and money. Seungri changed his clothes and took his things and then he left the penthouse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter